Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Help with exhaust!!! please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
^The truth. You aren't going to get any help or respect if you are lazy and don't want to use resources that are already here. You don't want to spend your time searching, so why the hell would we want to spend our time doing your dirty work? Ask yourself that question next time before you post some idiotic thread.

Great post konxeptionz.

Old 10-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
It's not an issue of helping. Many on this forum have no problem with helping or offering insightful opinions to point users in the right direction, should they ask a question.

However, there is a big difference from needing / wanting help and being spoon fed information.

So far, of your 29 posts, none of them have shown that you are willing to do some researching on this forum on your own. You want to be spoon fed information for the "best" set up for your car. This is the reason why you get flamed and receive negative comments toward your posts.

You're right though, it really doesn't kill our time to help those that do need the help. But it does kill us to help those that don't want to take the first few steps first and appear here asking for information. If people like Gary (garyc) and Tim (Blue Dream) aren't willing to help you, then you already know that you're headed down the wrong direction. Those two generally always point people in the right direction and have more patience then myself. So in turn, I will use your own statement against you. Either search and read the good information on this forum, or GTFO.

This whole forum is FILLED with useful information for whatever your needs may be. Just take your time and search, but we've been telling you this since you first appeared on the forum. But it is made clear that you are still not willing to take the appropriate steps to gather the information that you need. So, continuing from a statement that I have made in another one of your threads... I'll continue to flame you until you learn to do your own research.
Well said. I usually only help those whom I think have at least attempted do their own research, or seem to be willing to actually learn before making a thread. To the people who genuinely want to learn about their car or mods, I'll take the time to explain it and help them out. A lot of the time, I don't even know the answer to their question (or at least, not that in depth), but I do the research and find the answer for them. I don't mind doing that since I'm also learning in the process, it's win-win. I'll throw in a freebie every now and then if I'm bored, haha.

Old 10-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts
True story....

I'll let you read it a third time....

Originally Posted by konxeptionz
It's not an issue of helping. Many on this forum have no problem with helping or offering insightful opinions to point users in the right direction, should they ask a question.

However, there is a big difference from needing / wanting help and being spoon fed information.

So far, of your 29 posts, none of them have shown that you are willing to do some researching on this forum on your own. You want to be spoon fed information for the "best" set up for your car. This is the reason why you get flamed and receive negative comments toward your posts.

You're right though, it really doesn't kill our time to help those that do need the help. But it does kill us to help those that don't want to take the first few steps first and appear here asking for information. If people like Gary (garyc) and Tim (Blue Dream) aren't willing to help you, then you already know that you're headed down the wrong direction. Those two generally always point people in the right direction and have more patience then myself. So in turn, I will use your own statement against you. Either search and read the good information on this forum, or GTFO.

This whole forum is FILLED with useful information for whatever your needs may be. Just take your time and search, but we've been telling you this since you first appeared on the forum. But it is made clear that you are still not willing to take the appropriate steps to gather the information that you need. So, continuing from a statement that I have made in another one of your threads... I'll continue to flame you until you learn to do your own research.

Old 10-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lol stillen

Old 10-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Super Moderator
Received 127 Likes on 105 Posts
Originally Posted by maxcoolg35
Thank you guyz for all the help and the people that take the time to criticize idk y either help or gtfo oh and does it really kill ur time to help?

OP, you're an idiot. Reread everything in this thread a few times, maybe it'll sink in.

^ In case that wasn't clear, GTFO

Old 10-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts
^I don't think rob has done all the testing yet...

But I'm sure its gonna be soon since he's accepting donations for all the dyno runs.

So stoked for the results...

Old 10-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
^He hasn't done any testing yet, but the answers will be there if the OP has patience.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love this thread.

Old 10-11-2010, 12:28 AM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
Originally Posted by herrschaft
^He hasn't done any testing yet, but the answers will be there if the OP has patience.
I shook the magic 8 ball and it told me that "Signs point to no."

Old 10-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
Received 127 Likes on 105 Posts
^ I brumskiiiiiiiiied and I forgot what I was supposed to find out.....

Old 10-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Received 227 Likes on 143 Posts
surprised the OP even came back to post...

Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help finding good exhaust for my G35 coupe 2007

Ok im kinda on a budget but i would like to get new exhaust system or something for around 700 to 800 dollars or cheaper and what would work best with my stillen intake with z tube thank you id really appreciate it guys

Old 11-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
hmmm stay stock its better and will make you go MOAR faster

Old 11-07-2010, 11:43 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
You fail, Mr. Max. Yet another crappy thread you have started without doing the proper research.

I'll continue to flame you until you learn.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help with exhaust!!! please