Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by nouse4aname
Ewa Beach.
can't be. Ewa Beach is gone already!!

must be Nalo cuz.

Old 03-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Waimanalo doesn't have any hookers, drug dealers maybe but not hookers. But why would any tourists be in Waimanalo? Maybe he was on Beach Blvd. in Waikiki.

Old 03-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
ask the 808 officer here, there are tramps/hookers in Nalo!!

Old 03-23-2006, 06:55 PM
I think there's a sand lot on hotel street!

Old 03-23-2006, 06:55 PM
For romantic get away.. Maui. But if you want to do everything.. stay on Oahu. They have mini tours going to the other islands if you really want to see it.
As far as hotel is concerned.. I'd say any Outrigger chain is decent and priced fairly good. Have fun in Hawaii..

Old 03-23-2006, 07:04 PM
also.. make sure you bring a rain jacket just in case... lately it's been pouring in Hawaii.. but hopefully by next month.. it'll clear up!

Old 03-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, now that you know about all of the ladies of the night.....

I would think about trying a condo. I've been to kauai, maui and the big island 4 times in the past couple of years. My g/f and I always stay at a condo, which is a lot less than what you'd spend on a hotel. For $100-$150 a day, you can get a very nice place.

We go to the Costco (on maui and kona)and buy some breakfast stuff, water, snacks, etc. and usually have breakfast in and lunch and dinner out. I think we spend about $2500-$3000 on each trip including everything (plane ticket, condo, rental car, meals, etc.) for stays between 11 and 16 days.

Kauai: quiet. Best place to go when you're frazzled and need to decompress. Best place to eat is the Green Garden. Their Teriyaki prime rib is the best I've had. I think we ate there at least 4 times in 11 days.
Maui: More places to go and things to see. La Haina is fun to visit at least a couple of time. You should definitely up to Haleakala (spelling?) Good combination of being able to do nothing or have fun. Best place to eat local food is Da Kitchen. Not too expensive and huge portions.
Kona: Nice also with enough stuff to keep you busy. We've been to maui twice now and we're going to make it to Kona again this fall/winter.

Old 03-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by rage777
Waimanalo doesn't have any hookers, drug dealers maybe but not hookers. But why would any tourists be in Waimanalo? Maybe he was on Beach Blvd. in Waikiki.
Ha ha, Definitely get drug dealers at Maili. I think they're hookers down that side too but I think they all get botos. But then again what would a tourist be doing on that side? Ah, whatever tickles his pickle.

Old 03-24-2006, 04:12 AM
haha.you guys make oahu sound like it's so horrible...every city has it's own drug problems....and hookers with botos...and....all of that...I wouldn't be too worried about the crime in waikiki...just use your commen sense.

monorail at pearl ridge? did I read that correctly? is that a tourist attraction now? pearl ridge mall is weak......it's a 2 minute ride from one side of the block to the other...

your time might be better spent in ala moana mall if you're staying in waikiki, cuz otherwise, you'll be sitting in traffic for an hr bitching about what a ****in waste of time that monorail was with a sore right foot from pumping your brakes non-stop.

hope it helps.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by skylar
^ what!!! are u kidding me... it use to be a water/theme park... its used to be located across aloha stadium where kmart, sack n save, checkers, chevron, mcdonalds is today... castle park had a water park, mini golf, arcades, go-cart track, water bumper cars... they closed down after some kids drowned and they got sued.
Castle Park brings back some good memories, those go-karts were so fun and the double decker games area. Almost as good as Mitsukoshi in Waikiki.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by nouse4aname
Ewa Beach.

Ewa Beach, that place is so different now. I remember when it was all sugar cane fields and no new housing. I also used to love bowling at the bowling alley next to mcdonalds

Old 03-24-2006, 12:40 PM
hahah.. hookers with botos? watch out for the friendly fire.

yeah monorail ride...lol...

Is Farrell's still there? or am I that old.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
^ hahahahahahahaha!!! never heard that before!!! imma copycat your line old Primo guy!!! dayam, you're remembering hawaii when King Kamehameha was alive! j/p!

Old 03-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by G35Rider4Life
Ewa Beach, that place is so different now. I remember when it was all sugar cane fields and no new housing. I also used to love bowling at the bowling alley next to mcdonalds
Hey, sounds like you were living there when I was growing up... Those were the best times..Could leave your car unlock or have your door open over night and there were no worries.... Hau Bush, you could go surfing at Coves and come back your bike would still be there. Now there is no more Coves, Development took care of that....

Memories.......(tears rolling down)..

Old 03-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll be in Oahu July 14-21. The weather better be great or I will be pissed. We have a timeshare at a condo on the beach at Waikiki. I am stoked, never been.

-Jimbo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vacation in hawaii Next month