Notices

Clear corners w/ blue LEDs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i have blue leds on my corners now, der not as bad as people say..i have passed like 20 cops and havent been pulled over once for them yet, im planing to switch to white leds soon tho.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:16 PM
alright.. well your the one painting your car instead of replacing it with something nice.. so i rather do something a little unlawful and make it look legit .. then something ghetto.. and maybe theres a reason its been done to "deth"... maybe it looks good...which is why sooo many people do it...

Old 01-15-2009, 01:13 AM
Gentlemen,

How are we doing on this thread? I believe we were waiting for some people to post some pictures. How has it gone for you?

I wanted to resurrect this also because my clear sides came in from Riverside Infiniti today. I am stuck between ordering chrome tipped amber bulbs (so they don't look yellow in the daylight 9or off) and getting the white.

I am leaning on just going white. Although, I am driving when they would look yellow. They would be clear when they are off and I see them. Why should I care? It will look they way I want them to for me.

And SNOTF, I just reject the thought that clear corners are played out because so many have done it. I mean, it isn't about being unique. It is about looking nice. Who am I to say others can't look nice? Or why should I not look nice just because other people do?

Of course, what do I know? My daughter has the most used name for a girl for every year around when she was born. We weren't going to name her such because of that. It was hard to come up with another name both of us liked, and her mother really liked the name. I finally told her that it was stupid for us to avoid the name we like just because others also use it (and my name is Dave, so it isn't like my parents invented the name and I don't know what it is like to meet people with the same name).

It has really worked out for my little Shenequa.

Dave

Old 01-15-2009, 07:31 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by DKatman
Gentlemen,..... Of course, what do I know? My daughter has the most used name for a girl for every year around when she was born. We weren't going to name her such because of that. It was hard to come up with another name both of us liked, and her mother really liked the name. I finally told her that it was stupid for us to avoid the name we like just because others also use it (and my name is Dave, so it isn't like my parents invented the name and I don't know what it is like to meet people with the same name).

It has really worked out for my little Shenequa. [Braintree wrote: Beautiful name!!!]

Dave

I just read an article yesterday about a family that had named all of their children after **** "war heroes." Their youngest (aged <1 year) was named Adolf Hitler. Social Services were moving in to remove all the children as this was seen as child abuse.

OOoooops... sorry bout hijacking the thread.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DKatman
Gentlemen,

How are we doing on this thread? I believe we were waiting for some people to post some pictures. How has it gone for you?

I wanted to resurrect this also because my clear sides came in from Riverside Infiniti today. I am stuck between ordering chrome tipped amber bulbs (so they don't look yellow in the daylight 9or off) and getting the white.

I am leaning on just going white. Although, I am driving when they would look yellow. They would be clear when they are off and I see them. Why should I care? It will look they way I want them to for me.

And SNOTF, I just reject the thought that clear corners are played out because so many have done it. I mean, it isn't about being unique. It is about looking nice. Who am I to say others can't look nice? Or why should I not look nice just because other people do?

Of course, what do I know? My daughter has the most used name for a girl for every year around when she was born. We weren't going to name her such because of that. It was hard to come up with another name both of us liked, and her mother really liked the name. I finally told her that it was stupid for us to avoid the name we like just because others also use it (and my name is Dave, so it isn't like my parents invented the name and I don't know what it is like to meet people with the same name).

It has really worked out for my little Shenequa.

Dave

you win this round sir. all the same i think when it's possible to do things differently than people have been doing for years, you'll end up with a better received project. at least by me.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Here are some pics of my car regarding the corners..
Stock:

Clear Corners:

Clear Corners w/ stock bulb:

Clear Corners w/ Ultra White LED:

That should cover it..

Old 01-15-2009, 09:01 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
I am so glad you got rid of that thing on your bumper. my god it was fugly lol

Old 01-16-2009, 12:26 AM
haha tell me about... yea def looks much better now...

Old 01-16-2009, 09:33 PM
I put in my JDM clear corners with the "bump" a couple of months ago. As soon as I can get my car washed (it was -22 F this morning!) I'll take a pic and post it.

Old 01-17-2009, 07:48 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Please for the love of God lose the weathertech visors....PM tony or rick at riverside for some jdm visors.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:46 AM
the moldings on the front of your car is to protect the bumper when parking on the street in NY...when ppl parallel park on the street, they tend to slightly bump the car behind and in front of them...most of the chinese and korean taxi drivers have them on their car...

Old 04-15-2009, 10:32 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
^never would have guess *sarcasm*

Makes me glad i dont live in the city haha

Old 04-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini-wedge.html

CHOOSE FOR YOURSELF WHAT YOUD LIKE ..

Old 04-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by heyu
the moldings on the front of your car is to protect the bumper when parking on the street in NY...when ppl parallel park on the street, they tend to slightly bump the car behind and in front of them...most of the chinese and korean taxi drivers have them on their car...
Yeah i live in NJ, and got the car with 17,000 on it.. def a previous NYC owner..

Old 04-15-2009, 04:27 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by TwinInfin
What is that piece of trim on your front bumper, and what year is your X? Also in that picture it kinda looks like you have rainguards on your windows lol......BTW I got a VERY nice tint job for like $185

That's his G-string

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Clear corners w/ blue LEDs