G37 Coupe V36 2008+ Discussion about the G37 Coupe

See The G37 In Person At Stillen Sat 6/9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by muscarel
^^ I like the G37 exterior better than the G35 exterior. There, now you have one (actually I guess you still haven't heard" it).

When I think of this conversation, I think of the 1984 Corvette. When it first came out, it was a complete departure from everything else up to that point. Surely, an instant classic!! 0-60 in under 7 seconds!! Well, there one of the cheapest you get now.

For fun: 1984 reviews:

http://www.caranddriver.com/roadtest...-corvette.html

"You have waited long enough. So let's get it over with right now: the new Corvette is a truly stout automobile. It is all that the fevered acolytes so desperately wanted their fiberglass fossil to be — a true-born, world-class sports car loaded with technical sophistication."
Wow! Man have times changed... Great find by the way. I enjoyed reading that.

Old 06-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by vc128
mmmmm *drool*...loving the non-chrome spoiler =]
ditto

Old 06-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
I must say that I like the optional rear spoiler a lot more than the chrome spoiler. Looks more clean to me. The chrome spoiler still looks pretty good nonetheless.

Old 06-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Yimbie
I must say that I like the optional rear spoiler a lot more than the chrome spoiler. Looks more clean to me. The chrome spoiler still looks pretty good nonetheless.
Yeah, I think the optional spoiler is awesome also, that is why I was sure to get it when I placed my order.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:02 PM
im starting to suspect you work for infiniti man, like you're one of the designers or something.
you defend infiniti as if it's your family name

Old 06-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by mantisG35
im starting to suspect you work for infiniti man, like you're one of the designers or something.
you defend infiniti as if it's your family name
If you want... I'll take a picture of myself. Just tell me what to do in it like hold up a peace sign... wink... hold my hands together or what. All I'm doing is defending my ride (G37). There is so much criticism on these forums on the G37... I'm just defending it to even it out. I'm not going to let people just attack my ride and let things pass and continue on (unless of course if I don't have an opinion to say). If I have something to say... I'll say it, unless if it's completely innapropriate. I don't really understand why people come to the G37 section just to say negative things about it and say how it's terrible compared to the G35 (which i found to be a lot of G35 owners... *cough* -- now there are a lot of G35 owners who do speak well of the G37 and i thank them for that). Now I'm not saying that people shouldn't voice their opinion... I'm just saying that if you (to the people who think it's bad) think that it's so bad... then why come to G37 forums to just keep criticizing it? If you have already decided that the G35 coupe is so much better than the G37... fine... but please stop bringing the people who are really enthusiastic for this vehicle to come out down... It can be emotionally depressing sometimes...

For someone like me, who is planning to get the G37 most definitely, it's really bothersome to constantly see negativity every single day. It just kills the excitement. I come to these forums to check up on if there are any exciting updates on the G37 (photos, information)... thank you InfinitiMichael and to all the people who do post up pictures and information btw, I GREATLY appreciate it... but then I come across a lot of attacks on the G37 so I feel like I should defend the G37 BECAUSE of the attacks. If there weren't so many attacks on it... I wouldn't be defending it so much.

Now I do really like the G35 coupe. I think it's beautiful both inside and out (which I've stated many times in other posts). If I didnt like it though... I wouldn't go to the G35 coupe forum to just talk s**t about it and just say how it's ugly compared to the G37 over and over and over again... It's wrong of me to do that considering that many people in the G35 coupe forum own a G35 coupe, hehe, or are planning to. I also know that many people in the G35 forum love their cars and I completely respect that and so I wouldn't go around posting many times how ugly it is or how bad it is compared to a vehicle that ISN'T EVEN RELEASED YET (emphasizing if you didn't get it).

Whew... I need a badly. lol. Dark chocolate to the rescue!

*expecting some flaming*

I do hope I get some support from others who feel this way... that is if there are others who feel this way. If I don't, then oh well. I'll be an army of one.

I hope that the people who do read this knows that this is a heartfelt post. It may be hard to tell since it is online. This post is a serious one for me... a lot of emotions and thoughts are in this one.

