Updated pics(Drop and more interior work)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Updated pics(Drop and more interior work)

Well got my 350 H-Techs installed .It should take a couple weeks for the springs to completely settle.Swapped out the LED side mirrors.Went back to the Oem ones.Have daytime shots of the interior I'm creating.So far have the 05' black seats,armrest swapped.Just finished custom painting the center console upper dash clock bezel,Door pieces,Radio bezel,shift ****.Going to start fabric work soon on it when I can figure out what I'm going to end up doing to it.Far from done .I didnt even get to the passenger side door panel yet.Anyways here's some pics so far:

Heres a couple of pics when i first picked up the car :

Last edited by Junior G; 11-05-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Wow bro that looks excellent Are you gonna do a full interior swap to black? Personally I would paint the panels before the redoing the carpet.

And if you want any advice, I think a great upgrade would be 06 projectors, but if you dont have the money or time for it, swap out the orange cover for a clear one. And for the grill, I really like how your car looks in the pic where the shadow makes it look like you have it, more like a Gialla style grill, but thats just my opinion. Keep up the good work, the car is coming along nicely

Old 10-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
Wow bro that looks excellent Are you gonna do a full interior swap to black? Personally I would paint the panels before the redoing the carpet.

And if you want any advice, I think a great upgrade would be 06 projectors, but if you dont have the money or time for it, swap out the orange cover for a clear one. And for the grill, I really like how your car looks in the pic where the shadow makes it look like you have it, more like a Gialla style grill, but thats just my opinion. Keep up the good work, the car is coming along nicely
Thx bro.I made alot of big changes in the last few weeks.I'm not swapping over fully to black interior.I'm going to do a few more pieces over in semi-gloss black and start fabric work on panels as well.I'm keeping the oem rugs ,but also switching to oem black mats.06 projectors are in the works and I'm going to have them custom painted,might even do an Iron man mod on them.For now i Have a set or front and rear Hotchkins sways comming as well as an upper strut bar for some added stability.The grille is a Stillen grille.I like it because no one else has it and it rounds of the front end nice.still alotta thing sin the works.Btw all interior work is done by myself

Old 10-24-2008, 07:30 AM
Btw if anyone has any Black panles .Let me know

Old 10-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
the painted center console around shifter and cupholder looks hazy and unprofessional, cover it up with a carbon fiber kit and do your entire interior in black, other then that lookin good except whats not black.

Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Originally Posted by akk08
the painted center console around shifter and cupholder looks hazy and unprofessional, cover it up with a carbon fiber kit and do your entire interior in black, other then that lookin good except whats not black.
I think it sjust the pictures i took with my phone.The center console came out very good actually.The sun is slightly glaring on the finish with makes it look hazy and whatnot.That and it had fingerprints on it as well.Kinda of like when you touch a black iphone or psp.I didnt want to clean it yet,beacuase it was done a day before and i wanted the paint to completely dry.I'll take a couple more pics to show you the difference.The whole interior isnt going to be changed to black...only certain parts.I will update better pics,but thanyou as well

Old 10-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Junior G
Btw if anyone has any Black panles .Let me know
It's cheaper to paint them

Old 10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
It's cheaper to paint them

Trust me i know ...The panels on the sides of the center console that were tan are sprayed...$25 bucks in paint and suplies.I putting a new thread up in a few with better interior pics and the car clean

Old 10-30-2008, 01:54 AM
the car looked better when it was stock lol thats just IMO

Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 AM
what kind of paint did you use??

Old 10-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My honest opinion.

A for effort.

But fail for color flow. It looked better stock.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
get a new grill and get the rest of the black interior

Old 11-05-2008, 06:32 PM
yea good job bro, these cars look nice and even nicer with the subtle changes. ...never liked the beige interior tho

Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 PM
the paint is hazy man... color flow is bad right now, I know you said you're not done, unprofessional like the others said. In the words of "pfizzle" A for effort, or like beebo said, chagne it all to black, nothing else was hazy in the pics except for the center piece, A for effort...

Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by dieselaznrock
the paint is hazy man... color flow is bad right now, I know you said you're not done, unprofessional like the others said. In the words of "pfizzle" A for effort, or like beebo said, chagne it all to black, nothing else was hazy in the pics except for the center piece, A for effort...
I have another thread with updated pics bro...The console was dirty with fingerprints and whatnot and there was alot of glare from the sun making it look worse. I wanted the paint to fully cure before cleaning it.The interior is not going to all black....more like 70% black...I'm picking up black door pads later this week and doing some custom work to those(Suede and semi-gloss accents) ...Here's a couple updated pics of it cleaned up without any glare.Remember its a semi-gloss black not a gloss black so its not supposed to be super shiny.Also the circular trim piece for the gear selector has a couple dings in it from the previous owner that i couldnt get out.I'm picking up a new one of those soon as well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Updated pics(Drop and more interior work)