Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

NISMO rear finisher??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NISMO rear finisher??

anyone know where you can get a NISMO rear finisher?? I noticed it on Saridi's ride...(pearl white w/ graphite HRE's)...

i believe this piece is directly above the exhaust....for those who have no clue!!

Attached Thumbnails NISMO rear finisher??-pic1.jpeg   NISMO rear finisher??-pic2.jpeg  
Old 03-30-2005, 04:52 PM
nevermind...finally found this post....

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...+rear+finisher

Old 03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't think he has the rear finisher. He just has a vinyl overlay on that part.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Nismo rear diffuser can be found at:
http://www.i-m-racing.com/sonirardig35.html

or

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...il.php?ID=3499

Looks like he does have the diffuser, you can see some raised sections in the diffuser area.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
I don't think he has the rear finisher. He just has a vinyl overlay on that part.
Saridi's car did have the real Nismo part, I've seen it in person before he sold the car.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Spud
Saridi's car did have the real Nismo part, I've seen it in person before he sold the car.
ah... i remember there was another white coupe that just had a black overlay there. Thought it might have been the same guy.

But any better pics of the installed diffuser?

Old 03-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Check for Saridi on cardomain, I think he had some more pics there. I bought his diffuser but I haven't time to install it yet.

Old 03-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Premier Member

I'm contemplating on getting the front nismo bumper and rear diffuser on my LR. It would totally accent the HKS exhaust that I will be installing.

Old 03-30-2005, 11:03 PM
Premier Member

I wonder if we can get a group buy together for the diffuser. Anyone interested?

Old 03-30-2005, 11:46 PM
is the nismo rear finisher made out of fiberglass/frp?

any cf versions out there?

Old 03-31-2005, 08:19 AM
yes unfortunately it IS FRP and comes unpainted.

Its the 6th item down from the top under 'NISMO'

http://www.japanparts.com/shop/shop....ts%2fBody+Kits

I thought it was an overlay at first, but IF you look closely at BAT's rear overlay, it doesnt 'completely' black out the section just somewhat 'darkens/tints'. I am going to order BAT's overlay to see if it is DARK enough. This NISMO also has 'fins' if you can call it that, and looks better than the stock piece IMO.

Old 03-31-2005, 03:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm getting ready to order the Nismo front bumper and Nismo rear diffuser, if someone's serious about starting a group buy on either item (or both)

I planned on getting the bumper at Performance Nissan, due to good experience with them and their straight-forward shipping prices (nothing added after the order was placed ), but I don't think they even carry the Nismo Rear Diffuser. Haven't seen it yet on mynismo.com.

I'll hold off until next week to see if something comes together in terms of a group buy on either piece.

Old 03-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by GT-Ron
I'm getting ready to order the Nismo front bumper and Nismo rear diffuser, if someone's serious about starting a group buy on either item (or both)

I planned on getting the bumper at Performance Nissan, due to good experience with them and their straight-forward shipping prices (nothing added after the order was placed ), but I don't think they even carry the Nismo Rear Diffuser. Haven't seen it yet on mynismo.com.

I'll hold off until next week to see if something comes together in terms of a group buy on either piece.
Nice! I was going to do the same. Front bumper and rear diffuser. Just waiting for a group buy.

I have a LR and I wanted to get options on what paint scheme I should get for the bumper and grill. I am getting the Gialla grill. Was thinking of getting bumper painted LR and the air dams in black along with the grill and the rear diffuser. Opinions? I also have bronze rims and was thinking of purchasing Endless brakes in either silver, red, or black. Opinions?

Old 04-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate to mention a look that I thought I might be the first to do , but it sort of sound like you're thinking along the same lines. Of course, I'm going to have the rear diffuser painted black with that plastic/rubber-like paint... ...forget what it is but hopefully the bodyshop will know what I'm talking about.

I'm thinking that I'll have a black strip (same stuff) painted along the bottom portion of the lip on the bumper. I figured I'd have the ducts painted to match the car, but I'm still thinking about that.

I'm also going with the Gialla grill (still waiting on delivery from everythingg35.com). IMO, it would look best to have that grill match the rest of the car, rather than being offset with black. But you know what they say about opinions... . Go for what you want.

I'm still waiting until Monday to guage interest in a group buy on the Nismo stuff. Maybe another, dedicated thread is in order?

Old 04-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by GT-Ron
I hate to mention a look that I thought I might be the first to do , but it sort of sound like you're thinking along the same lines. Of course, I'm going to have the rear diffuser painted black with that plastic/rubber-like paint... ...forget what it is but hopefully the bodyshop will know what I'm talking about.

I'm thinking that I'll have a black strip (same stuff) painted along the bottom portion of the lip on the bumper. I figured I'd have the ducts painted to match the car, but I'm still thinking about that.

I'm also going with the Gialla grill (still waiting on delivery from everythingg35.com). IMO, it would look best to have that grill match the rest of the car, rather than being offset with black. But you know what they say about opinions... . Go for what you want.

I'm still waiting until Monday to guage interest in a group buy on the Nismo stuff. Maybe another, dedicated thread is in order?
Nice! The style that we have is very nice! I was thinking of painting the bottom strip black also...but I think that would be over doing it...my opinion. If you were to get the nismo side shirts...and have that black also...then thats nice!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NISMO rear finisher??