Group Buy *** 07+ G35 / G37 Sedan Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Defratos
Hey mureshan any updates on pics? have you installed the diffuser yet?
Hey, just wrapped my G to glossy white vinyl!! It's kind a cold here right now, about -20 Cels., so my body who did all the job said that the car should stay in a warm place for about 4-5 days for the vinyl to lay good, so I will install the diffuser in a week I think. Can't wait!!)

Old 01-16-2010, 09:31 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Glossy White Vinyl?!?!? Is that to cover the chrome/silver window surroundings? or what is it for exactly?

We have to wait another week to see pics :'(, I'd love to see how well it fits the bumper, please post pics once it's installed, I know I'm not the only one waiting for it, also if you can post pics of your white vinyl but lemmi know where you post it

Old 01-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think he is referring for the whole car wrapped..infact i got my window chrome trims in matte black done as well...in fact there is no chrome at all in the whole car

Old 01-16-2010, 12:52 PM
You're Despicable

^ did you post pics?

Old 01-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i will post on the group

Old 01-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Yes, I mean the whole car wraped!! I'll post pics of it wrapped here, and after few days pics of he installed diffuser also here!
My moldings also wraped in glossy black!

Old 01-17-2010, 10:26 AM
You're Despicable

well you would probably get more attention and feedback if you posted pics of the car wrap in the media section of the 07-08 G Sedan section.

But by all means post pics of the diffuser here as it relates directly to this Group buy so we can see how good fitment is and how it looks on the car, I'll be bugging you until I see pics

Old 01-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Posted some pix of wrapped white G in media share section!! Diffuser will soon be installed.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 AM
You're Despicable

Hey Mureshan where are the pics of the rear diffuser? you said you were gonna install it and post up pics

Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey Mureshan where are the pics of the rear diffuser? you said you were gonna install it and post up pics
Sorry man....my bodyshop was very busy last weekend, and they will do it on this sunday for sure they said!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
You're Despicable

lool They better or else I'm flying over there to get their a$$'s moving

Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Well, finally tried to install the RavSpec rear CF diffuser on last weekend, but had no luck!!!! It doesn't fit at all!!! The corners of the diffuser, that must be riveted to the bumper doesn't reach the bumper. And also the diffuser doesn't fit the license plate place. The shape of it differs much from the bumper!!! My guys from bodyshop spent an hour fitting it on, but nothing came out.
I PM'ed Mark from RavSpec about this problem, but already 3 days passed, and I have't got nothing from him.
I'm very dissapointed with it. I've been waiting so long to try it and paid not a small money.....

Old 02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
yikes, thats not good at all man. hopefully you get everything taken care of...

Old 02-04-2010, 02:35 AM
You're Despicable

Damn man,

I just remembered now that you said you were going to install it, but damn I didn't expect this.

Man that really sucks, I can't believe it doesn't even fit. After all this time and wait.

Please update us if RavSpec give you any feedback because so far they seem to have done a vanishing act and I dunno why.

I wouldn't have minded waiting a bit longer, but seeing their customer service and quality of their products now I'm not so sure.

Last edited by Defratos; 02-04-2010 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Edited from updates :P
Old 02-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
Damn man,

I just remembered now that you said you were going to install it, but damn I didn't expect this.

Man that really sucks, I can't believe it doesn't even fit. After all this time and wait.

Please update us if RavSpec give you any feedback because so far they seem to have done a vanishing act and I dunno why.

I wouldn't have minded waiting a bit longer, but seeing their customer service and quality of their products now I'm not so sure. I'll just wait and see how they deal with your situation and then make my choice.

Sorry to see you having to deal with this crap Mureshan, I figured you would've been one of the lucky few to get this diffuser, I guess not.
Mureshan, please don't confuse the board !!!!!!!

You are over at Ukraine, your rear bumper is totally different from US Spec bumper.

You contacted me to purchase our VERY FIRST Prototype, even though we couldn't confirm fitment.

We have already noted here many time that our first sample was base on Asia / Euro Spec G37 bumper which has wider license plate indent.

Now, we know not all Euro Spec rear bumper are the same. At the very beginning when you contacted me to purchase our FIRST PROTOTYPE, I have already notified you that it might not fit.

YOU insist that you wanted and we try to take measurement to estimate the fitment. I have no way to test the fitment of the rear diffuser for UKRAINE SPEC G37 !!!!!!!!!

YOU even tried to low ball me on the price of the prototype diffuser and low ball me on the shipping to UKRAINE ..

We already confirmed the first prototype doesn't fit on USDM Spec Bumper and has since sent back a US Spec rear bumper for test fit.

I am sorry we didn't get the project done in the time we expected, I am beginning to make the refund to those who already asked for it.

Please PM me if I haven't make a refund to you.

Mureshan, since we already told you this is our first prototype and might not fit your car, you insist on purchasing it, I think the fault is not with me.

Ship the diffuser back to me and I will give you the refund !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Group Buy *** 07+ G35 / G37 Sedan Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ***