My latest look, veilside cardon front, rear, painted sides with XXR wheels, plus more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 12:20 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by GR8NISS
Nice, it looks clean! Keep in mind you can't please everyone. In my situation, I wish I could afford to buy some nice Works wheels, regardless I still get thumbs up from people. I haven't bought any mods lately because I am saving up to buy a bike, can't wait!!
thanks gr8niss, yeah u know...what type of bike you trying to get? I got a
05' 636

Old 11-21-2008, 12:22 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
is it me or is your right exhaust tip sticking in more then your left tip?

Old 11-21-2008, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by J.King90
im military and i gtg 2 basic traning and tech school until april....so its no point in getting it now because all it will do is sit in the lot and risk getting abused

true man, understood...

Old 11-21-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by 06g35meister
snowshovel anyone?

ha....ha...good one....NEVER HEAR THAT before...anyhow, seriously though, thanks for looking at the thread and pics.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by G in NY
take off tht air vent please it dosnt even fit

ahhhh....no...but thanks for checkin the thread and pics man.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Originally Posted by O HELLA OEM
is it me or is your right exhaust tip sticking in more then your left tip?

got tht fixed, actually went to a muffler shop and had my tips extended bout 5mm passed the lip and pulled down away from the lip. Cost bout 100 bucks...

Old 11-21-2008, 12:50 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
...sooooo you're keeping the bumper vent even though it doesn't fit...
Is it even functional? Or just a Ricer add-on?

Old 11-21-2008, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by ShanesG
...sooooo you're keeping the bumper vent even though it doesn't fit...
Is it even functional? Or just a Ricer add-on?

Guys look, i really dont feel like getting into a big debate bout it, but yeah im going to keep the vent on the car cause 1, i want to, and 2, i like it. Isnt that the reason that we all mod our cars to our own individual want and desires??? At least that is what i thought??? I, like everyone one else, such as yourself shane, have out own opinion bout what we want on our cars...and can sometimes bounce ideas off of one another as well, thus the point of such threads as this one and every one elses titled "take a look at...blah blah blah" I liked the vent and liked the vision that had with it and made it a reality basically. Ricer, functional, trend, extreme, aggressive....whatever catergory everyone may think it falls under so be it. To me it falls under the catergory of "what i envisioned and like." If you read through the thread you will see that i have taken some of the ideas, used them, and also have choose not to take some ideas. But hey Shane! If you have a spare bumper lying around or a really really really great hookup for a oem bumper, I would have no problem letting you hook me up and i can flip flop between the two bumper and see what look i like best.

Also being that the car is now sitting in the garage since i just picked up my ram truck last week, i plan on seeing if there is any way that i can make the vent functional via running a vent system.

Thanks again for viewing the pics, you opinion, and checkin the thread.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:11 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
not a fan but you like it so thats all that matters

Old 11-23-2008, 02:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by leoverte
thanks gr8niss, yeah u know...what type of bike you trying to get? I got a
05' 636
Sick! My brother just got a 2009 kawasaki 250r and I love it, he let's me borrow it sometimes, but is not the same as having your own bike...you know? I love the Honda's F4i, R6's, Gsxr's...MV Agusta's Leo,What bike do you recommend?

Old 11-23-2008, 04:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clean...the front looks a lil off though

Old 11-24-2008, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by GR8NISS
Sick! My brother just got a 2009 kawasaki 250r and I love it, he let's me borrow it sometimes, but is not the same as having your own bike...you know? I love the Honda's F4i, R6's, Gsxr's...MV Agusta's Leo,What bike do you recommend?

honestly gr8niss all the new bikes are hot as hell.. But if this is your first bike, i DONT recomend you getin a 09/ Get like a 03,04, maybe 05. All those years have pretty nasty bikes! And it is hard to say which is the best, i have been on gsx'r and also my current kawasaki...and i love them both,,,,if you are goin to stay in the 600 catergory, go kawasaki and geta 636, 05 or 06 which gives you a bigger bike with a little bit of a bigger engine. I may be used to the power of my bike, but it took me over 2 years to fully be able to flow with the bike at high speeds. In that catergory, there is no other bike that is as wide and basically full bodied. I also have for a very short time a 06 gsxr 600, but it was way to small and also just didnt perform at the top as the kawasaki did. I honestly say take your time and also figure out what you want the bike for...

Old 11-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Originally Posted by TurK
clean...the front looks a lil off though

thanks turk.....new pics coming up!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idk if im diggin' the carbon fiber lip kit,.....if u got it painted to match ur car i think it'd look dope

Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by leoverte
honestly gr8niss all the new bikes are hot as hell.. But if this is your first bike, i DONT recomend you getin a 09/ Get like a 03,04, maybe 05. All those years have pretty nasty bikes! And it is hard to say which is the best, i have been on gsx'r and also my current kawasaki...and i love them both,,,,if you are goin to stay in the 600 catergory, go kawasaki and geta 636, 05 or 06 which gives you a bigger bike with a little bit of a bigger engine. I may be used to the power of my bike, but it took me over 2 years to fully be able to flow with the bike at high speeds. In that catergory, there is no other bike that is as wide and basically full bodied. I also have for a very short time a 06 gsxr 600, but it was way to small and also just didnt perform at the top as the kawasaki did. I honestly say take your time and also figure out what you want the bike for...
Yeah, you're right the Gsxr's 600 are smaller and that why I like them, for a short guy like me they feel pretty comfortable so do the Yamaha's. The 636's feels like you have to lean more forward the bars feel a little low? I guess is the design of the bike for track purposes! Don't get wrong the Kawa 636 is a sick bike and like it a lot. What do you think about the zx7r?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My latest look, veilside cardon front, rear, painted sides with XXR wheels, plus more