Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

TS replica fitment thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Silverbolt
Yeah, and charging $4000 for a bodykit isnt theft?

Does anyone see the resemblance from the story of "Robin Hood"?

Theres the big bad king that overcharges his community... rapes them for from every cent they have. Then you have the hero, Robin Hood, that "steels" from the rich and gives back to the community.

No matter how you put it, you're just making 350forums' look like a better person for helping us out!

Dave, I think I'm going to start calling you Robin Hood now haha!
I don't know where you're getting the $4000 figure from. The widebody kit is $6000 and the regular front is $975...and that is what this thread is about.

Your Robin Hood reference is missing two large points. There is no big bad king here FORCING anyone to pay or buy anything. I've said it several times, if you find the prices too high, you don't have to buy the parts. Secondly, we are far from "the rich." You make us out to be a huge company that could care less about the end users. nothing could be further from the truth.

350Forums steals from us as well as other companies. They are not giving back to the community at all. They are, however, making alot of money by selling unauthorized counterfeits of other companies products.

You want a story...here is a story...

http://p210.news.mud.yahoo.com/s/ap/...a_harry_potter

BEIJING (AP) — Though it's missing some paragraphs and gets a couple of facts wrong, an unauthorized Chinese version of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" was on sale Sunday in Beijing, just two weeks after the book appeared in English and almost three months ahead of the planned October launch of the official Chinese-language edition.

Impatient Chinese fans also have begun posting their own translations online. One reader was so upset about the ending he wrote his own and posted it on a university Web site.

The fantasy series by J.K. Rowling is wildly popular in China, where the hero is known as "Ha-li Bo-te" and authorized translations of five earlier books have sold millions of copies. In 2002, an unknown Chinese author produced an entire fake adventure, "Harry Potter and Leopard-Walk-Up-To-Dragon."

Chinese leaders, under pressure from the United States and the country's other trading partners, have promised repeatedly to stamp out the country's rampant piracy of goods ranging from books and movies to drugs and designer clothes.

But such fakes are still widely available, and foreign companies say they are losing billions of dollars in potential sales.

A Chinese-character softcover version of the newest Harry Potter installment was being sold off a tarp in an underpass in downtown Beijing for 20 yuan, or $2.50, while the official English-language hardcover books sell in Beijing for the equivalent of $21.

The saleswoman would not say where she got the book but said she had been selling copies since Friday.

The fake book looked identical to the first five tales put out by People's Literature Publishing House, the mainland firm that purchased the rights to publish Harry Potter in Chinese.

However, several crucial pages of action are missing and there are some critical mistranslations, such as using the word "immortal" at one point when the original says "mortal."

The earlier authorized translations were produced by a team of veteran children's book translators. Pirated versions of those books and the movie spin-offs are widely available in China.

The People's Literature Publishing House plans to launch the official Chinese version of the new book Oct. 15, the Beijing Daily Messenger newspaper reported Sunday.

In 2003, the publisher tried to beat pirates to market by rushing out its own translation of Rowling's previous book, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," 10 days before its scheduled release.

At that time, the company offered a reward for reporting piracy, but it was not clear whether it caught any copycats.

A spokesman for Rowling's London agent, Christopher Little, said two weeks ago the agent had successfully taken action against Chinese pirates but declined to give details.

China is regarded as the world's biggest source of illegally copied goods ranging from Hollywood movies and Microsoft Corp. software to Ralph Lauren designer shirts and Callaway golf clubs.

Estimates of potential lost sales to legitimate producers worldwide range from $16 billion to as much as $50 billion a year. China's own producers of music, software and other goods say they also suffer huge losses.

In response to complaints from it trading partners that fines were too light to deter pirates, China has begun imposing jail time for violations. The government said in June that during an eight-month crackdown it had arrested some 2,600 people and destroyed 63 million compact discs and other counterfeit goods estimated to be worth $105 million.

Earlier this month, Chinese officials promised to further step up anti-piracy efforts during a visit by U.S. Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez. They said they would file more criminal charges in copyright cases, crack down on Chinese exports of pirated products and focus special attention on movie piracy.

Nevertheless, counterfeit goods are still widely available in Chinese shops. It is estimated that 70 percent of pirated products coming into the United States originate in China.

Since the English-language release of the latest Harry Potter book, Chinese fans have begun sharing their own translations for free on Web sites, including those run by Beijing's elite Tsinghua and Peking universities.

