Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I think I may get this Body Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by G3LU5
but it is not ugly. I do not understand why all the guys on here talk sh*t about the GTR front bumper. I bet everyone that says they do not like it now, saw the GTR concept with that bumper and thought it was off the hook. But now they heard one other guy say it is ugly or rice and now all the sudden to be cool they say that they do not like it either. I just do not understand people anymore. People use to want to be different and not the same and people used to HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS without the influence of others, but now if you are not part of the "click", then you want to be so bad that you change your individuality just so you can be part of the "click".(and to be part of the "click" you have to like all the same things and hate the same things) BE YOURSELF AND DO AND LIKE WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, NOT YOUR BUDDY. Hell I have a hard time trying to keep wife happy, even if she doesn't like something about me or my car but I do like it, I am not going to change to become the person she wants, accept and take me like I am or leave me alone FTW.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by tragedycat
Things that I got from this post:
1) Nismo kit is played out
2) $400 Bmagic kits are awesome
3) 1/2" spacer > 5/16" spacer because peak hp is more important than usable hp
4) X02 is the just like the HKS but at a quarter of the price
5) Vossen wheels > BBS

I don't really know how to respond to all of this, so I'm just gonna leave this thread. I'll just say that if it's the kit you want, then get it. Nobody really cares what you do to your car, as long as you like it. But please don't get all upset and tell us all of our cars are played out or generic because you asked for opinions and we didn't happen to like how your kit looks.

I have stepped into an wrong thread!!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the orange one the most

Old 06-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
we don't like the GTR front bumper cuz the design is taken from a gtr. You dont take designs of cars and put it on other cars, like that one G35 with an aston martin front... wtf?!?!?

Old 06-15-2010, 07:47 PM
Again who gives a SHI$ when anyone else on this forum thinks of your likes/choice. Get what you want. I love the countless on here who think THEY KNOW what looks good. LMAO........... PRICELESS PRICELESS I TELL YA!!!!!

Old 06-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by davidxu
we don't like the GTR front bumper cuz the design is taken from a gtr. You dont take designs of cars and put it on other cars, like that one G35 with an aston martin front... wtf?!?!?
UMMMMM........ It is a little different than that, actually the "GTR" front bumper was born on the front of a GTR concept that used the body of a G35/SKYLINE, in fact the GTR is a skyline/G for all years except the past couple of models. But the GTR was born from the G/skyline, so it is totally different than the Aston front end, the GTR bumper is from a G/Skyline, so what is the excuse now? It makes the car look to aggresive? That is what some of us want, the look in the rearview and the person says get the fvck out of this cars way.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
^^huh? wat are u talking about? any proof?

Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
DOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

We ran out of cars to post in this thread https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...ugly-g35s.html

We need your "future" car in there ASAP!
lol, +1

Old 06-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
UMMMMM........ It is a little different than that, actually the "GTR" front bumper was born on the front of a GTR concept that used the body of a G35/SKYLINE, in fact the GTR is a skyline/G for all years except the past couple of models. But the GTR was born from the G/skyline, so it is totally different than the Aston front end, the GTR bumper is from a G/Skyline, so what is the excuse now? It makes the car look to aggresive? That is what some of us want, the look in the rearview and the person says get the fvck out of this cars way.
lol. doesnt change the fact that you have horrible taste and like a buttfvuk ugly front bumper

Old 06-17-2010, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by saywat?
^^huh? wat are u talking about? any proof?
Here is a pic of one of the concepts.....based on the FM platform (FM is shared with a few nissans including the G)

If you didn't know that the GTR started life up until the R-35, the R-34 was the Skyline GTR, if you do not know the skyline is the JDM version of the Infiniti G35

Old 06-17-2010, 08:49 AM
oh my :-o

Old 06-17-2010, 11:03 AM
The guy saying this had BBS wheels, which IMO are not very nice, but when it boils down, 99% of wheel manufactures get their blanks from the same company out of the same material and they almost all use a CNC machine lathe, I mean what is difference? You know MHT, Foose, DUB, Elite, Daven, fuel off-road, and Niche are all made by the same Parent company, but if you asked on here, MHT is the best of the group, why.....b/c they are expensive, to be honest before I found this out, I thought MHT was far superior to DUB edition wheels, but hell, they are all made in just about the same exact machine by the same people, with the same materials, so why can you jack the cost of MHT? B/c of 3 letters? That are different than DUB? B/C some kid said MHT is hot and DUB is not. Thats why. So actually most of our country has the "Herd" mentality. It all boils down to Church and Religion, if they keep you in the dark, they can keep taking your money.

In actuality, most wheels are made by a few foundries. Very few wheel companies have their own CNC machines. Most send their designs into a limited number of foundries that will manufacture their designs as a “black label” wheel. Then each wheel company will “stamp” their brand on it. Cheaper one piece knockoff wheels are predominately manufactured in Southeast Asia. Most multi-piece Japanese wheels are made by a handful of Japanese foundries like Rays, Riverside, Super Star, etc. Here in the US, there are many multi-piece wheel companies, but most are manufactured by a handful of companies here in the US. Even the hoops for all the multi-piece wheels in the US are made by a few companies. The centers are manufactured by a few other companies.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
I like the first kit

Old 06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
Here is a pic of one of the concepts.....based on the FM platform (FM is shared with a few nissans including the G)

If you didn't know that the GTR started life up until the R-35, the R-34 was the Skyline GTR, if you do not know the skyline is the JDM version of the Infiniti G35
yea but the fm platform is done inside the cars. has nothing to do with the exterior design of the car. jus cus they all use the same platform doesnt make it the same cars imo. the m45 uses the same platform so i can refer to the g35 as the m45 as well or call the g a gtr? and jus cus the g35 shares the skyline name in japan doesnt mean its equivilent to the r34 name. so should i start refering the g35 as the g20?

Old 06-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by saywat?
yea but the fm platform is done inside the cars. has nothing to do with the exterior design of the car. jus cus they all use the same platform doesnt make it the same cars imo. the m45 uses the same platform so i can refer to the g35 as the m45 as well or call the g a gtr? and jus cus the g35 shares the skyline name in japan doesnt mean its equivilent to the r34 name. so should i start refering the g35 as the g20?
Look at that car and tell me it is not derived from the G and you you would either lying or hitting the pipe to often. It almost has the exact same basic lines as the G does. Wow, do you anything about vehicle design?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I think I may get this Body Kit