G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

"Premium carpeted floor mats" - OEM - Anyobody bought these?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
"Premium carpeted floor mats" - OEM - Anyobody bought these?

It's time for me to get rid of my stone-colored carpet floor mats. It's like having white carpet in the car, and the driver's side is always dirty. I'm going for black mats.

I like OEM, branded stuff. Right now I'm trying to justify the expense of the all-weather mats. But then I saw the "premium carpeted floor mats." Those look nice. They're on the following link.

http://www.infinitiusa.com/content/i...es.G_Sedan_VLP

I don't necessarily want to pay $290 for them, though. Has anybody sprung for these? Is there a store that sells them other than the dealership? I can't seem to find them or a decent picture of them anywhwere.

Thanks.

later.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
never seen them before they look nice, but i hate cleaning mats im gonna order the all season mats in black i have stone interior too...

Old 06-28-2011, 09:36 AM
I would get the Weathertech digital cutout ones, but they seem to cover up the kickplate.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
I have the Infiniti All-season Floor Mats. I had them included when I bought the G in 2007.
I use these very tough and durable mats almost 6 months of the year. For that reason the wheat coloured Infiniti carpet mats still look very clean. I wouldn't say like new but definitely unstained.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by rpm&my_G35
I have the Infiniti All-season Floor Mats. I had them included when I bought the G in 2007.
I use these very tough and durable mats almost 6 months of the year. For that reason the wheat coloured Infiniti carpet mats still look very clean. I wouldn't say like new but definitely unstained.
did you leave your stock mats under or removed them completely?

Last edited by ericks_G; 06-28-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by ericks_G
did you leave your stock mats under or removed them completely?
I remove the front carpet mats but I leave the rear and place the rubber over.
I follow the manufacturer's recommendation of not putting both together (up front) as it may be unsafe not to mention it's to thick to have both attached to the anchor pin.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:37 AM
1. You have a wheat interior. What color are your rubber mats?

2. Do the rubber mats look as nice as the carpet in terms of aesthetics? Meaning, it doesn't make the cabin look like a truck or anything?

Originally Posted by rpm&my_G35

Old 06-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
I have a set that I use for car show... they're a lot nicer than the normal mats.

Old 06-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sprockethead
1. You have a wheat interior. What color are your rubber mats?

2. Do the rubber mats look as nice as the carpet in terms of aesthetics? Meaning, it doesn't make the cabin look like a truck or anything?
1. Rubber is also wheat. I was able to look at black and wheat rubber mats at the dealership before I made my choice. The black didn't look as nice (to me) up against the wheat interior.
2. No, I suppose they are a bit 'truckish' lol but what rubber mats aren't in comparison to carpet?

Old 06-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I need OEM carpet mats replaced because the front driver has a hole due to heel wear, will probably replace them with the same. IMO these premium mats are not worth spending $290 on and I can see dirt/dust finding a new life in their grooves. Also have OEM rubber mats for late fall/winter/early spring but prefer carpet ones in the summer.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
I ordered all weather one like back in jan. Actually I got them from the dealership with Military discount it came out cheaper than infinitipartsexpress + shippping.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
try rick from O.C I N F I N I T I he might give you a discount

Old 11-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've been wanting to buy the Premium Floors Mats for my 6MT and finally got them (6MT models have a different part number). I also have the Stone interior and opted for the Black mats. Way better than the standard ones. My 08 only has one hook and the floor mats has two holes but that wasn't an issue. The hole on the left still lines up. I didn't take a picture of the rear mat but I would like to point out that it has a metal Infiniti logo on both driver and passenger sides. The standard mat has one embroidered logo in the middle. Here's a comparison of the driver's side.

Also I think they discontinued the mats with Infiniti logo. The newer mats say G37 on them now and they have their own part numbers.

Old 11-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Received 427 Likes on 368 Posts
Originally Posted by a17z
I've been wanting to buy the Premium Floors Mats for my 6MT and finally got them (6MT models have a different part number). I also have the Stone interior and opted for the Black mats. Way better than the standard ones. My 08 only has one hook and the floor mats has two holes but that wasn't an issue. The hole on the left still lines up. I didn't take a picture of the rear mat but I would like to point out that it has a metal Infiniti logo on both driver and passenger sides. The standard mat has one embroidered logo in the middle. Here's a comparison of the driver's side.

Also I think they discontinued the mats with Infiniti logo. The newer mats say G37 on them now and they have their own part numbers.
What the heck are those swooshes (diagonal lines) on the left one?

Is that actually cut into the carpet pile?

Are they optional?

NOT my cup of tea.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
They have the car cover for $11, illuminated kick plate for $10. Can I purchase them at the dealer at that price?

Let me know if you can order them online.

Last edited by Phalanx; 11-08-2011 at 01:22 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: "Premium carpeted floor mats" - OEM - Anyobody bought these?