General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Christmas Tree dash /// different from others

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2013 | 10:51 PM
|
Christmas Tree dash /// different from others

Ok Ive done every search possible and now I am resorting to this post... While on short drive the dash lights up like a christmas tree all ABS, VDC, SLIP, and BRAKE. However different from most peoples errors, is the RADIO turns off and turns back on. The lights do not stay on, no code either. The lights quickly flash for about 1/4 second two-five times every so often randomly. After I parked, Car would not start. Popped the hood first checked battery connection. It was very loose. Tightened it up car started right up. On way home; full christmas tree three times.. checked battery again it was tight.. Is this related to a bad clamp on the battery or what, I cant imagine battery has anything to do with the electrical system once alternator spinning... Checked everything from all the christmas tree/abs/vfc/slip threads... all fluids just got changed in clutch install about month ago... break pads and rotors are good (brembo) not even year old. ABS pump comes on when I turn the key. Pedal gets stiff after about two pumps when car powered off. It is 04.5 ending 878xxx vin... 6mt... 123,000 miles. (Military I traveled alot highway cross country miles) just bunch bolt ons...