G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Help, TPMS, OEM 2007 G35x Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
tpsm's batteries do go bad( generally 5-7 years), rotating tires should not cause any issue. After market tpsms are lot less expensive than oems. TPsm tools can be rented but resetting tpsms by tire shop should be $50 or less, some dealers may do it for free.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright fellas, have an update, none of the TPMS were bad whatsoever, tires were fine, apparently it was the BCM, now my question is, how often does a damn BCM go bad? and how does it all of a sudden go bad after taking my wheels off and putting them back on. This brings me back to questioning the alarm system/ install. I've searched and read a few users on here who have aftermarket alarm systems having BCM issues, because of aftermarket alarm installer errors. Im in a big shananigan right now, so Im bringing my car back to my aftermarket alarm installer this weekend to see once the alarm is reprogrammed to the new BCM if the TPMS lights or any other funny issues occur... I will keep you all posted... I figured itd be good to post for others who may be seeking aftermarket remote starters for their v36 sedans.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Gunnnnzzz
alright fellas, have an update, none of the TPMS were bad whatsoever, tires were fine, apparently it was the BCM, now my question is, how often does a damn BCM go bad? and how does it all of a sudden go bad after taking my wheels off and putting them back on. This brings me back to questioning the alarm system/ install. I've searched and read a few users on here who have aftermarket alarm systems having BCM issues, because of aftermarket alarm installer errors. Im in a big shananigan right now, so Im bringing my car back to my aftermarket alarm installer this weekend to see once the alarm is reprogrammed to the new BCM if the TPMS lights or any other funny issues occur... I will keep you all posted... I figured itd be good to post for others who may be seeking aftermarket remote starters for their v36 sedans.
good info
I have had remote starter for long while no- issues. off course did your aftermarket guy made some bad connection???

Old 07-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by cvipgo
good info
I have had remote starter for long while no- issues. off course did your aftermarket guy made some bad connection???
im not sure honestly, i had to bring it back to him and he got it right on the third try. the first two yielded tpms issues/ other issues, and he said this was because the 07 was completely different from 08 g35s(which is the firmware he used the first time for some reason) this is for a compustar 901 w/drone and remote start btw. So third time was a charm, zero tpms issues at all, no alarm issues, remote start, unlock, everything worked beautifully.

and then came the day when i decided to install my sport bumper / headlight hid bulbs. took off both wheels to install the headlight bulbs, drove for id say 20 miles to a restaurant to eat. zero tpms, after i came out of the restaurant to head home, the tpms light was flashing as if it were a malfunction ever since, just got the car back today, no tpms, but lets keep in mind the alarm isnt reprogrammed to the new bcm, so stay tuned.....

tired and frustrated of runnin around.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Would this work??

Amazon Amazon

Old 07-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Why spend $25 when you can use a wire laying around in your garage

Old 07-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Because it's an excuse to buy a new tool

Old 08-03-2019, 03:38 PM
g35 stock journey edition fully loaded
Remote start tpms bcm issue

I have the EXACT SAME ISSUE. 08 G35 sedan. I just had a Compustar proT12 installed and it works flawlessly. The next day I woke up, the tpms sensor was flashing and then it stayed lit upon starting my car. Took my car to NTB and another mechanic and both said front right tpms was bad so I got a new one. The light still flashes and stayed on permanently. So I took it to the Infiniti dealer and they did a diagnostic and said I need a new bcm~$1200. I sent the installer a text so hopefully they can fix the issue. Could you guys tell me what your installer did so I can relay that to my installer so he can fix it. He’s never seen this issue before

Originally Posted by Gunnnnzzz
im not sure honestly, i had to bring it back to him and he got it right on the third try. the first two yielded tpms issues/ other issues, and he said this was because the 07 was completely different from 08 g35s(which is the firmware he used the first time for some reason) this is for a compustar 901 w/drone and remote start btw. So third time was a charm, zero tpms issues at all, no alarm issues, remote start, unlock, everything worked beautifully.

and then came the day when i decided to install my sport bumper / headlight hid bulbs. took off both wheels to install the headlight bulbs, drove for id say 20 miles to a restaurant to eat. zero tpms, after i came out of the restaurant to head home, the tpms light was flashing as if it were a malfunction ever since, just got the car back today, no tpms, but lets keep in mind the alarm isnt reprogrammed to the new bcm, so stay tuned.....

tired and frustrated of runnin around.