G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Selling a VQ35DE with auto trans. Where do I start?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a 2003 G35 coupe VQ35DE 198k miles on it with an automatic transmission.
Selling a VQ35DE with auto trans. Where do I start?

Hello all! I’m new to the forum (I’ve not posted to any forums, ever, so please be patient as I learn to navigate.)
I have a 2003 G35 with 198k miles on the original engine and transmission. There has been no issues with this motor and trans, just milage.
I have pulled the engine and trans, and it is sitting on a pallet, waiting to be sold.
I am converting this car into a Vaydor and I’m swapping the motor with a different set up. I honestly hope that doesn’t upset anyone out there. I would appreciate any helpful suggestions as to where I may post parts that I will be selling from this car as I continue this build.

Old 02-05-2023, 02:57 PM
IB Staff
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Hello all! I’m new to the forum (I’ve not posted to any forums, ever, so please be patient as I learn to navigate.)
I have a 2003 G35 with 198k miles on the original engine and transmission. There has been no issues with this motor and trans, just milage.
I have pulled the engine and trans, and it is sitting on a pallet, waiting to be sold.
I am converting this car into a Vaydor and I’m swapping the motor with a different set up. I honestly hope that doesn’t upset anyone out there. I would appreciate any helpful suggestions as to where I may post parts that I will be selling from this car as I continue this build.
We have a Classifieds section that is used for members to Buy and Sell parts and cars:
https://g35driver.com/forums/marketplace-29/

Old 12-22-2023, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1st Gen G35 coupe base. 165k. No mechanical or ECU issues. But I will see if any come up after maint
Originally Posted by JohnnyP
I have recently bought the same but it’s an 04 & with 164k on it. I’m getting it looked at more professionally this Sunday. And if anything comes up that needs to be addressed you’ll be the first I come too. Also if you look at my first post (I’m also very new) you’ll see how I got this car, where I’m at in knowledge, & my plans with it. It seems you’ve had your G for awhile & I hope you may take some time to read my post for help on this build. Or any constructive feedback/concerns I shouldnbe doing.