Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

waste of money?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vt_maverick
I think I admitted that possibility at the end of my first post, as well as at the beginning of my last post. No need to belabor that point.

So let's say I intend to go FI in the future, but in the meantime I'd like to add a few things while I save up the requisite X thousand dollars. What NA mods would also be valuable with an FI set-up?
You have to decide first if you're going with Tubo/SC. I say you can't go wrong with Exhaust but some exhaust work well with specific Turbo and some work well with SC that is why planning is a must. Plenum upgrade can be used but not if you're going with Stillen. Intake is useless if you're going with FI, Headers can be also used. I say stick with those for a while since that will yield good power until you're ready for FI. Some go ahead and buy EMS ahead of time so they can Max out the power on thier NA Mod, since having those Mod will make your AF lean a bit especially on the higher RPM.

I guess we really went off topic here. Go visit MY350z/G35Driver FI and you'll find out more.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:46 PM
turbos and SC are not the best bang for the buck mods...

truely the best bang for the buck mod is......

NOS period

Old 09-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by techi13

NOS period

Why do you need to come back and post here?

Ah, what about ZEX? NOS is a Brand name.

I Said:
Originally Posted by AthenG
5. Ask any one who went NA and after everything is said and done FI will always be cheaper when you look at $$ to power ratio.
Some will not consider Nitrous Oxide a form of FI and we are comparing FI and NA I wish you stop watching FF.

Old 09-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

NOS period
They keys to your comment are BANG and NOS (nitrous not NOS as a brand)!!!

Old 09-29-2006, 10:37 PM
sorry i meant nitrous, not NOS

if you don't want me posting here, y you replying to my posts?

and if you were discussing FI vs. N/A, doesn't my comment relate to your discussion? (i mean, some do consider nitrous as FI) retard!

Old 09-29-2006, 10:56 PM
you contradict everything that you say...you say one thing and a couple of days later you say something else...

for example:

"...I'm already saving for my FI and Built Engine. So I don't give a FVck what you think of my mod coz I know better." said by you on a earlier post.

but on your cardomain

"I was debating on getting a Single Turbo or spend the money on looks. After so many sleepless night I finally decided spending the money on Looks. The VQ engine is not FI friendly compare to other engine, though a lot of people will disagree I still stand by my opinion (opinion is subject to change) :-)"

so the hellll are you saving your money for FI ?!?!! i guess you're going to tell me that the VQ is a FI friendly engine now

you keep telling people to know their goals before they start modding, but it doesn't seem like you know your own goals

Last edited by techi13; 09-29-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:11 PM
you contradict everything that you say...you say one thing and a couple of days later you say something else...

for example:

"...I'm already saving for my FI and Built Engine. So I don't give a FVck what you think of my mod coz I know better." said by you on a earlier post.

but on your cardomain

"I was debating on getting a Single Turbo or spend the money on looks. After so many sleepless night I finally decided spending the money on Looks. The VQ engine is not FI friendly compare to other engine, though a lot of people will disagree I still stand by my opinion (opinion is subject to change) :-)"

so the hellll are you saving your money for FI ?!?!! i guess you're going to tell me that the VQ is a FI friendly engine now

you keep telling people to know their goals before they start modding, but it doesn't seem like you know your own goals

Did you see when was the last time I updated that site? And yes I did change my mind just when I said my "opinion is subject to change" and that is why I'm saving for Built Engine stupid. If you don't know what that mean, it mean I still don't believe that Stock Block can handle over 400+ whp with the way i like to drive my car so Built Bottom end is the only way for me. You are a total loser and I'm out of here.