Group Buy *** 07+ G35 / G37 Sedan Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
Mureshan, since you're the one who insisted on buying the prototype, then you're definitely at fault here. I remember when RAVSPEC had issues with the Asian spec bumper fitment and when you kept telling them you wanted it for cheap. You can't blame RAVSPEC for the fitment issues especially since they warned you it may not fit. I think RAVSPEC is being very nice here at offering you a refund for the diffuser.

RAVSPEC, are you still going to make these diffusers?

Old 02-04-2010, 10:20 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Ohhh ok I got a bit confused over there,

I didn't realize his was a First prototype diffuser, my bad.

But RavSpec can you give us an ETA on the diffuser? any updates since last time? because I'd rather wait for your product than go with the Auto-X one <-----Don't like the design

Old 02-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear RavSpec, at fisrt I wanna tell you that I'm not from Ukraine, I'm from Russia. These are different countries.
Than if you made a prototype and not sure about its fitment, why are you selling it?????? Why is it on you web page??? First test the fitment and then sell it, I think thats the way of doing business. If you don't know exactely if it will fit or not, don't put it on sale on your web page.
Yes, I have a euro bumper, I sent you the measures of it, and you said that it is ok. and will fit!! I new that your diffuser was made for euro bumper (not for US). I didn't now that there are different types of euro bumpers either.
And about confusing the board....I PM'ed you 3 times 4 days ago, and had no answer!!!!! What should have I done? I wrote here because you didn't answer me!

Old 02-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
Mureshan:

You emailed me on Jan 31 and Feb 1 st and that's only twice. You post it here on Feb 3rd. Jan 31st is a Sunday, so you only gave me 1 day to reply to you.... Sorry if I don't get to my email within timely matters. I checked my PM, you didn't send me any PM.

First of all, I do apologize for getting the country wrong, Russia is much different from Ukraine. In Russia, Ukraine, I think you guys get cars from different part of the world some from the Europe, some from Asia and I think some comes from USA too.

You don't have a US Spec bumper and you dont' have a EuroSpec / Asia Spec Bumper. Your license plate indent however do measure up to our diffuser but the concave seem to be different. I have no way to tell the concave are different from the measurement you sent me.

I didn't advertise to sell this prototype diffuser, I have told everyone this is the wrong diffuser for the US Spec bumper. Yes, we do test fitment before selling it, that's why we have to make a 2nd revision, if you haven't follow the board.

You contacted me to buy them after I told you I am not sure if it will fit and I gave you the measurement to check. I did save all the emails including those that included you low balling for the diffuser. You also say that since it's a prototype and you are willing to test fit for me and ask me to sell it to you for cheaper.

In fact, I even sent you a free roof spoiler as a courtesy, Now I regret it.

I haven't see any of the pics yet, it will help if you can send me some pictures to verify this. So, why don't you start by selling me install pics and the problems that you have about the diffuser so we can take a look at this.

To the rest of the board, we are having some issues with the factory that's making these for us. It's a long story, but the answer to most of you is that I can't get a promise delivery date on this project.

So ... I have to start making refund to all those that have deposit in this group buy.

Old 02-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Group Buy Participant:

Please PM me for refund if you don't see it within a week !

Mark.

Old 02-05-2010, 02:16 PM
You're Despicable

Aww , I hope you guys can get it done because I would much rather have your diffuser than the Auto-X one....fingers crossed

Old 02-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by RAVSPEC
Mureshan:

You emailed me on Jan 31 and Feb 1 st and that's only twice. You post it here on Feb 3rd. Jan 31st is a Sunday, so you only gave me 1 day to reply to you.... Sorry if I don't get to my email within timely matters. I checked my PM, you didn't send me any PM.

First of all, I do apologize for getting the country wrong, Russia is much different from Ukraine. In Russia, Ukraine, I think you guys get cars from different part of the world some from the Europe, some from Asia and I think some comes from USA too.

You don't have a US Spec bumper and you dont' have a EuroSpec / Asia Spec Bumper. Your license plate indent however do measure up to our diffuser but the concave seem to be different. I have no way to tell the concave are different from the measurement you sent me.

I didn't advertise to sell this prototype diffuser, I have told everyone this is the wrong diffuser for the US Spec bumper. Yes, we do test fitment before selling it, that's why we have to make a 2nd revision, if you haven't follow the board.

You contacted me to buy them after I told you I am not sure if it will fit and I gave you the measurement to check. I did save all the emails including those that included you low balling for the diffuser. You also say that since it's a prototype and you are willing to test fit for me and ask me to sell it to you for cheaper.

In fact, I even sent you a free roof spoiler as a courtesy, Now I regret it.

I haven't see any of the pics yet, it will help if you can send me some pictures to verify this. So, why don't you start by selling me install pics and the problems that you have about the diffuser so we can take a look at this.

To the rest of the board, we are having some issues with the factory that's making these for us. It's a long story, but the answer to most of you is that I can't get a promise delivery date on this project.

So ... I have to start making refund to all those that have deposit in this group buy.
Sorry about that.
Maybe this is my fault, maybe not....it doesn't matter now. Sorry if smth in my messages was wrong....
I'll send you pics of the diffuser asap. I don't need any refund, it gonna be very small because of delivery cost of the diffuser back to you. Don't mind it.
BTW The roof spoiler that you sent me for free is still in my bodyshop, never installed, so don't regret it).
Sorry....

Old 02-17-2010, 03:03 AM
You're Despicable

Bump for any updates guys

Old 05-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
getting the final revision prototype on June 10th.

BTW, I have make several refund to people that wants to back out, but if I miss anyone, please email me at mark@ravspeconline.com !

Thanks.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

is this the final design?

Old 06-06-2010, 04:33 PM
How much will the CF rear diffuser cost shipped to 31088

Old 06-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Have you read the thread??? LMFAO!!!!!!

Old 06-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
so after about a year are you guys finished and if so do you have these in stock? Or will it be another year?

Old 06-10-2010, 05:03 AM
You're Despicable

Originally Posted by RAVSPEC
getting the final revision prototype on June 10th.

BTW, I have make several refund to people that wants to back out, but if I miss anyone, please email me at mark@ravspeconline.com !

Thanks.
Hi there,

I've already e-mailed you guys like 3 times before asking for my money back, but until now I have not received anything. Could someone please get around to paying me back as it has been over 3 months since I've asked for the refund. my paypal e-mail is x mazinx @ gmail.com

any updates would be appreciated

Old 06-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
So today is the day?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Group Buy *** 07+ G35 / G37 Sedan Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser ***