Notices

LittoDeviL's BI-XENON TSX Projector! hehe.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking LittoDeviL's BI-XENON TSX Projector! hehe.

Hey guys, thought I share something that I made recently. This projector is going into Ed Lin's new G35 quad projector sedan headlight setup. And I also have it installed in this nissan sentra that you guys are more then welcome to take a look at http://littodevilperformance.com/hi...2001/index.html

But anyways thought I drop in and share some fun stuff with all of you. Here's the first (as far as I know of) Bi-Xenon TSX projector that was designed by me

For the newer people who joined the forum recently, I also designed and engineered the factory LS 430 projector to become bi xenon and i'll post that up in a little bit as well

And without further ado, here is the video (right click and save) as proof

http://www.littodevilperformance.com...tsxbixenon.wmv

The reason why I designed this bi-xenon tsx projector is because it works great in cases where you need a high performance projector, high beam feature, and size becomes an issue. When the TL doesn't fit, the FX is a great subsitute as a smaller bi xenon projector with a good light output (can't say the same for it's cut off line hehe). However with the FX's solenoid on the bottom, you can't really modify it or cut it off to make the projector shorter. This bi-xenon TSX on the other hand, is just as long as the FX however a lot shorter.

I designed the TSX's bi-xenon parts to be very small and compact as to maintain the small size of the TSX projector and wanted it to be the smallest and best performing bi-xenon projector there is. Not to mention a lot of people know what the TSX projector is and have them on their own vehicle as retrofits

The following pictures show how I made it so the bi-xenon TSX is not any longer, taller or wider then the stock TSX and the solenoid I used is just the size of your pinky and approx. 1" long and is powerful enough to do it's job. The solenoid is also a continous duty version meaning as you can keep 12v power to it and it wont overheat and get damaged. It is a tubular pull type of solenoid.

Stock Low Beam

Bi-Xenon High Beam

Hope you guys enjoy the video and pic!

Best Regards,
Larry

Old 06-20-2006, 12:03 AM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey, if we're interested in having this done... how much are we looking at? i have a sedan too

Old 06-20-2006, 12:07 AM
LMFAO !!! Nice project !!! Damn that vid was hilarious... click ... click click...click click click click click click LMFAO...someone was having fun

Old 06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
oooooooooooo, does this mean mine is officially DONE??? :P

absolutg.. he's not cheap but he's REALLY GOOD and IMO, worth (almost)(kidding) every penny.....

Ed Lin

Old 06-21-2006, 12:16 PM
LittoDevil...your work is absolutely amazing...i've seen some other retrofits you've done over at hidplanet...amazing!