Notices

G35 Coupe Demon Eyes... interest?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LCA575
I have been honest and available to you every request since this transaction started. I feel that you misrepresented me in your post to get everyone behind you then threw it in my face once you had the forums in an uproar.
Why don't you post your side of the story then?

Old 01-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Me and Ed were alot closer to resolving this before everyone started to go up in arms over it. Now its snowballed into a huge issue.

Ed, I would really like to talk without my every response being broadcasted over the forums. I don't think this is a unreasonable request. I wish we could have worked this out another way before it came to this and I WANT to work this out still.

I have been honest and available to you every request since this transaction started. I feel that you misrepresented me in your post to get everyone behind you then threw it in my face once you had the forums in an uproar. I don't like the way you went about this and I don't understand at what point I became the bad guy here. We were going to work this out and you dragged my name through the dirt in the meanwhile.

Hit me up in an email, you can even call me so we can just finish this thing.
I have emailed you a couple of times and there were no response to some of the emails i have sent you. Well, i thought the public needed to know what was done here. I do not want anymore g35driver.com members to suffer through what i did. I plainly just wanted to inform the public.

Please post on my thread of how i MISREPRESENTED you. I copied your sentences straight from your email without changing them so that it goes in my favor.

I feel that we could not have resolved this ourselves, therefore i decided to see what other members think about this issue. I did not want to be unreasonable so i wanted to hear other people's thoughts regarding this issue.

As i have said in my other emails. I feel like i deserve all the money i gave you for labor. Not the parts of course. I do not need a refund on the mounting of the M45 projector and i do not need a refund on the blacked out housing. I feel that the other parts of the headlight including the oem headlight itself should be refunded to me.

Lets settle this. I have emailed you numerous of times regarding this. Its not getting anywhere. Lets let the members know what you are going to do regarding this issue. I mean, its not just me. This has happened to one other member as well. He sent in his lights the same time i did...

Thanks

Ed Lin

Old 01-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Check your email.

Old 01-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by PeteNJ
Why don't you post your side of the story then?
Right now I am working by myself in a garage because my shop and basically everything I ever owned was destroyed by the flood. The people that worked with me are displaced around the country, I am the only one besides an assistant who drives in from Baton Rouge to help me when he can.

I have never had a serious complaint about my work or my company and reading this thread is like a kick in the *****.

I honestly tried with these projector retrofits and I thought the work was good. We never did G35 retros before and that was explained to the customers before they shipped the lights. I gave it a shot and worked hard on these lights, our retros for the Lexus GS and IS are always well executed but its just a different scenario all together. I thought I could to it and I needed to make it work so I could earn the money to get my shop back up and running give my employees a reason to move back to New Orleans.

I was seriously depressed after I was forced to move out of New Orleans after the Hurricane and this board and their enthusiasm for the Demon Eyes gave me a purpose and something to look forward to. If it wasnt for this board I think I would have just given up and found a job in Atlanta. I developed and produced a great product in the Halo kits. Just because I apparently "suck" at retrofits dont abandon the Demon Eyes, they are a great product and I am proud to have brought them to the G35 community.

AAC will not execute another Retrofit until the shop is reopened and my employees are back and trained to do them properly.

I am sorry for any problems we caused but I honestly had only good intentions for our customers. I am also sorry for my lack of promptness to these threads. I do not have time to browse the forums and see whats going on because I am usually helping family gut their homes or spending time getting screwed over repeatedly by insurance company.

Me and Pagaon have already made a deal for a refund on some of his costs and I am working with Ed on his issue.

I can still and will continue to sell and do the Demon Eye installations and it is my goal to not have another unsatisfied customer on this board.

Last edited by LCA575; 01-30-2006 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Alumni****
Right now I am working by myself in a garage because my shop and basically everything I ever owned was destroyed by the flood. The people that worked with me are displaced around the country, I am the only one besides an assistant who drives in from Baton Rouge to help me when he can.

I have never had a serious complaint about my work or my company and reading this thread is like a kick in the *****.

I honestly tried with these projector retrofits and I thought the work was good. We never did G35 retros before and that was explained to the customers before they shipped the lights. I gave it a shot and worked hard on these lights, our retros for the Lexus GS and IS are always well executed but its just a different scenario all together. I thought I could to it and I needed to make it work so I could earn the money to get my shop back up and running give my employees a reason to move back to New Orleans.

