My latest look, veilside cardon front, rear, painted sides with XXR wheels, plus more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by leoverte
i hear you man, but do you think that it will be ok on my coupe, or throw it really over the rice factor...im not sure bout this one....
I think a hood would look great on your car! Especially with the veilside lip!

Old 11-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by jayremix
nice G, i like it, props for being different. looks good.. keep it up.

thanks jay jay man....cool..

Old 11-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by xXHotelCrazyXx
I think a hood would look great on your car! Especially with the veilside lip!

what type of carbon fiber do you think? What style??..OEM,,,VENTED??

Old 11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
what type of carbon fiber do you think? What style??..OEM,,,VENTED??
Vented www.showstoppersusa.com

Old 11-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by J.King90
yea because that yellow fog light is an aquired tatse ya kno. but hey if u like it then rock it. your the one who has to drive it and pay insurance so its up to you if you like it...me personally im jealous cause i cant get mine until the spring but where'd you get the overlay for your emblem? i was gonna ask if there is a way to paint it cause im going with the red and black 2 tone also, but id rather paint than the overlay
Oh man, i would NEVER get rid of my light combo, i LOVVE the yellow fog/high beam look. What do you mean that you cant get your's till spring?

I have an account(i have a dealer license) with a sign shop that i purchase vinyl from and graphics, and basically i just ordered the color and went and picked it up once the order came in. the reason i did the overlay, is that the entire emblem is not covered, on the front dimension. The curve and sides facing the outsides of the car are still chrome...kinda a cheap visually affect that i like.......

Old 11-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Dam guys, i cant just do the carbon hood... you guys are gonna end up making me get a carbon hood, trunk, rear oem wing, and roof wing!!.....DAMM.....I really dnt want to do much else to the exterior of the car, at least until i get the red lug nuts and see what they do to the visual. Kinda want to do the audio and interior accents since my car has the issue with the ac and radio not functioning properly. Then some big power adders to make use of the suspension and brakes!!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by gary c
I like your OB coupe and understand your need for a front license plate. The
more we mod our cars the greater the chances of getting pulled over. Wheels
look good with your r/b theme. Since you have that duct in the bumper
why not try to use it for a path to your intake? I don't understand why
anyone likes those Veilside winglets, they don't flow with the lines of your car
and look "Stuck on!" Any side out there would look better.... any! Visit a
muffler shop and have your exhaust tips extended so they match your rear
valance. Sorry for being soooo critical....
Gary

Hey Gary, got that idea for my exhaust done yesterday for a 100 bucks. they added to my tailpipes and also realigned them so they do not touch my rear lip. They placed the tip about 5mm pasted the lip edge, looks much better, thanks again for the info. I am also working on a way to actually make the duct act as a path to the intake.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very nice ride!!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by vudu2424
very nice ride!!!!

thanks man for the look out man...

Old 11-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Hey man ride looks good. Not really feeling those sides though. I bought those same wheels about 2 months ago haha. So if you end up getting spacers I'd like to see some before and after pics as I am riding on the 35mm offset they come with also. I am going to do the yellow fogs/highbeams too lol.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by GhostfaceG35
Hey man ride looks good. Not really feeling those sides though. I bought those same wheels about 2 months ago haha. So if you end up getting spacers I'd like to see some before and after pics as I am riding on the 35mm offset they come with also. I am going to do the yellow fogs/highbeams too lol.
DAM!!...is your car black too!!....lol thats cool, yeah i extended my exhaust last week and plan on ordering the spacers this week. Will def let you know what the conclusion is with before and after pics. Well since i have before pics up already, then i guess i will get after pics up.

Man i love the veilside kit man, i just love the the look of something different and to me thats what the version 1 kit does with those sides.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice, it looks clean! Keep in mind you can't please everyone. In my situation, I wish I could afford to buy some nice Works wheels, regardless I still get thumbs up from people. I haven't bought any mods lately because I am saving up to buy a bike, can't wait!!

Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh man, i would NEVER get rid of my light combo, i LOVVE the yellow fog/high beam look. What do you mean that you cant get your's till spring?

I have an account(i have a dealer license) with a sign shop that i purchase vinyl from and graphics, and basically i just ordered the color and went and picked it up once the order came in. the reason i did the overlay, is that the entire emblem is not covered, on the front dimension. The curve and sides facing the outsides of the car are still chrome...kinda a cheap visually affect that i like.......

im military and i gtg 2 basic traning and tech school until april....so its no point in getting it now because all it will do is sit in the lot and risk getting abused

Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
snowshovel anyone?

Old 11-21-2008, 12:11 AM
Banned
take off tht air vent please it dosnt even fit

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My latest look, veilside cardon front, rear, painted sides with XXR wheels, plus more