Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A preview of whats to come

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wickedik we can debate forever. i just stated my dislike for copies because it affects me directly. Don't give me the pitch of there will always be copies so deal with it...it's my opinion that copies are crap. I do see the Larger picture, and the reason why i stated VIS buying Wings West is to give you an idea of the overall larger picture. Look at the US market, how many original designs come out from the US? Compare that number to the number of original designs in Japan. The reason Japan has way more designs, is because copying is not as rampant as it is in the US. Someone in the US if they are smart will not invest the time, money or innovation into new designs because someone will rip it off. As a whole the market is limited to oversea designs. In the US the copy companies are not adding innovation to the market, they are recycling old ideas. Sure new applications, but the same styles.

The reason i do not state where i work is to get the honest opinions of those on the board before i reveal a brand. I've seen a lot of bandwagon haters, and a lot of bandwagon followers.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Swifty
wickedik we can debate forever. i just stated my dislike for copies because it affects me directly. Don't give me the pitch of there will always be copies so deal with it...it's my opinion that copies are crap. I do see the Larger picture, and the reason why i stated VIS buying Wings West is to give you an idea of the overall larger picture. Look at the US market, how many original designs come out from the US? Compare that number to the number of original designs in Japan. The reason Japan has way more designs, is because copying is not as rampant as it is in the US. Someone in the US if they are smart will not invest the time, money or innovation into new designs because someone will rip it off. As a whole the market is limited to oversea designs. In the US the copy companies are not adding innovation to the market, they are recycling old ideas. Sure new applications, but the same styles.

The reason i do not state where i work is to get the honest opinions of those on the board before i reveal a brand. I've seen a lot of bandwagon haters, and a lot of bandwagon followers.

very well put. i agree with your beliefs about the US copying.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so no update i guess?... is this the veilside kit or not? wat happend? someone please PM me.

Old 01-18-2005, 02:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea its the veilside kit. should have guessed.. it'll be copied before the years end, im sure someone will do it.