Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yea that 3rd design looks nice!

Old 12-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest posts from My350Z...

btw my nickname is Tenga haha...

Posted by AJ:
Originally Posted by 67ZNISMO
^I had to clarify with Tenga on what's going on. We're looking at two different designs. A t-shirt design which will most likely be developed after the remix show and a decal design.

We went over a few good points while brain-storming for the decal. The main thing we'd like to see is a "logo/badge" to represent VQ inc. as compared to a "name design". It gives the club an exclusive, more distinctive look. We want the, "Damn, that's a VQ inc. member" reply when people see us on the roads.

I know that Tenga is working on a (teaser) decal for the guys entering the remix show seeing that we don't wanna half-a$$ anything before we go public with this great idea.

Final voting polls will be up soon. Stay tuned! :thumbup:
Posted by Jorge:
Originally Posted by puertorican
just so that everyone here is on the same page, a few days ago we decided to go - with 636racers (chris) 3rd design....It is simple, tasteful and clean....not much input was given prior to this decision, so we went with it as we felt it would best
represent our team.As already mentioned we will have a decal made for the upcoming show, but it will not be the final design unless decided upon....after the show we will post up a poll with design and then we will finalize it....and of course when that's done then we can do shirts and all that good stuff...
in the mean time we are trying to finalize our concept design for this upcoming show, so come to the show to check it out.....

on a side note, when we do go about finalizing the design.....please be more involved.....all input is needed and greatly appreciated

thank you to all those who submitted a design or gave input

Old 12-11-2010, 04:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted by Xan on the 370Z forums

Originally Posted by Xan
Quick mock up...