G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

extended care warranty.

Old 12-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
extended care warranty.

Has anyone purchased warranty from infiniti elite? I emailed the person n they gave me a good price on the warranty. Now I just want to know if any members have purchased from them, and what's the process like.

Old 12-19-2014, 08:22 PM
Received 575 Likes on 502 Posts
What price did you get? I like it so far. I am not sure if I am going to get it again. It nice that you get your car tow to the nearest infiniti dealership. But the last time I got a quote to extend again the price more then doubled

Old 12-19-2014, 09:01 PM
I meant to say infiniti elite.com. the site that gets you quotes i thinks it's a lady that does it since she replied back. Has anyone purchased from them

Old 12-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Received 427 Likes on 368 Posts
Originally Posted by sel415
I meant to say infiniti elite.com. the site that gets you quotes i thinks it's a lady that does it since she replied back. Has anyone purchased from them
No, but have you checked pricing on the main sites that everyone gets the best pricing from?

These used to be the big three for Elite warranty sales:

http://www.luxuryprotectionplan.com/ (Scottsdale Infiniti)
http://eliteprotectionplan.net/ (Circle Infiniti)
http://www.infinitiofnashua.com/ (Nashua Infiniti)

That could have changed by now, but they should be a good start.

Old 12-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by vqsmile
No, but have you checked pricing on the main sites that everyone gets the best pricing from?

These used to be the big three for Elite warranty sales:

http://www.luxuryprotectionplan.com/ (Scottsdale Infiniti)
http://eliteprotectionplan.net/ (Circle Infiniti)
http://www.infinitiofnashua.com/ (Nashua Infiniti)

That could have changed by now, but they should be a good start.
Yeah, I contacted luxuryprotectionplan.com. I just want to make su're their legit. I don't want to get scam

Old 12-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I contacted luxuryprotectionplan.com. I just want to make su're their legit. I don't want to get scam
If they are still backed by Scottsdale Infiniti, then yes they are totally legit. Who did you speak to there? Is it still Courtney?

One tactic that many many people have successfully used is to get an email quote from one of the online dealers and then use that to negotiate a price match from their own local dealer. Once they know that you know you can get the same warranty elsewhere for a fraction of what they would typically try and charge you, they can either match it and accept a small commission, or pass on the deal totally and make zilch. Most will come around.

The following users liked this post:
tiguy99 (05-25-2020)
Old 12-20-2014, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by vqsmile
If they are still backed by Scottsdale Infiniti, then yes they are totally legit. Who did you speak to there? Is it still Courtney?

One tactic that many many people have successfully used is to get an email quote from one of the online dealers and then use that to negotiate a price match from their own local dealer. Once they know that you know you can get the same warranty elsewhere for a fraction of what they would typically try and charge you, they can either match it and accept a small commission, or pass on the deal totally and make zilch. Most will come around.
Yeah it's Courtney from scotsdale. I tried negotiating with my local dealership and they didn't bite. They wanted almost 3k for 3 years n 36k miles. I told them thank you. Lol I'll try another dealer around my way If not then I'll be purchasing it through the.

Old 12-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Yeah it's Courtney from Scottsdale. I tried negotiating with my local dealership and they didn't bite. They wanted almost 3k for 3 years n 36k miles. I told them thank you. Lol I'll try another dealer around my way If not then I'll be purchasing it through the.
Yeah, after you see the "real" pricing that's available, those kinds of (local) quotes are just crazy talk.

When you check with another dealer, I'd suggest you go directly to the Finance manager, as they are the ones who typically handle the warranties. If you deal with a service writer, they probably will resist the offer since they (personally) will not make a cent on such a low markup deal.

One thing to consider when comparing the online quotes to a dealer's quote is the inspection fee (if required). Some dealerships will want to charge a small fortune for this to make up for their (perceived) lost revenue on the contract. It should be no more that $150-175, or basically an hour or so of labor at whatever their labor rate is. Other dealers may wiave the inspection fee, but insist on a slightly higher contract cost. Just be sure you quantify the entire package before deciding what's the best deal.

Last edited by vqsmile; 12-20-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:34 PM
bkd
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thats Scottsdale Infiniti. I bought my Elite warranty from them. Courtney was who I communicated with. She was easy to work with, explained everything and did all the paperwork through email. The price depends on a lot of factors, but I think extending the factory warranty for 3 years and 36,000 miles with 0 deductible was about $1200.00