G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Do the moderators not check whats being sold in the Marketplace?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by megacrazy
You're right...this is getting funny.

- How hard is it to post some feedback from other sources?
- Why not explain why he has been banned from selling stuff on plenty of other forums (just do a google search)?
- Why not explain why he is selling so many parts (here and other places)? Is he a vendor? In that case, register to be one.
- Why are his stories changing on what wheels he is selling and why?
- Why are all the pictures taken in a shop somewhere?

All those questions are easy to answer BUT instead, we get:

- Cannot decide on wheels (that's why he is selling so many)
- Friends put rims on their cars and got rid of their stock wheels...why is HE selling them?
- He is obviously legit because he is married and has been registered here for a long time.
- He's 24 and has had over 10 cars or something like that Unfortunately he edited all his posts and I cannot find that info...

Whatever, I've been buying stuff online since the whole e-commerce business took off and have never been scammed. I am not saying he is a thief but if he was legit, it would take him 2 seconds to prove it. Instead, he keeps going in circles.

Legit or not, I'm out of this discussion
To be honest, I havent posted up other info form other forums because I dont need people like the OP going on other forums and posting that I'm a scammer, or stealing stuff, etc... I'm gonna PM you megacrazy

Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You guys are pathetic douche's....

I've owned 3 sets of Rays Forged 19's and sold them all... I'm a theif now

Old 01-15-2009, 02:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is better than CSI.. LOL.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:01 PM
MyG37 Administrator

Originally Posted by officerdbag
You guys are pathetic douche's....

I've owned 3 sets of Rays Forged 19's and sold them all... I'm a theif now
Those are aftermarket rims, not 3 different sets of OEM wheels for multiple vehicles, none of which you own.

Old 01-20-2009, 09:19 PM
+1 on itrader, i'm constantly wishing i had asked the few people i sold to to leave me feedback.

i do think that the forum could be better "patrolled" , for lack of a better word, but i think it would lead to further censorship, you already can't swear without "fooling" the spellchecker, which i personally think is whack. furthermore, i've been lucky and never been burned on ecommerce, but the one large thing i bought was seats for my impala project car, and i took my moms minivan into queens(at sixteen being a white kid from the burbs, that was quite a scary experience, and at the time i wished i just risked it and shipped em), and anything i CAN get locally, i do. anyone worried about being ripped off should do the same. as it pertains to these potentially being stolen, rims arent VIN stamped, so you're not gonna be able to tell if they're stolen, and the people they're supposedly taken from have insurance. does it stop it from sucking? absolutley not, but if you want a deal, take the risk. if you want certainty, buy it new. either way the endless bitching isn't going to make ANY difference at all.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
Those are aftermarket rims, not 3 different sets of OEM wheels for multiple vehicles, none of which you own.
NO, your WRONG. He's referring to the OEM 19" wheels made by RAYS that came on 05-07 G35 coupes.

I love how people have to put their 2 cents in and have no clue what they're talking about

Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by snotf
+1 on itrader, i'm constantly wishing i had asked the few people i sold to to leave me feedback.

i do think that the forum could be better "patrolled" , for lack of a better word, but i think it would lead to further censorship, you already can't swear without "fooling" the spellchecker, which i personally think is whack. furthermore, i've been lucky and never been burned on ecommerce, but the one large thing i bought was seats for my impala project car, and i took my moms minivan into queens(at sixteen being a white kid from the burbs, that was quite a scary experience, and at the time i wished i just risked it and shipped em), and anything i CAN get locally, i do. anyone worried about being ripped off should do the same. as it pertains to these potentially being stolen, rims arent VIN stamped, so you're not gonna be able to tell if they're stolen, and the people they're supposedly taken from have insurance. does it stop it from sucking? absolutley not, but if you want a deal, take the risk. if you want certainty, buy it new. either way the endless bitching isn't going to make ANY difference at all.
seriously.

What is it people?

One day I'm gonna scam someone, so if thats what you think, THEN DONT BUY FROM ME!!!

Then I say that and Now I'm a theif. Its F'ing ridiculous. Its not like I JUST signed up on here now coming up with rims for sale. Anyone can search all the threads I've ever made made and see that I've posted NUMEROUS sets of wheels for sale on here over the past years. I recently took a g35X back from my fiance's dad that we had 2 years ago and decided to buy wheels for it. I changed my mind a bunch of times and now decided to purge everything I got AND I sold some stuff for friends. Sorry it was all at the same time but get over it already

Old 01-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by IMAFUKINRIDER
Whack fools ?

Whats the harm in finding out if hes legit or not ..

If hes legit no problem ..
The fact that me might or might not have 6 or 7 sets of wheels

if i were selling anything .
I wouldnt have a problem withanyone asking
me where i got my stuff from ..
Or look into it ..

Perhaps my wording was a bit harsh ..
But lots of people's wheels here in n.y.
Have gone missing for some reason ..
.......poof..... Disapeared just like that ..
Im not exactly too fond of becoming one myself ..

Christian said theres almost no way for volunteer staff to verify everything thats posted ... I guess hes right .. I just rather not become a victim .
For the love of god will you type in regular sentence structure? What the hell is with all of the double periods every five words? I'm not trying to be an a** but come on, how about a step forward on the evolution timeline not back.....wait a minute, I knew those geico commercials were aimed at someone

Old 04-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Wow

Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry, but this topic is just ridiculous.

Old 04-12-2009, 10:49 AM
yes and months old

Old 03-02-2010, 11:27 PM
hahaha. sorry but this thread is pretty funny as of Feb 18th 2010. Hope he likes jail