General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Ac keeps blowing fuse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ac keeps blowing fuse

electrical fuse for ac,heated seats and accel button keeps blowing.has anyone encountered this problem and found a fix.its at the dealership right now and they cant figure it out.its an 03 6mt gcoupe.i tried replacing the fuse which is ten amps,works for about five minutes,then blows again.also my dome/map lights constantly stay on,so i had to remove them cause it was killing my battery.the map lights happened first,then months later the ac problem.are these in any way related to one another.any help would be appreciated.also once i find out the fix if anyone knows,im gonna tell kings infiniti in bk what a bunch of no good bums they are that work on these cars everyday and dont know **** about them,and their rip offs.my car is also having a clicking noise in the rear.i looked underneath and saw a bunch of grease splattered all over the subframe on the driver side.does the whole axle need to be replaced cause thats what they are saying and with parts and labor its gonna be over a stack.they also said my warranty company may not cover it cause im slammed on stance coilovers and because its so low im putting more pressure on the axle.is any of this true or are they taking me for a fool.please any advice would be great.if theres more info needed please dont hesitate to ask.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:23 PM
my extended warranty is covering the axle,thank god.but nobody has any info on the other issues im having.could my climate controls be causing these issues or maybe my stock bose radio.how about led bulbs that i have thru out my interior and some bulbs in the exterior.cmon guys,help a fellow g driver out.thanks.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by VILLAIN
electrical fuse for ac,heated seats and accel button keeps blowing.has anyone encountered this problem and found a fix.its at the dealership right now and they cant figure it out.its an 03 6mt gcoupe.i tried replacing the fuse which is ten amps,works for about five minutes,then blows again.also my dome/map lights constantly stay on,so i had to remove them cause it was killing my battery.the map lights happened first,then months later the ac problem.are these in any way related to one another.any help would be appreciated.also once i find out the fix if anyone knows,im gonna tell kings infiniti in bk what a bunch of no good bums they are that work on these cars everyday and dont know **** about them,and their rip offs.my car is also having a clicking noise in the rear.i looked underneath and saw a bunch of grease splattered all over the subframe on the driver side.does the whole axle need to be replaced cause thats what they are saying and with parts and labor its gonna be over a stack.they also said my warranty company may not cover it cause im slammed on stance coilovers and because its so low im putting more pressure on the axle.is any of this true or are they taking me for a fool.please any advice would be great.if theres more info needed please dont hesitate to ask.
Did you ever figure out what was going on with your problem as I am having the same issues.