Last edited by Yimbie; 06-19-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:37 AM
If you want... I'll take a picture of myself. Just tell me what to do in it like hold up a peace sign... wink... hold my hands together or what. All I'm doing is defending my ride (G37). There is so much criticism on these forums on the G37... I'm just defending it to even it out. I'm not going to let people just attack my ride and let things pass and continue on (unless of course if I don't have an opinion to say). If I have something to say... I'll say it, unless if it's completely innapropriate. I don't really understand why people come to the G37 section just to say negative things about it and say how it's terrible compared to the G35 (which i found to be a lot of G35 owners... *cough* -- now there are a lot of G35 owners who do speak well of the G37 and i thank them for that). Now I'm not saying that people shouldn't voice their opinion... I'm just saying that if you (to the people who think it's bad) think that it's so bad... then why come to G37 forums to just keep criticizing it? If you have already decided that the G35 coupe is so much better than the G37... fine... but please stop bringing the people who are really enthusiastic for this vehicle to come out down... It can be emotionally depressing sometimes...

For someone like me, who is planning to get the G37 most definitely, it's really bothersome to constantly see negativity every single day. It just kills the excitement. I come to these forums to check up on if there are any exciting updates on the G37 (photos, information)... thank you InfinitiMichael and to all the people who do post up pictures and information btw, I GREATLY appreciate it... but then I come across a lot of attacks on the G37 so I feel like I should defend the G37 BECAUSE of the attacks. If there weren't so many attacks on it... I wouldn't be defending it so much.

Now I do really like the G35 coupe. I think it's beautiful both inside and out (which I've stated many times in other posts). If I didnt like it though... I wouldn't go to the G35 coupe forum to just talk s**t about it and just say how it's ugly compared to the G37 over and over and over again... It's wrong of me to do that considering that many people in the G35 coupe forum own a G35 coupe, hehe, or are planning to. I also know that many people in the G35 forum love their cars and I completely respect that and so I wouldn't go around posting many times how ugly it is or how bad it is compared to a vehicle that ISN'T EVEN RELEASED YET (emphasizing if you didn't get it).

*expecting some flaming*

I do hope I get some support from others who feel this way... that is if there are others who feel this way. If I don't, then oh well. I'll be an army of one.

I hope that the people who do read this knows that this is a heartfelt post. It may be hard to tell since it is online. This post is a serious one for me... a lot of emotions and thoughts are in this one.
Awesome post Yimbie, I have the exact same feelings. As for others coming just to say they don't like the G37, well that is annoying, but everyone has an opinion. I am with you on loving the G37, I think it is an amazing machine and I can't wait for the day mine arrives!!

Old 06-20-2007, 10:58 AM

*expecting some flaming*

bwahahahaha ur funny man!! take a break man, give your wrists some rest after all that typing.
i just hope you get the G that you want and i really hope you wont be disappointed. for now, let's enjoy hating on it until it's released

Old 06-20-2007, 12:23 PM
N50
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*expecting some flaming*

Ever thought of writing a book? Maybe titled "My G and I"?!

Old 06-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by N50
Ever thought of writing a book? Maybe titled "My G and I"?!
lol I definitely can't well right enough to write a book... then again... Paris Hilton released one so anything is possible

Old 06-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey Yimbie, are you a type A personality?

Old 06-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN G37
What's that?

Old 06-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN G37
no, he's a say-one-word-about-g37-that-has-not-come-out-yet-and-i-will-write-a-book-about-it type of personality

Old 06-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by mantisG35
no, he's a say-one-word-about-g37-that-has-not-come-out-yet-and-i-will-write-a-book-about-it type of personality
And there's nothing wrong with that. I just have a lot on my mind. Wow has this thread gone off course. Please no more posts about.... me... the pics from Stillen were great! Thank you all who contributed!

Last edited by Yimbie; 06-20-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:42 PM
N50
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And there's nothing wrong with that. I just have a lot on my mind.
A lot on your mind. Are you sure about that? More like the only thing on your mind has two doors covered in a blue/grey metallic paint with a mt. fuji emblem on the front (and rear).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: See The G37 In Person At Stillen Sat 6/9