Hawaii Honolulu

who's the dips.hit in the white G35????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 04:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol parking lot pimpin hahaha Now its circuit city though....at least about a 10 months ago or so. I don't like those car cruises though it's really obnoxious and a big waste of gas. you just drive around in circles and do nothing might as well sit at home and do nothing at least then you dont waste gas hahaha i dunno my 2 cent dont mind me I'm a stupid kid lol

Old 08-24-2006, 10:55 AM
I don't remember McCully, but I remember when everybody use to be at Sandy's. It was the perfect place because you had that long strip of road and it was hard to sneak up on anybody, because you had lookouts at all three ways to get there.

Old 08-24-2006, 02:47 PM
my dad used to tell me stories about racing at sandy's. cops used to help secure the road so they could watch. There were a couple of other places too.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 636Racer
my dad used to tell me stories about racing at sandy's. cops used to help secure the road so they could watch. There were a couple of other places too.
lagoons. the old chief used to watch too!!!!!

Old 08-24-2006, 03:14 PM
my dad said he was probably there...too high or drunk to be certain though (the late 60's/early 70's go figure)

Old 08-25-2006, 05:50 AM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
^ yeah you fawka. if i see glowsticks passing me by, i'll know it's you. so what, buy my rims? buy my suspension, and by my lip!

So what what man? how much?

Old 08-28-2006, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by G35_808
true that, i'm not big on the whole street racing thing. i mean if it's like 2am and the roads are completely empty i'll punch it for a few seconds against a repectable car (porcshe, mercedes, bmw, corvette, etc). usually lose.

anyways, not trying to get too off-tracked; i've been caught cruising a bit over the limit (usually 10-15mph over), and usually the cop will drive close (on side or behind) until i realize they're there and slow down, he/she may wave and drive on their marry way. i've had cops remind me about my tint (5% around and 15% on the windshield), rims, etc.

i'd hate to lose this "respect" that sen_jen is talking about. it feels so good driving and not really having to worry (even with mods). ****, when i drive my sr20ve powered sentra just 10mph over cops follow me for MILES sometimes all the way home and the only thing noticalbly modified is the exhaust.

posting kinda late but i just got pulled over last week for doing 50 coming down the pali. ****ty deals is that i was behind 5 other cars that were doing the same to mebbe 5mph faster then i was going. i even explained to the cop i was cruising behind them and wasn't even thinking of speeding. still got the ticket and was told to bad.

i don't feel any love or respect :/

and for most 50miles down the pali is slow. ur practically holding brake the whole way or downshifted.

Old 08-28-2006, 03:12 PM
pali sucks, they should get the mph there higher. between 45-50 at least.

to add to this story...i was followed by yet another idiot this morning. Lic. GWU 813 (or was it 816) I forget. It's an 05 (I think - 05 rims), black coupe.

Right after the Pearl City-On heading town, this kid starts flying it through traffic. And starts tail gating me..I'm already like WTF is this kids problem? On the airport via duct right next to the stadium, he's trying to weed out the traffic but, even tighter traffic was heading up...I was about to take the zipper lane. Not too akamai.

Old 08-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ lol. should've flexed your ahms.

Old 08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
pali sucks, they should get the mph there higher. between 45-50 at least..........
Going up the Pali I'd agree. However once you hit the tunnels (Kailua bound) they should only raise the speed by maybe 5 mph max. The sight lines are too obstructed to raise them beyond that. One of the cases in Hawaii where the speed limit is not all that far from where engineering studies say it should be.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by G35_808
what an ignorant reply. you don't do what you want.....you do what the law allows you to do. if you break it, you pay the price. maybe not the first time, but it'll catch up with you sooner or later. i learned that the hard way.

back in 2003 when i turned 18 i bought a street bike. i'd haul *** all the time (150+mph). i thought it was the coolest thing in the world passing cops gunning for speeding at 150mph and watching them trying to put their gun away, start their car/bike and actually attempt to catch me. coolest thing in the world until i got caught doing 144mph in a 35mph zone...do the math that's 109mph OVER. got tossed on the ground, hand cuffed, etc. judge gave me the option: 1) sell the bike (and don't own another bike until i turned 21) and pay the fines or 2) keep the bike, pay the fines AND do 2 straight years jail (without parole). of course i choose #1

i love going fast, it feels good but not if it endangers yourself or especially others. it just ain't worth the risk anymore. i got my family, education, pilot school, future career with the air force and especially my GF to worry about. are you willing to cause all that pain/grief because you wanted to go fast? if yes, you're a complete idiot!

sorry for rambling on...............

i hual *** at night when theres no one around, (or did, 07 wont come fast enough)

Old 08-28-2006, 07:55 PM
pali sucks, they should get the mph there higher. between 45-50 at least.

to add to this story...i was followed by yet another idiot this morning. Lic. GWU 813 (or was it 816) I forget. It's an 05 (I think - 05 rims), black coupe.

Right after the Pearl City-On heading town, this kid starts flying it through traffic. And starts tail gating me..I'm already like WTF is this kids problem? On the airport via duct right next to the stadium, he's trying to weed out the traffic but, even tighter traffic was heading up...I was about to take the zipper lane. Not too akamai.
That was me you f'er!!! you cut me off you donkey licking biznatch!!!

J/K!!! hehehe on a side note me and another red G dropped was crusing all the way to kapolei from town side lol...

Old 08-28-2006, 10:13 PM
haha, yeah the pali is fcuked. looked like a parking lot today, there were five solobikes just yankin guys left and right. i saw them on my way to and from class pullin people over. good thing i don't drive a cop baiter...errr... i mean G35