On the Tsinghua site, a fan writing under the name Woodchuckle was so upset by Rowling's ending that he wrote and posted his own.

A notice posted on the Tsinghua site from its administrator told users that several postings were deleted because they contained illegal electronic versions of the book.

The notice said the university had received a warning from a law firm but did not give any other details.

Fans also use the chat rooms to talk about their reactions to the new plot twists, opinions on the characters or what they felt they learned from the story.

"As soon as I saw the book in the bookstore, I bought it and rushed home to read it," wrote one fan writing on the Tsinghua site. "I didn't finish it until the middle of the night and then I cried like crazy."
another...

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/business...02TDY04003.htm

Contents industry fighting Asian piracy
Yoshikazu Suzuki / Yomiuri Shimbun Staff Writer

With losses from rampant product piracy in other Asian countries running to billions of yen, Japanese intellectual property organizations have launched a campaign to promote authentic Japanese entertainment content overseas, including movies, music and game software.

According to estimates by the Copyright Research and Information Center, 3 billion of these Japanese products were pirated in China in 2003, costing Japanese firms more than 2 trillion yen in lost sales.

Television programs topped the list with 1.5 billion copies, followed by music, game software and movies.

In Taiwan, 35 million of these products are estimated to have been pirated in 2002, of which 50 percent was game software, causing 80 billion yen in losses to Japanese companies.

Japanese industry is fighting back, however. In 2002, the Content Overseas Distribution Association was established by images, music and software organizations to promote the Contents Japan trademark for legitimate overseas distribution of Japanese products. Illegal copies without the trademark CJ label can be easily detected, the association said.

"Investigative authorities take faster action when we file a complaint against a trademark violation rather than a copyright violation," an association official said.

The Japan External Trade Organization, which also functions as an office for the association, opened last year Contents Distribution Promotion Centers in Beijing and Shanghai to gather information on pirated products.

The Association of Copyright for Computer Software also opened an office in Shanghai in spring.

An association official said China's legal system was nearing international standards.

"It's become easier to take criminal action against piracy. China also passed laws related to the Internet, so we opened an office in Shanghai to help them [companies] do business in the contents industry," the official said.

The Recording Industry Association of Japan also has pitched in.

In January, when the revised Copyright Law was enacted, the association established a committee to expand the Asian market for Japanese music.

The Copyright Law was amended at the request of the association, which argued that left unchecked imports of cheap Japanese music CDs from other Asian countries threatened to deal a heavy blow to the nation's music industry.

To market more Japanese music CDs in other parts of Asia, the government had to adopt measures to prevent the pirating of such products, the association said.

Osamu Tanabe, a director of the recording association, said Asia's strong growth prospects made it an attractive market.

"The number of companies that will conclude contracts with Chinese firms will increase," he said.

Some music companies have halved the 900 yen price of CDs to counter pirated Chinese ones, which are sold at about 150 yen apiece.

The Japanese contents industry has to not only urge Chinese authorities to step up a crackdown on product piracy, but also map out a sales strategy, including price, to target Chinese consumers.
It doesn't matter how you paint it, it's still a problem and still theft...

Old 08-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by narkotic
Well said.
what are you doing about ur bumper you bought? I am having a hard time returning it.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey Topsecret2001 why dont you shove your crybaby story up your ***. I never copied your precious TS crap like you think I did, ED did it and you dont do crap to them. You arent INGS USA, hell you arent even a recognized dealer of theirs, 5Zigen is. You come on here and make accusations that you can't support and guess what happens? I hit print and I fax it to my lawyer for slander. YES Ben/ROO I have a lawyer too and I can have them send letters to you like you do me.

Get your facts right, stop making up crap about other vendors and most all get a life..you arent Japanese and you never will be. If you want to go back and forth with a lawsuit pissing contest let the games begin, I needed a good write off for 2005.

Last edited by 350Forums; 08-08-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by 350Forums
Hey Topsecret2001 why dont you shove your crybaby story up your ***. I never copied your precious TS crap like you think I did, ED did it and you dont do crap to them. You arent INGS USA, hell you arent even a recognized dealer of theirs, 5Zigen is. You come on here and make accusations that you can't support and guess what happens? I hit print and I fax it to my lawyer for slander. YES Ben/ROO I have a lawyer too and I can have them send letters to you like you do me.

