Ricer Boy G35 Progress - Page 9 - G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

General Media Share Find and share Infiniti-related videos! Just took some pics for fun? Looking for general pics and vids? Try it out. Please post specific media (Mods, etc.) in its specific category in the Tech Area.

Ricer Boy G35 Progress

Old 06-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
Yep ^ beat me to it. That aluminum one will eliminate it as a possible problem though so it was totally worth the upgrade.

Old 09-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Haven't updated this thread in quite a while, mainly because I haven't been doing anything to the G but driving it. Not sure if I had ever put it in here, but I got my wheels rebuilt (because they had been leaking for the past 1.5 years) and threw on a set of Achilles ATS Sport 2 tires. Anywho, if you go back a few pages you'll see where I was talking about getting a motorcycle, and over the weekend I actually picked one up. I went home to hang out with the parents, and convinced my Dad to go to a dealership with me to "check out their new place," because the dealer had actually just moved. I knew that they had a bike that I was wanting to check out, and it turned out that my dad was friends with the sales manager. We talked numbers, and I put a down payment a few minutes later. I had to head back to Concord so I didn't have a chance to take her home, but she is all mine. 3500 miles, 2017 KTM RC390. I only really have 1 picture of it, because it was such a quick decision, but I got a good deal on it. Bike had been at the dealer for ~6 months, and they had just dropped the price by $400. Super stoked.

Last edited by Conissah; 09-10-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator
Nice! Love me the RC390. It's pretty fast.

Now you have someone to ride with !

Attached Thumbnails Ricer Boy G35 Progress-photo59.jpg  
Old 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM
Hahaha, please tell me that isn't you... And if so, why you nakie?

Old 09-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator
You are new to riding lol. He's a local to tail of the Dragon which is a set of roads with 318 curves in 11 miles. Not me, but always a funny share.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer View Post
You are new to riding lol. He's a local to tail of the Dragon which is a set of roads with 318 curves in 11 miles. Not me, but always a funny share.
Hhaha, I know what the Tail is, it's like 1.5 hours from me. I actually have a poster of the whole road on my wall. Never been out there though, but I would like to.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator
Dude you need to go out! How have you not gone lol! Took me like 10 hours to get there.

I picked this up recently .

Attached Thumbnails Ricer Boy G35 Progress-photo372.jpg  
Old 09-22-2018, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer View Post
Dude you need to go out! How have you not gone lol! Took me like 10 hours to get there.

I picked this up recently .
Today was the first day I was actually able to ride. I went to visit the parents in Statesville 2 weeekends ago, and happened to buy the bike at a local dealer. It got delivered to their house a few days later, and the following weekend Florence came thru, so the KTM has been sitting in the basement for 2 weeks. First time on the street today, and I'm in love. Little 373cc has some pep in it, can't wait to ride more. Rode ~70 miles today, just around and around and eventually to dinner by myself. Amazing fun. Can't seem to adjust the clutch to my liking though. But anyways, this was the only picture I took today.

Nice R1 btw. I feel like the RC is quick, couldn't imagine that thing.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:04 PM
BANNED!!!
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
That was exactly my thought when I took a friends GSX-R for a spin, my only thought was WHY do you need that much power lol. The balance on the newer/lighter chassis (compared to the pre-2000ish version) was amazing though.

Old 09-23-2018, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by [email protected]
That was exactly my thought when I took a friends GSX-R for a spin, my only thought was WHY do you need that much power lol. The balance on the newer/lighter chassis (compared to the pre-2000ish version) was amazing though.

Because the G is slow !

Originally Posted by Conissah
Today was the first day I was actually able to ride. I went to visit the parents in Statesville 2 weeekends ago, and happened to buy the bike at a local dealer. It got delivered to their house a few days later, and the following weekend Florence came thru, so the KTM has been sitting in the basement for 2 weeks. First time on the street today, and I'm in love. Little 373cc has some pep in it, can't wait to ride more. Rode ~70 miles today, just around and around and eventually to dinner by myself. Amazing fun. Can't seem to adjust the clutch to my liking though. But anyways, this was the only picture I took today.

RC is fun. It's a unique bike that garners a lot of attention. I have yet to own a KTM but I think my first will be a dirt bike.

Attached Thumbnails Ricer Boy G35 Progress-photo799.jpg  

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: