G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Miserable Users

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 07:02 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
If we haven't been in MU, then it must have been the crappy servers and shitty architecture of the site.

The following users liked this post:
Invalid_User (12-21-2013)
Old 12-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
I actually never knew about this MU before. I guess im on MU because half the dam time this site has trouble.loading. Tian is forever etched in my profile with his infraction hahaha

Old 12-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Originally Posted by TIAN
I think I just responded with your own words and some delete taps
**OP demands answers but can't call out the staff he has problems with..?

You could if you'd like to.
Since OP is not currently MU and has never been, obviously that is not the real issue. I think it is obvious OP has issues with certain staff. OP needs to sack up and list his complaints so they can be properly responded to.

The following 2 users liked this post by WhosUrBuddiee:
bigc (12-22-2013), Jeff92se (01-02-2014)
Old 12-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by Invalid_User
I actually never knew about this MU before. I guess im on MU because half the dam time this site has trouble.loading. Tian is forever etched in my profile with his infraction hahaha
It's rated as a very slow site

Originally Posted by AmateuRN
Alexa rates this site as "very slow" - almost 4 seconds. And they state 85% of sites are faster
It also looks like people view about 3 pages and stay for 3 minutes on average.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/g35driver.com

Old 12-21-2013, 09:14 PM
He won't post names because he KNOWS the repercussions.

Old 12-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Originally Posted by Texasscout
He won't post names because he KNOWS the repercussions.
There would be no repercussions if he posts in an adult manner. No name calling, no bickering, ect.

The following 3 users liked this post by WhosUrBuddiee:
bigc (12-22-2013), Jeff92se (01-02-2014), TIAN (12-21-2013)
Old 12-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
There would be no repercussions if he posts in an adult manner. No name calling, no bickering, ect.
Sure, get right on that...

Old 12-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
I find it odd that I can utilize the forum without issue using a different IP, but on the regular one as soon as I attempt to log on it kicks me back off.

Old 12-28-2013, 10:37 AM
Mods are not telling the whole truth about this. They can plead ignorance/stupidity (take your pick), however, IMHO they enjoy just ****ing with us.

Old 12-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Hold The Line

Bandwagon MU conspiracy. Yes, staff secretly puts randoms in MU for laugh and giggles.

I'm not going to have a couple members here try to manipulate the situation that had nothing to do with them in the first place. I suggest if any member feels like they are in MU to message an admin and copy IB.

I'll be waiting for the PMs

Old 12-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Look, you may not agree with me, but I'm telling you what my PERCEPTION of my EXPERIANCE here on driver has been over the last two years. It's crap. I have been messed with my certain mods/admins/staff and had a horrible time logging on and posting here. That's just the way it is.

I do believe you will find several others here that have had the same experience. I DON'T think anyone that doesn't post in the political section has ever had this problem. That alone should tell you something. If anyone HAS had problems with logging in/loading slow etc. and has NOT posted in the political section or had a run in with someone on staff, please let me know.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Hold The Line

Again, what staff has messed with you?

I disagree with this only happening to posters in the politics section. Herrschaft, to my knowledge, isn't very active there. This isn't and has never been an attack on members that "annoy" staff in the politics section or on this forum in general.

Two people where placed in MU and OP decided to pipe up on their behalf. They have since been off MU for about a week and I have not heard them chime in here with the amount of disgust that you all just recently spurred up.

This has all stemmed from the political section, that in which I do not participate due to being staff and being subjected to being "bias." Some of you have an issue with a particular mod. That is about as ridiculous as when Strafe refused to have Candlestickpark moderate anything that had them involved. I'm not having that. Staff are members and have every right to participate on this forum as you do. I've said many time, if you have a problem with how staff had moderated then please send me or any mod that you perceive as "fair" or "unbiased" and we will look into it.

Threads like this one, to "expose" have no effect on moderating. Some of you don't know how to debate. Therefore 2 were placed in MU and the political section was closed.

Old 12-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Hold The Line

Politicalforum rules

2. PERSONAL ATTACKS AND INSULTS

Personal attacks and insults are not tolerated here. When replying to a post, your own post must be about the post to which you are replying, not the poster themselves. Any personal remark about another poster that - in the judgment of a moderator or administrator - could reasonably be regarded as an intentional insult in the context of that discussion will be subject to infraction. Please also keep in mind that simply saying something that's not very nice is not necessarily an insult, nor does the fact that you are offended necessarily mean that you have been insulted.

