Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

can anyone help me with photoshop?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can anyone help me with photoshop?

hey everyone so i want to paint my car almost like a GT3 RS but not without a little bit of photo shop help. so i was wondering if anyone could help me out a little and photo shop my cars rims/calipers for me.

Lime Green lip black face, lime green calipers
all lime green rims black calipers
Candy apple red lip, black face, candy apple red calipers, etc etc of that nature.
if anyone has any sicker ideas they would be appreciated, also my tail lights are dark red, not black but dark red, so keep in mind, iwould also paint my front badge (350 GT) with the same color x and black scheme.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to anyone that helps out, it is greatly appreciated.
Maticc

Attached Thumbnails can anyone help me with photoshop?-photo_1.jpg   can anyone help me with photoshop?-photo_2.jpg  
Old 03-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey, just wanted to give you my 2 cents about this. I'm no Photoshop expect, but I dabble with it. Doing a color adjustment on black wheels is going to be tough. Not to mention the space between the wheels is black as well. If I attempt this, I'll probably end up photoshopping different wheels on your pictures. The point is to get an idea of what the color would look like with those specific color combos, not really need to maintain the exact wheels, yeah? Your best best is to find me another car with the color combo you want, i can chop those and overlay them on your picture, ya know what i mean? Just a thought. But then again, i'm sure there are photoshop "masters" out there that can do this. Just my initial thoughts.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:13 PM
well hey, if you could get some diffrent wheels and overlay them i would greatly appreciate anything that could help me kinda grasp what it would look like, cause its jsut an idea in my head atm but i want to see what it lookslike in person u know? it dosent need to be the same exact wheels but something similar or anything that you could work with

Old 03-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
if no one jumps on it first, I will be glad to help you out when I get home later.. running out the door rite now

Old 03-12-2011, 07:42 PM
^^^^^^^
thank you soo soo much

Old 03-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Here's my attempt... the wheels are from a corvette, so the calipers are not where they're supposed to be on our car, but you get the idea... original color is entire lip is red (not the "time attack" strip). Then I did a color replace in PS to get the lime green. I hope that helps. For what it's worth, I dig the red lip and red caliper idea with the OB body color.

Attached Thumbnails can anyone help me with photoshop?-photo_2a.jpg   can anyone help me with photoshop?-photo_2b.jpg  
Old 03-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
wayyyy too stock of a car for colors like those imo

Old 03-13-2011, 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by money042
Here's my attempt... the wheels are from a corvette, so the calipers are not where they're supposed to be on our car, but you get the idea... original color is entire lip is red (not the "time attack" strip). Then I did a color replace in PS to get the lime green. I hope that helps. For what it's worth, I dig the red lip and red caliper idea with the OB body color.
TY so much! this helped me alot, and im likeing both of them a ton! gonna have to show a couple buddys to get a general idea of the looks, but you did a great job, thanks again

Old 03-13-2011, 04:07 AM
Originally Posted by Xet
wayyyy too stock of a car for colors like those imo
all opinion i plan to black the reflectors and drop at the very least once this is done, and maybe get either new headlights all together or paint the current ones black.