Hawaii Honolulu

Attention Customers of Alan Jang, Ericson Caneso & Steven "Mambo" Ruiz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Attention Customers of Alan Jang, Ericson Caneso & Steven "Mambo" Ruiz

Infiniti is going downhill pretty fast. When I say that, I don't mean the brand (although they're not exactly on the upswing at the moment with the economy the way it is), but rather the store here in Honolulu. All I can say is you'd have to be on crack to WANT to work here. I won't confirm or deny that I'm seeking employment elsewhere (lest someone else here find this post and forward it to one of my "bosses"), but I will tell you that the three salespeople mentioned above have all chose to quit for the same reasons which is VERY sad to say the least. All of them were valuable employees that certain people higher up are either too stupid or arrogant to appreciate. There go your top two producers and the best manager we've had since I've started here.

As I still remain here, I would appreciate it if any of you folks who have worked with the aforementioned sales people would come to me with your questions, concerns or new purchase inquiries for the simple reason that I do not feel you folks would be properly cared for as customers if you were to speak to one of the many brainless sheep this store is intent on filling sales positions with. In short, if you folks need someone who knows his stuff, feel free to PM me or give me a call and I'll be happy to do what I can.

Matt

Old 08-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ericson sold me my G. Cool guy explained everything and helped me get everything whatever i needed to purchase the car, even drove out to waianae to get my co-signers signature. now that he is gone i going go to bob becker for my business, not matt mariani.

Old 08-05-2008, 06:33 PM
^^^
Wow Matt, tell us how you REALLY feel...

Oh, btw. Bewbies

Old 08-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by momonaboy
Ericson sold me my G. Cool guy explained everything and helped me get everything whatever i needed to purchase the car, even drove out to waianae to get my co-signers signature. now that he is gone i going go to bob becker for my business, not matt mariani.
Ah you f4g. No worry brah. Ericson gave me first crack at his customers from the boards when he became a manager. That includes YOU. If you get 50 letters from Infiniti in your mailbox next week...wasn't me.

Call of Duty and Battlefield tonight or what?

Originally Posted by tdm racer
^^^
Wow Matt, tell us how you REALLY feel...

Oh, btw. Bewbies
Come to the next cruise if you want the nitty gritty. I still love my G and the scene though. No plan to give up coordinating the cruises just yet.

As for the bewbs, LOL. I'll relay your folks comments. I won't single you guys out, but I'll be sure to remind her how you folks notice her USDM front bumper more than the other girl's JDM front end.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
^^^tdm racer LOLZZZZ!!!

I bought two G's from Mambo. PM me man what's the skinny on what's going on.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nah that Sucks!! Ericson Helped me out alot also to get my G! And explained everything well when I had to Special order my G!! Sad to see Him go! And I worked for Dealers before also! And I know that alot off the "Good Guy's" or I should say "Knowledgeable" people Left because of the Stupid Management!! Sorry to hear that Infiniti Managers are becoming the same way, and all the good people leave! Know where Ericson ended up at?

Old 08-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Tommy Chun-Ming our Assistant Manager (real nice guy) just quit today too. Stopped me as I was headed out to let me know about the news. As if that wasn't bad enough, bruddah lost his wallet today. Talk about adding insult to injury. Place is going down fast. I know of two more guys who will be leaving soon as well.

But hey, they hired two donkeys today who couldn't tell a VG from a VQ if it bit them in the ***.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:19 AM
thats too bad, Mambo sold me my FX and got me interested in the G. Known Tommy for years, all good guys. Sometimes the higher ups are clueless on who the front line guys are. Better for them they not work at some place that doesnt know that. So Matt's the new manager now? Time for sale, buy one get one free

Old 08-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
Tommy Chun-Ming our Assistant Manager (real nice guy) just quit today too. Stopped me as I was headed out to let me know about the news. I know of two more guys who will be leaving soon as well.
Wow, tommy too, WTF. More to come?!?

Is leaving too?!!?

Old 08-06-2008, 03:43 AM
G"dirty"5
I SUPPORT MATT!!!

LOL

Old 08-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Ope.! its all about Matt now... oh wait... it always was...

Old 08-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Maybe men (boys) really are pigs *uugghh*

All this talk is really unnecessary. Ya'll want to see "bewbies"?? Here, knock ya self out!! hooters

Old 08-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by HawaiianSophie
All this talk is really unnecessary. Ya'll want to see "bewbies"?? Here, knock ya self out!! hooters

Look at my avatar...............oink..........oink.........

Old 08-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by tdm racer
Wow, tommy too, WTF. More to come?!?

Is leaving too?!!?
No matter. The hot AND intelligent (a hard to find combination in this day and age, like Ivory Pearl on Graphite interior) receptionist left a couple months ago already. She works at King Windward now. I could care less about saggy *****. Just give me someone who doesn't stare at me like I asked for the ******* square root of something when I go "try pass me a paper clip".

Old 08-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
No matter. The hot AND intelligent (a hard to find combination in this day and age, like Ivory Pearl on Graphite interior) receptionist left a couple months ago already. She works at King Windward now. I could care less about saggy *****. Just give me someone who doesn't stare at me like I asked for the ******* square root of something when I go "try pass me a paper clip".
We talking the tall leggy gal......brunette?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Attention Customers of Alan Jang, Ericson Caneso & Steven "Mambo" Ruiz