The rules regarding personal attacks extend not only to individual posters, but to groups as well. For example, calling all Republicans idiots is the same as calling every Republican on the board an idiot, and will not be tolerated. A certain amount of latitude may be granted in discussing the policies and the practices of a political party or other political organization, but posters should be advised that this is thin ice, and be cautious about making remarks that personally insult the members of such parties or organizations. And again, simply saying, "I hate Republicans" does not constitute an attack or an insult against Republicans. "I hate Republicans because they are corrupt" is an attack, because it is attacking the character of all Republicans.

Attacks against public officials, political figures, celebrities, etc, are allowed, as long as they do not violate the guidelines concerning threats or incitement to violence (see below.)

3. FLAMEBAITING

Posts or images that, in the judgment of a moderator or administrator, are specifically intended to provoke emotional responses or personal attacks from other posters, rather than civil discussion, will be considered flamebaiting.

4. HARRASSMENT, BAITING, TAUNTING

Stalking or harassing other members is forbidden, whether in the public forums, through PMs, or in social groups or albums. If you don't like someone, leave them alone or put them on ignore. Any attempts to bait or taunt another poster will be considered infractions, including posters who are banned from the forum or banned from a thread, and thus unable to reply. This includes quoting other members in your signature without permission, or mischaracterizing their statements by quoting them and changing the quotes. Disclosing personal or confidential information about other posters or staff - including but not limited to personal identities - or disclosing confidential communications may be considered harassment.

5. TROLLING OR DERAILING A DISCUSSION

If you don't want to discuss the topic, stay out of the thread. Posts that are, in the judgment of moderators or administrators, intended to disrupt a discussion rather than actually contribute to it will be considered trolling.

8. ATTACKING OR CALLING OUT STAFF OR ADMINISTRATION

Moderators, Advisors, and Greeters are volunteers who work very hard and make a number of personal sacrifices to make the community as welcoming as possible. They may not always be right, because they're human - but they will always act in good faith and with the best of intentions, and this forum would not be possible without their efforts. When they're posting on the forums, feel free to debate and argue with them just as you would any other poster, but attacking or calling out a staff member who is acting in their official capacity is against the rules.

We welcome constructive criticism or complaints, but the public forums are not an appropriate venue for criticizing the staff, administration, or ownership of the site. If you have questions about a specific moderator decision, feel free to send a PM to that moderator, an administrator, or the site owner. Or, alternatively, members can always start threads in the Feedback forum to ask the entire staff questions about specific moderator actions or general questions about forum rules. Please be aware that the rules prohibiting personal attacks against staff also apply in the Feedback and Disputing Banning Resolutions forums.

10. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OPINION AND FACT

Anyone is free to express any opinion they wish, as long as it's within the guidelines, or assert any fact. However, for the purpose of civil and productive discussion, it's sometimes important to differentiate between the two. If a poster continually asserts something as a specific historical fact, they must be prepared to substantiate it as fact if challenged to do so by another poster, through a link that is credible in the judgment of moderators or administrators.

If a moderator calls upon you to verify an assertion and you are unable to do so, you must be willing to acknowledge that it is an opinion rather than a fact, or that - even though you believe it to be true - you can not substantiate it. If you continue to assert as absolute fact something that you cannot validate, it may be considered thread derailment. The fact that someone is asking another poster for a cite does not necessarily mean that a moderator will agree that one is necessary, and asking for frivolous cites may also be regarded as thread derailment.

Keep in mind that we are not going to apply this rule the instant someone makes a questionable claim. We're only going to consider applying the rule if, in the opinion of a moderator, a discussion becomes stalled on an unsubstantiated claim. Hash it out among yourselves first. A poster who appears to be abusing this rule to harass another member or otherwise interfere with a discussion will be subject to infraction himself/herself.
Might have to cue up some new rules and infractions for the political section

Old 12-28-2013, 03:14 PM
I HAVE reported staff before, nothing happened and I began to see that it was a "good ol' boys" club so, I will never give names again. That's why others will not either

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Miserable Users