G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Do the moderators not check whats being sold in the Marketplace?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35driver101
Obviously these threads being deleted on the other forums is more than enough to bring up suspicion. I don't spend much time on either one of the other two forums so I have no way of knowing that this has happened so any help from the other members is always appreciated.
This guy clearly has said he sold two sets with sensors on another site, and got deleted. Then in his own fs thread a buyer questions the seller on why his wheels haven't been shipped after his account was debited, then the seller after being called out has another set for sale. Plus the M45 and M35 wheels that are for sale here aswell. That is 6 sets of wheels with sensors for sale. a bit shady having four sets of g37 wheels??? Severely other people on this site and myg37 have questioned this and posted comments and he was deleted. You can remove my comments if you like, makes no difference to me, but I will call BS when I see it. If it walks like a duck its a duck.. And no i cant "prove" they are stolen but I dont know of anybody(or six people) from my local group that drive without sensors and i doubt anyone does either.

[/QUOTE]

ok IDIOT, lets go over this again.

i posted 2 sets of g37 wheels for sale on my37. They both sold. I ALSO HAD THOSE SETS POSTED HERE. You can post the same thing for sale on 2 different forums ya know. The guy who asked if his rims were being shiped out here IS THE SAME GUY THAT BOUGHT THEM FROM THE OTHER SITE!!!

I now have a 3rd set posted. The m35/m45 wheels are the SAME wheels. I just wrote 2 diff things each time. They're the same wheels anyway, they come on the m35 AND M45 sport. I madea 2nd thread and put pics in it specifying they are the NEWER style.

Thats 4 sets, not 6. AND you didnt say 6 originally, you said 8. Where did 8 come from? It came from your *** because your making SHlT up for god knows what reason and exaggerating everything. If you like ducks, go hunting, but leave me alone already. Your one of those typical people on a forum with NOTHING better to do then try to play detective and go witch hunting. You started a little ruckus for nothing and now it's over, so let it go.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned
O and by the way, to your comment about the TPMS sensors you sweat so much, check my past posts for pics of my 06 coupe i had on 20's and you will see NO sensors. My boy who had a black 06 coupe had no sensors either. We like ALOT of people, bought wheels/tires mounted and balanced already and just through them on. IDK WTF you think is so important about them. You can get a set of tpms sensors ANY DAY on here, ebay, etc... Where do you think people get the sensors from that are for sale on the forum? I guess they stole those rght? Maybe they cut the tires and ripped them out? So if there are sensors for sale, I guess it's safe to say people are driving around without them isnt it? Use your head numb nuts

Old 01-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ernie18
wtf dude has a couple sets of rims for sale and we automatically prosecute him to be guilty?

i tried to stay out

but you guys are some whack folks and need to chill the f out and mind your damn business...the man trying to make some money to provide for his family and you guys actin like the got damn police...get off the computer you nerds
yeea i agree
g35driver is filled with a bunch of douches who can't keep their accusations to themselves

Old 01-13-2009, 07:22 PM
SEC > Big 12
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
Well since I am the person in question, feel free to look at my history of threads and posts. I've never scammed anyone and my posting history has always been of the same subjest for the most part. Look at how many wheels I've posted on this forum alone for sale. I've always been into wheels and buying/selling them and its really aggravating me that someone is accusing me of something having 0 proof.
If you do sell a lot of stuff (like wheels) you may request for your buyers to give you positive feedback on iTrader and in return for you to do the same for them. If someone sees you've sold 20+ things and everyone left positive feedback for you it will make people trust you more and prevent arguments like this from even having a leg to stand on.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by kernel843
If you do sell a lot of stuff (like wheels) you may request for your buyers to give you positive feedback on iTrader and in return for you to do the same for them. If someone sees you've sold 20+ things and everyone left positive feedback for you it will make people trust you more and prevent arguments like this from even having a leg to stand on.

+1 to that. I only buy from folks with a lot of positive feedback.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Received 222 Likes on 155 Posts
+1 on getting I trader rating, it helps.

Having many sets of rims doesn't mean that they're stolen, even if they are, if he is selling them legitimately and not ripping people off in the sale process it isn't really any concern of the mods.

I drive without TPMS 3 seasons out of the year, the only season I have TPMS is in winter when I drive with my stock rims, the pressure I run is different in my aftermarket rims versus my stock rims anyways....

I do appreciate the concern of the OP, looking out for fellow members who may have had their rims stolen, however, I think you need a little more evidence than just some guy having a few sets of rims for sale.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:06 AM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
OMG, Im the person that this thread was made about. unfortunately, I just saw this thread now. As anyone can see, I've been on this forum for 3 years. If you search my OLDER threads, when I had my coupe, I always sold 19's then as well. I worked for a shop for years and came into contact with alot of people modding their cars. I used to buy rims, trade rims, sell rims, whatever. I used to always switch things up. I went through 4 or 5 sets of my 06 coupe years ago inside of 6 months.

Next thing. I DONT HAVE AND NEVER HAD 8 SETS OF WHEELS!!! This guy jsut keeps making SHlT up. As you can see in my threads, I have 1 set of g37 wheels for sale and 1 set of M45 wheels. Thats it. I sold 2 sets of G37 wheels on the other forum and they banned me ONLY from selling parts because they wanted me to become a vendor. THT IT. For some reason the Op of this thread is just harassing me and accusing me of all kinds of BS. I dont steal things and never have. I have 2 sets of wheels for sale and thats all i have. I have a 2006 g35X that I purchased the 37 wheels for but I didnt like how they looked on the car, so I got M wheels. Then it snowed here bad, Ice ruined the local roads and I hit a crazy pothole on my stock 17's. I was amazed I didnt blow one of those out, so i DEF would have blew out an M wheel/tire. On top of that the car is going back to the dealer in a few months so since I dont want to put those wheels on now, I'm not gonna only install them for a month later.
You originally posted a thread having TWO sets of G37 rims to be sold, then you had two buddies post up positive feedback that they BOTH had purchased your rims and the shipping was fast etc.. So therefore you no longer had any rims to sell yet kept posting thread after thread. Originally you were banned but I decided it was easier to deny you access to the Marketplace than wait for you to rejoin and do it all over again.

As Christian mentioned, MyG37 is a much smaller site thus it is much easier to monitor new registrations and FS threads. The wheel thread you mentioned was to brought to our attention by one of our members who reported it being suspicious.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
You originally posted a thread having TWO sets of G37 rims to be sold, then you had two buddies post up positive feedback that they BOTH had purchased your rims and the shipping was fast etc.. So therefore you no longer had any rims to sell yet kept posting thread after thread. Originally you were banned but I decided it was easier to deny you access to the Marketplace than wait for you to rejoin and do it all over again.

As Christian mentioned, MyG37 is a much smaller site thus it is much easier to monitor new registrations and FS threads. The wheel thread you mentioned was to brought to our attention by one of our members who reported it being suspicious.
well your about 80% true in the above statement.

I first posted only having ONE set. I got another set while I was selling the first, so I ended up selling 2 sets in the one thread. I had a guy give me a deposit for the 2nd set so until they were paid for in full, I kept answering posts and PM's. Once those 2 sets were sold I didnt post anything else at first. I then was speaking to a MOD who tried to buy my wheels but flaked out and seemed to be a little burnt up by it. I gave him the payment info and he went back and forth NOT sending the money but asking me the same exact questions that were in the thread AND I already answered him through PM. So I thought it to be a little ironic that this is the same mod who jerked around and now is telling me that the admins don't want me selling anything because I need to be a vendor. I NEED TO BE A VENDOR BECAUSE I SOLD 2 SETS OF WHEELS.

So while in discussion with him, I posted ONE MORE THREAD which is for the same wheels that are on here right now. So from 2 threads, I as banned only from the classifieds.

Regardless, I have not scammed ANYONE!!!! Or do I have ANYTHING to do with anything stolen. Ive had my own wheels stolen and it SUCKS. I actually just bought a brand new snowboard last thursday and it got stolen on saturday outside the lodge while I was inside taking a break. Having your stuff stolen is miserable and I would never be part of it.

Old 01-14-2009, 12:22 PM
I don't want to imply anything but here is some info. Also, BlackStevo8 seems to be saying anything and everything to support his cause. How about some ebay feedback or something like that?

EDIT: Source Newsday (LI newspaper)

Long Island:

Nov-Dec 08

Massapequa Park

Four tires and rims were taken from a 2007 Infiniti M45 parked in front of a First Avenue residence from Dec. 11 to 12.

St. James

An Infiniti dealer on Middle Country Road told police that the tires on two cars on his lot were stolen Dec. 24.

Lynbrook

Four tires and wheel rims were stolen Nov. 21 from a 2008 Infinity parked at Legacy Infinity, Sunrise Highway.

BlackStevo8 for sale threads:

- 2008 NEWER style M35 Sport wheels/tires for sale

- 2008 G37S coupe wheels/tires/tpms only 47 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- FS: 2007 m35 sport 19" wheels/tires, MINT!!!!

Last edited by megacrazy; 01-14-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:48 PM
MyG37 Administrator

^^^ The other reason why no one hesitated to remove your threads.

Old 01-14-2009, 01:52 PM
+1 itrader to show the community

Old 01-14-2009, 02:30 PM
I will START writing IN caps more TOO...

In the end, karma will get the ones that need it.

I will not call anyone by name, or for that matter call them "a thieve" or any other names. I do think its funny/coincidental? that all those rims were stolen in that area.

Guess some mods enjoy an old fashion "witch hunt" too.

Cheers!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by megacrazy
I don't want to imply anything but here is some info. Also, BlackStevo8 seems to be saying anything and everything to support his cause. How about some ebay feedback or something like that?

EDIT: Source Newsday (LI newspaper)

Long Island:

Nov-Dec 08

Massapequa Park

Four tires and rims were taken from a 2007 Infiniti M45 parked in front of a First Avenue residence from Dec. 11 to 12. So a little over a month ago a 2007 M45 was robbed of its wheels/tires, but we dont know what town? And my 2007 wheels were from an M35 sport, not M45.

St. James

An Infiniti dealer on Middle Country Road told police that the tires on two cars on his lot were stolen Dec. 24. What kinds of cars???

Lynbrook

Four tires and wheel rims were stolen Nov. 21 from a 2008 Infinity parked at Legacy Infinity, Sunrise Highway.

FYI, I've never even heard about this dealer and its an hour away from me. Also, what kind of car?

BlackStevo8 for sale threads:

- 2008 NEWER style M35 Sport wheels/tires for sale

- 2008 G37S coupe wheels/tires/tpms only 47 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- FS: 2007 m35 sport 19" wheels/tires, MINT!!!!

I did not know about these articles and I can definitely say I see where you guys are coming from, but how many infiniti's are robbed in every state? I mean, how many guys are selling infiniti wheels in NY right now? Everything you posted means anyone in NY selling G37S wheels OR M wheels could have taken those. You act like I just signed up NOW, which I didn't. I've been on here forever and always sold all kinds of wheels. It just sucks because LOTS of wheels are stolen in NY all the time, its a very populated state. And given that there are over 1 million people in suffolk and nassau county, I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:10 PM
^ ya, sorry but this is getting funny. I work at a auto body shop and I buy totaled G35's to part out because there is good money in it. Am I a thieve?? I do have three sets off leather seats for sale!!!

My friend that I work with takes care of the trade in's, so he takes off rims,body kits,lambo door kits and makes the cars stock....... should I call the cops on him! lol

Some people pump gas for a living, some sell tv's, and some SELL PARTS!!!!! If you or any one else have a question about a person or member mebey you should ask the person..........hhhhhmmmmmmmm, or even ask a mod to check the person out. Know one would have a problem with that. I hope some one would ask me a question vs talking bad about me.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by PPGFREAK
^ ya, sorry but this is getting funny. I work at a auto body shop and I buy totaled G35's to part out because there is good money in it. Am I a thieve?? I do have three sets off leather seats for sale!!!

My friend that I work with takes care of the trade in's, so he takes off rims,body kits,lambo door kits and makes the cars stock....... should I call the cops on him! lol

Some people pump gas for a living, some sell tv's, and some SELL PARTS!!!!! If you or any one else have a question about a person or member mebey you should ask the person..........hhhhhmmmmmmmm, or even ask a mod to check the person out. Know one would have a problem with that. I hope some one would ask me a question vs talking bad about me.
You're right...this is getting funny.

- How hard is it to post some feedback from other sources?
- Why not explain why he has been banned from selling stuff on plenty of other forums (just do a google search)?
- Why not explain why he is selling so many parts (here and other places)? Is he a vendor? In that case, register to be one.
- Why are his stories changing on what wheels he is selling and why?
- Why are all the pictures taken in a shop somewhere?

All those questions are easy to answer BUT instead, we get:

- Cannot decide on wheels (that's why he is selling so many)
- Friends put rims on their cars and got rid of their stock wheels...why is HE selling them?
- He is obviously legit because he is married and has been registered here for a long time.
- He's 24 and has had over 10 cars or something like that Unfortunately he edited all his posts and I cannot find that info...

Whatever, I've been buying stuff online since the whole e-commerce business took off and have never been scammed. I am not saying he is a thief but if he was legit, it would take him 2 seconds to prove it. Instead, he keeps going in circles.

Legit or not, I'm out of this discussion

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Do the moderators not check whats being sold in the Marketplace?