Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Exterior details in Plasti Dip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exterior details in Plasti Dip

Well I just wanted to show up what i've done tonight in about 3 hours or so, I just love the way it looks
any question, i'm all yours

Attached Thumbnails Exterior details in Plasti Dip-arnuy2wadz0.jpg   Exterior details in Plasti Dip-nd_zfrf5u8q.jpg   Exterior details in Plasti Dip-dbxk4r3q2xk.jpg   Exterior details in Plasti Dip-jcg_5roh9za.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 12:06 AM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
ricers plastidipping their entire tail lights now?

Old 07-15-2013, 12:18 AM
If it makes you happy then I would just say YES, is that what you wanna hear? And btw, it's better then just paint them with automotive tinting sprayer, and I can easily pill it off whenever I'm tired of it, unfortunately there's non of aftermarket smoked taillights/headlights on the market, that chrom and pure red lights are pissing me off. What do you mean by ricers, Chinese? Cuz I'm Russian, and got nothing to do with them, this car is something I'm taking experiments on, not willing to spend 25g + and then if I crash it....I would better get some stock performance ride such as GT-R and be happy with nothing to be add into it. This is today's civic, nothing more than that. I'll never say that this is my dream car, or car that I would keep for years and baby it, nope, not on this, maybe with brand new fx50s I would think about that.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,031 Likes on 948 Posts
Did you get the fronts done too?

Originally Posted by Longeron
This is today's civic, nothing more than that.
Please, go into detail.

Last edited by Urbanengineer; 07-15-2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Details.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
Did you get the fronts done too?

Please, go into detail.
That's my own opinion, it's good car but everyone has his own opinion on whatsoever it is. I'm enjoying it for now, but I'm just thinking of people who love to criticize and give they're disrespectfull meaning of what they see, kind of stupid, I'm not the one who is gonna teach these but I also don't understand the once who would just say that and never explain, well, whatever, everyone is specifically stupid or not, not my job to change it. But this is not the car in high range price, every 3rd or even 2nd able to pay that price or get the finance, civic is little less in the price and has nothing similar I know that, but the thing is what is so special in this car? Well, more electronic devices, touch screen, buttons all the way around, 300+ hp?? Is that what we call "damn good car" ? Really? It's pretty hard and pricy to supercharge it, you need to spend some good cash, but is it worth it? For the same amount you may get something higher and never abuse your self to invest tons of K into the car while you just decrease engine life, it's not worth it, that's why I don't want to touch the engine, tranny, and electronic. All I'm changing is suspension, and only to get better handling, it's worth it, but building something of it as a monster I don't need that, and so if I do some little changes in exterior with plasti dip means I'm sort of "ricer", alright, I'm not going to shoot anybody for saying that, but no one can rule me in what I'm allowed to do and what not. I'm kind of sorry for ever writing this post, as I understood everyone is stupidly will keep saying that with no brain and same word, whatever, I just don't care.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:52 AM
Front I won't do this they, I'm going to do housings with krylon black, want it to be little glassy/shiny but not as bright as the chrome was.

Old 07-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
Might as well plastidipp the entire headlights like the tails so they match. Why didn't u buy a civic instead? Those cars are better n better suited for ur type of mods

Old 07-15-2013, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by saywat?
Might as well plastidipp the entire headlights like the tails so they match. Why didn't u buy a civic instead? Those cars are better n better suited for ur type of mods
I'm not gonna do headlights same way, just a housings.

Civic is a peace of sh**. And I'm not expecting "horse power raise" of plasti dip, and defenetly not going to instal huge wings and other similar to it stuff. I'll keep it stock just like I said, and probably will take it to custom body shop for couple things, nothing major and nothing comparable to what people do to Hondas and other crap.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Today's Civic, seriously?

Longeron, when you post pic of something you've done to your ride expect criticism and don't get pissed! Using Plasti-dip is saying, "I'm not sure what to do but I can always take it off!" Are you aware that painting your tail lights is illegal in every state across our country? Attend meets and check out our Gallery and Garages, see how our members have done mods the right way....Gary

The following users liked this post:
Urbanengineer (07-15-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Did you leave plastidip inside the mt fuji? And plastidipped the tails?
+10000 ricer points, you win the interwebz. Btw you should buy a civic.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:11 AM
It gets better.....
Look at the website he has on his back window.
http://www.toofastmotors.com/

It is basically an online Autozone.

I will now be taking bets on this ricers next mod. Giving 2 to 1 odds on electric supercharger.
Add more HORSEPOWER up to 17 HP guaranteed

Old 07-15-2013, 10:28 AM
Received 820 Likes on 595 Posts
He makes videos on YouTube too.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:28 AM
Received 820 Likes on 595 Posts
The following 3 users liked this post by Shanes_G:
Ionic (07-15-2013), That G Gray (07-18-2013), WhosUrBuddiee (07-15-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 10:46 AM
OP has some anger issues.

Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Damn)))) alright alright, I pilled that **** off taillights stop that )

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exterior details in Plasti Dip