Hawaii Honolulu

Change of Guards....Please Be Advised..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Change of Guards....Please Be Advised..

To all,

2004 has been a very busy and eventful year for most of us. From our fun weekend activities to the purposeful charity events and community cleanups. This is to inform you all, that as of immediately, I will no longer be “in charge” of the G35 Hawaii group. That “title” has been passed on to Andrew. For those on this website, he is known as Black350GT.

Andrew has been with us from the very first gathering and organized cruise, I am sure that everyone will be in capable hands.

If anyone has any suggestions and/or ideas for the upcoming years activities, I am also sure that he will be more than willing to listen to them as well.

Thank you for everything that the group has done together this past year, I hope that everyone continues to stay together, get to know each other, and grow together. Also I trust that you still will continue to participate and get involved in community and charity events. As your parents would say….”it builds character”.

Take care everyone and thank you for a memorable year.

David

PS. Most importantly...thank you to all of the other people involved in this past years' activities that helped me and the group along the way. Without any of your time and generosity....we really would be up the creek without a paddle. You all were truly a blessing in disguise and I appreciate it and the friendships that we now share because of your involvement.

Magic has often been thought of as the art of making dreams come true; the art of realizing visions. Yet before we can bring birth to the vision we have to see it.
Starhawk

Last edited by Msedanman; 02-12-2005 at 02:36 AM.
Old 02-11-2005, 04:43 PM
David,
I just want to say THANK YOU for the hard work and dedication you put in. You got some thing start and I hope it will continue.
Now for the new guy in charge does this mean that we all get free trips to Vegas, once a week. That would be a good event... And a part of the winnings (if any) could go to other events.
If you need any help just give me a call...

Old 02-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol, what ^ he said. David, you're a very good person & I appreciated everything you've done for the Gdrivers of Hawaii. I feel if a person of less caliber made G of Hawaii, it would have been a "typical" street racing "punk" group of people. Thanks meng. You don't need to build any character. Just come to femme's one day!!!!

Last edited by sen_jen; 02-11-2005 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:40 PM

You 2 are really funny. Thanks for the compliments. I hope too that things progress and move forward...but afterall it still will be a group effort.

Femme Nu huh????? Wonder if I can sneak out quiet enough.......

Old 02-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by XLR8SN

Femme Nu huh????? Wonder if I can sneak out quiet enough.......
the trick is, you bring her with you!

Old 02-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I've just became a active member but you've done alot for the general good of G Hawaii... I just wanted to make sure your appreciated even from the previous non-g members.

Old 02-12-2005, 02:27 AM
I'd like to say a very special "Mahalo" to Dave. He's done A LOT for the club. Ive known him from the very first Z meet. Since then our ideas as well as other enthusiastic G owners made "Our" club possible. A club isnt a club without its members.

Following in Dave's footsteps will not be an easy task, but I know that everyone's participation and ideas will provide a promising and successful year. I have a few ideas for events in the coming months, but will need YOUR help for a successful year. I'm open to any suggestions.

Please feel free to email or PM me.

Aloha
Andrew Akcogswell@aol.com

Old 02-12-2005, 05:22 AM
david: i just want to say "thanks" for not only dedicating your free time and energy (and money) to the G35 club, but for being one of the most unselfish, honest and generous people i know. you are one of the only guys i know that will go out of your way to help someone else for nothing in return...and you have done that for me and the club countless times. i hope to keep seeing you around.

thanks again!

Old 02-12-2005, 07:15 PM
You guys are a little too nice. I dont think that my sister would agree to those kind words. But thank you very much.

I know that by everyone working together, will help to perpetuate the G35 Hawaii group. Everyone that I have met so far has always been very kind and open to meeting new people and getting involved in ongoings. Pretty much a cool bunch of people.

Goodluck and best wishes to all.