Get your facts right, stop making up crap about other vendors and most all get a life..you arent Japanese and you never will be. If you want to go back and forth with a lawsuit pissing contest let the games begin, I needed a good write off for 2005.
I was responding to a post, I didn't bring you into this. We are well aware of who is producing the front bumper and we are dealing with ED. BTW, it is not slander if the statements are true.

Now you want to speak of slander in reguards to our relationship with Ings...

Outdated but here is the original list of dealers:
http://www.ings-net.com/sales-bases/countries/USA.html

and then there's this...

Attached Thumbnails TS replica fitment thread-ingsusa.jpg  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Outdated yes because you arent on there anymore

And sorry it is slander you just claimed I stole from you, Do I need to write out the small EnGrish words for you Roo? I know you primarily speak and write JApanese but this means Slander without Valid proof on the Texas law books (I have sued and won from it before)
"350Forums steals from us as well as other companies" So when you are done grand standing, hiding behind the "we didnt drag you into this" crap come talk to me. Otherwise like we were before just go hide in your corner and I will in mine.

BTW everyone I hear the TopSecret Widebody Replica is nearly done, you should call around to see how cheap that is gonna be... WOW dont call me though, I dont steal from TS because that is bad and I want good karma points.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Outdated yes because you arent on there anymore.
Take a look again...

◆Bulletproof USA

1715 West 130th St. Unit C Gardena, CA 90249   TEL:310-327-4676   Fax:310-765-4794

Do I need to write out the small EnGrish words for you Roo? I know you primarily speak and write JApanese

"350Forums steals from us as well as other companies" So when you are done grand standing, hiding behind the "we didnt drag you into this" crap come talk to me. Otherwise like we were before just go hide in your corner and I will in mine.

BTW everyone I hear the TopSecret Widebody Replica is nearly done, you should call around to see how cheap that is gonna be... WOW dont call me though, I dont steal from TS because that is bad and I want good karma points.
Your profane and ignorant comments are being well documented. They are saying tons for your character. I'm not about to get into another online battle with you regarding these issues.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:55 PM
What does false accusations say about you and your company as well?

Document away like I am, I look forward to hearing from you and your certifed letters on this topic as usual.

Old 08-08-2005, 07:41 PM
"350Forums steals from us as well as other companies"

Technically if you are selling fake items or contributing to the making of fake items that have a patent ahem veilside ver 1, 2 and 3(which you have shown many times that you do...) and none of your sales of the fake items go towards the copied company, then yes, you are technically stealing.

Old 08-08-2005, 07:49 PM
I am not getting into it I am only on here to defend myself against the Slander I copied TopSecret. That is it no more from me

Old 08-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow so uhm.. how's the fitment on the TS1 bumper? Mine goes on this week and I should have detailed pics next week.

Old 08-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Swifty
just be thankful people that Top Secret decided there was a demand for original high end product to make body kits for the G. I guess most of you are too new to the modification scene to remember that back in the day when Erebuni was king and the best quality you can buy was Wings West. As far as originality was concerned, the US aero scene was years behind what japan was doing. The car brand to fix up back then was the Honda, only problem is that there were way too many copies, so none of the orignators want to even touch Honda anymore. (even the S2k has become a reluctant choice for companies to consider making new aero for.) In the long run, these copies are killing the market for new designed aero parts.
Erebuni and Wings West are both "knock off" companies too Also, Erebuni wasnt always great quality. There products were also a hit and miss sometimes.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by tony
wow so uhm.. how's the fitment on the TS1 bumper? Mine goes on this week and I should have detailed pics next week.

mine didnt fit at all.... when are u going to have yours installed by? Please keep us updated!

Old 08-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Can I have some #'s to call about that TS widebody??

Outdated yes because you arent on there anymore

And sorry it is slander you just claimed I stole from you, Do I need to write out the small EnGrish words for you Roo? I know you primarily speak and write JApanese but this means Slander without Valid proof on the Texas law books (I have sued and won from it before)

Old 08-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by TOPSECRET2001
I was responding to a post, I didn't bring you into this. We are well aware of who is producing the front bumper and we are dealing with ED. BTW, it is not slander if the statements are true.

Now you want to speak of slander in reguards to our relationship with Ings...

Outdated but here is the original list of dealers:
http://www.ings-net.com/sales-bases/countries/USA.html

and then there's this...
Yes. I have the same thing.

jp

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TS replica fitment thread