I was seriously depressed after I was forced to move out of New Orleans after the Hurricane and this board and their enthusiasm for the Demon Eyes gave me a purpose and something to look forward to. If it wasnt for this board I think I would have just given up and found a job in Atlanta. I developed and produced a great product in the Halo kits. Just because I apparently "suck" at retrofits dont abandon the Demon Eyes, they are a great product and I am proud to have brought them to the G35 community.

AAC will not execute another Retrofit until the shop is reopened and my employees are back and trained to do them properly.

I am sorry for any problems we caused but I honestly had only good intentions for our customers. I am also sorry for my lack of promptness to these threads. I do not have time to browse the forums and see whats going on because I am usually helping family gut their homes or spending time getting screwed over repeatedly by insurance company.

Me and Pagaon have already made a deal for a refund on some of his costs and I am working with Ed on his issue.

I can still and will continue to sell and do the Demon Eye installations and it is my goal to not have another unsatisfied customer on this board.
i'm sure we can all feel sympathy toward all the other people who have suffered from the hurricane. some people haven't just lost some things or are slow on repairing what they have, they lost everything.

regardless of what your reasoning is, you have to separate business from personal. it's something that's very important if you want to run a successful business. like i said, i can feel for you for the fact of all the suffering you've gone through, but if you were unable to complete this task to the satisfaction of the customer, then you've failed.

in all honesty, i can't believe you actually sent back either of the headlights housings that have been brought to our attention. they were done so badly that it's hard to say if you'll get much business from this forum. you had so much potential, yet you fouled it up with a sad excuse of a job well done.

lastly, even if you don't check the forums, you can't deny receiving e-mails. running your own business, you have to constantly check communications or else how can you run a business. even IF you have insurance companies to deal with and other recovery projects, your business is what sustains you, so i would have checked any correspondence even if it's in the late hours of the day.

like i said, you have plenty of potential with these demon eyes on this board, so if you want to reap from that potential, then i would buy some spare headlights and PRACTICE on those, as opposed to practicing on real customers. then show the products to show that you really know what you're doing. then maybe, you'll be gaining some reputation, because right now, it's crap.

good luck with getting everything back together.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Premier Member

I would also like to mention that the slowness and gurantees was already after katerina hit, and he should have mentioned it would take a month+ to get your lights back, etc not a week or whatever short time he said before. Then the wrong info on the 05 sedan lights. Also I read the Lexus forums, and saw you even had a GROUP BUY going on them in December. If you are so overworked why did you have two of them going on at the same time? People were even asking for refunds on that site as well.

Old 01-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by G35_TX
I would also like to mention that the slowness and gurantees was already after katerina hit, and he should have mentioned it would take a month+ to get your lights back, etc not a week or whatever short time he said before. Then the wrong info on the 05 sedan lights. Also I read the Lexus forums, and saw you even had a GROUP BUY going on them in December. If you are so overworked why did you have two of them going on at the same time? People were even asking for refunds on that site as well.
Thanks for checking up on me but BOTH of those GBs were started BEFORE Katrina on August 18th.

...and ONE person asked for a refund and its only because she decided to do a Q45 retro which would not support the Demon Eyes in a GS at the time. It had NOTHING to do with the product.

Old 01-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
I just got some pictures of my headlights and from what i can tell its a very good job. I shipped my headlights last week and Justin is shipping them back to me tomarow. Ill post more pics when i get them back.

Old 02-07-2006, 02:38 AM
hey can u put those demon eye on 06 g35 coupe headlamp ?

Old 02-07-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by wuchen1
hey can u put those demon eye on 06 g35 coupe headlamp ?
No, they will not fit the '06 coupe.

Old 12-17-2006, 04:52 PM
VIP
?

wait, they dont fit on the 06 why not ?? same work isnt it ?

Old 05-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
No the halo size would not the same.

I have had my sedan halo kit from AAC for quite a while now and they are still the #1 thing that gets attention on my car; not the TT, body kit, stereo, etc.

I'm sorry that many of you did not have the same good luck that I did.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
sorry that it's a matter of luck to get the parts you want the way you want it.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So, is like anyone still doing this mod for a price? I'd love to get those demon eyes!!

Old 05-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
caskyline

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe Demon Eyes... interest?