Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My Kenstyle Replica Review! *Not perfect Fit AT ALL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2005 | 01:48 PM
If the quality is the same, then fine....but thats the key word...."IF". Also there is a sense of pride when you have something that is genuinely Mugen, Spoon, Nismo, etc, you get the meaning.... and you let others know what it is. I have never met someone and asked what wheels, bodykit or any other piece for their car or bike and they say "Oh yeah, this is the imitation/replica veilside kit" whether it be on the street, strip, or show. For example: they always just say "It's a veilside kit". 2002 Atlanta Nopi, I had a s2k, without getting into details, saw a yellow s2k with a kit, I asked the owner what kind of kit, he said Veilside. I knew it wasn't, by simple things like the "Veilside" was not imprinted into the bumper, and the quality was not even close. I walked away laughing inside.

But yes, if the quality is the same and you save "substantial" money, then yes it could be worth it to some. But to those just claiming to having the "real deal" there are some who really know. I still haven't met anyone in person that admittedly told the truth and claimed they had imitation/replica/style something on their car.

Old 07-15-2005 | 12:36 AM
|
^ people like you are the suckers for the overly priced authentic kits, that is fine, have ur pride.

if i can save $2000 when getin a very similar quality, i'll be more than happy to jump on the replica boat.

Old 07-15-2005 | 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by Asianicboi
^ people like you are the suckers for the overly priced authentic kits, that is fine, have ur pride.

if i can save $2000 when getin a very similar quality, i'll be more than happy to jump on the replica boat.
See this kid talking smack and say that his happy to jump on the replica boat, but not that happy to put replica on his "coming soon list" when he mentioned the full kenstlye bodykit.........
I think your the sucker,

Next time back your sht up sucker......

Old 07-15-2005 | 01:45 PM
Whats the difference if he posts it in his sig. With a few extra hundred bux the only people will know its a replica is him and the people who installed it which both dont care. He just saved 2k.

Old 07-15-2005 | 01:49 PM
Ohio G Club Member
I have the authentic KS kit and I could care less how someone list's their kit in their sig.

Old 07-15-2005 | 03:13 PM
|
Originally Posted by JUAN
See this kid talking smack and say that his happy to jump on the replica boat, but not that happy to put replica on his "coming soon list" when he mentioned the full kenstlye bodykit.........
I think your the sucker,

Next time back your sht up sucker......
buddy, i said i wasn't please with the front bumper, i never said i regreted in buying the replica. I knew modification was needed when i bought it, but i just dind't know it'll need that bit more work (it's fiberglass, so anything is fixable)

i saved $2000 USD, while u are OUT $2000 for buying the real thing, i'm as happy as i ever could be.

JUAN people can put whatever they wish in their sig, you have no say in it. =] However u can keep on cryin bout how replica is blah blah blah, thaz ur choice

Last edited by Asianicboi; 07-15-2005 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2005 | 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Asianicboi
buddy, i said i wasn't please with the front bumper, i never said i regreted in buying the replica. I knew modification was needed when i bought it, but i just dind't know it'll need that bit more work (it's fiberglass, so anything is fixable)

i saved $2000 USD, while u are OUT $2000 for buying the real thing, i'm as happy as i ever could be.

don't hate just because you spent $2000 more on practically the same thing we bought, it's super how you got the FIRST kenstyle kit in US, but now u r out $2000, so u win some u lose a lot LoL

JUAN people can put whatever they wish in their sig, you have no say in it. =] However u can keep on cryin bout how replica is blah blah blah, thaz ur choice
Bro, every funny, I spit 2gs in your face in a second.
Its not about the money stupid.
Its about what no one seems to understand the "principle"
If you have something be a man and be upfront about it thats all,
but what I do hate is when people say "oh coming soon full kenstyle body kit" when its replica..............
Just say the truth bro and be proud of your own sht.....

Old 07-15-2005 | 03:40 PM
|
u wanan spit 2gs in my face? sure, i can use the extra 2gs.

buddy, it's my sig, i can do whatever i want, why dont' you go straighten out your **** instead of worring for others?

hey you have your standarf of principle, in tihs case is to shell out extra $2g on a kit just cuz it's "authentic".

i dont' critize your principle, then why r u critizing mine? i say **** off and mind your own business

Old 07-15-2005 | 03:53 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by G352NV
You dont have to inspect it. Looks at where my fogs are.
Steve, more pics...more pics!

Old 07-15-2005 | 03:55 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
but what I do hate is when people say "oh coming soon full kenstyle body kit" when its replica..............
Have you ever heard of punctuation?

Old 07-15-2005 | 05:27 PM
okay sometimes originals aren't always perfect. however originals will not hesitate to replace a defective piece. VeilSide for example will sell you a replacement if you bust yours for 50% off. So i guess what your buying is short term, while taking a chance on quality and service. After all, your not really paying less for the product, your paying less for a lesser reputation.

Old 07-16-2005 | 09:16 AM
You'd pit 2gs in his face in a second? Calling him stupid? Wow... how old are you (really, I want to know)? After this post, I just lost all respect for you.

And also, what is there to be proud of? Spending alot of money for a name? Go ahead and spend $90 on a pair of jeans. I'll go to ROSS and buy the same thing for a quarter of the price You be proud of those jeans... and I'll be proud that at your price I also bought a shirt, jacket and shoes to go with it!

To me honest... and I dont mean any disrespect or to offend you, but you seem to be very young and/or sheltered. You chose priciples and pride, which are all relative and psychological which ultimately makes it illogical, and you completely disregareded all value of money, which is tangible and universally important to everyone.

Old 07-16-2005 | 02:21 PM
I'll keep my reply simple.... REPLICA! Save the cash!

Old 07-16-2005 | 11:22 PM
All this over a sig. damn you need to get a life.....The cash I saved I went ahead and bought some cams with the money......beat that!! and NO there not REPLICA cams...haha

Old 07-17-2005 | 12:26 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
This has gotten out of hand - LOL....

Last time I checked or was aware, fiberglass is some pretty cheap stuff. You can buy it wholesale for pennies a sq ft! Heck even at FULL retail it's still CHEAP! So if we just for a minute sit back and think about how much $$$ we have shelled out and for what, I think we all are pretty stupid. Regardless if you bought the real deal or the replica, we all got screwed! It's FIBERGLASS people!

So if you purchased the replica kit, you got screwed! If you purchased the real deal, you not only got screwed but you got an STD to go along with it - LOL....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Kenstyle Replica Review! *Not perfect Fit AT ALL