Pic request: 25mm spacers on OEM 19s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sephiroth, your tires almost look like a higher profile than Henry's. maybe it's just the angle.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by eurodre
the OP asked about spacers on oem 19s...
i can read. what the op said is hes asking how much he can go without rolling the fenders. mine are more aggressive than oem's and i have the same size spacers without a roll. all i'm saying is that there would be no reason to roll with that size spacers if i can use the same with more aggressive wheels. no need to be a d*ck.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I put 20 fronts and 25 rears and it looks ideal for my tastes.

I know some of you will say it needs more but more starts to look ghetto to me. This set up I have now looks very aggressive and very OEM.

Try to put pics up tomorrow.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eurodre

Full shot, not THE best shot but trust me it looks SO much better in person

please tint your front windows

it looks soooo weird with that contrast

Old 02-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by Shrummi
i can read. what the op said is hes asking how much he can go without rolling the fenders. mine are more aggressive than oem's and i have the same size spacers without a roll. all i'm saying is that there would be no reason to roll with that size spacers if i can use the same with more aggressive wheels. no need to be a d*ck.
wusnt being a dick just pointing that out, and well i rolled my fenders do u think that is unnecessary? it all depends if ur really low with those size spacers u WILL need to roll your fenders, so i dont think your statement of "theres no reason to roll fenders" would be invalid in this case

hopefully u dont take that statement up the *** like u did the others, juss trying to list all the possible variations that the OP and any others reading can have

Originally Posted by MrXGuzzy
please tint your front windows

it looks soooo weird with that contrast
i know i know, but dont want any probs with cops with that just yet, i got it like that so i had to work with wut i got

Old 02-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G
Originally Posted by Ray Ray
Hey xx7sephiroth7xx. Did you have to roll your rear fenders since you put 25mm spacers?
Sorry for the late response, man. No, I didn't have to roll my fenders.
Keep in mind I'm not dropped that low... I'm on 350z H-Techs.

Originally Posted by Joaquin03
sephiroth, your tires almost look like a higher profile than Henry's. maybe it's just the angle.
If Henry's still on stock tires, then that would be one reason why; the stock Potenzas @ 40 series are lower profile than Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s @ 40 series.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:46 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by xx7sephiroth7xx
If Henry's still on stock tires, then that would be one reason why; the stock Potenzas @ 40 series are lower profile than Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s @ 40 series.
yea, sidewalls look like stockies for sure, and PS2's.... = WIN

Old 02-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Here's mine, it was hella flush till my springs settled with no camber kit..

https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...ml#post3780944

Old 02-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by GzUpHozDn
Here's mine, it was hella flush till my springs settled with no camber kit..

https://g35driver.com/forums/picture...ml#post3780944
Where?

Old 02-24-2009, 11:33 AM
uhhhh...are you for real?? new to a computer? that sentence below my text with the underline....that's a link...hover your mouse over it and use the left mouse button to click on it...lemme know if that doesn't work for you...

Old 02-24-2009, 11:40 AM
uhhhh...are you for real?? new to a computer? that sentence below my text with the underline....that's a link...hover your mouse over it and use the left mouse button to click on it...lemme know if that doesn't work for you...
STFU

When I click on your link, I'm taken to the 80th page of the DG Coupe thread. Do I see any posts from you on that page? No. Do I see any OEM wheels on that page? No.

Take your unnecessary attempt at insulting me and shove it up your @ss.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Take a chill pill Bruh! I hope you're not a grown man getting all teenager with the outbursts and language...Not sure what's wrong with the link on your end but i've clicked on it myself like 5 times now and it takes me to page 102 which is where my thread is AND i checked by clicking the link as soon as I posted to ensure that it did so that I could delete and redo if not...Someone else PLEASE try this link and tell me if it does not take you to that same page...and Gargan..SERIOUSLY Bruh...relax G..it AINT that major...on the REALZ...It wasn't an insult was just assuming because all you said was where..not I tried the link and didn't see it...And if you want, go to page 102 of that All DG's post that's where my thread is..

Old 02-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Take a chill pill Bruh! I hope you're not a grown man getting all teenager with the outbursts and language...Not sure what's wrong with the link on your end but i've clicked on it myself like 5 times now and it takes me to page 102 which is where my thread is AND i checked by clicking the link as soon as I posted to ensure that it did so that I could delete and redo if not...Someone else PLEASE try this link and tell me if it does not take you to that same page...and Gargan..SERIOUSLY Bruh...relax G..it AINT that major...on the REALZ...It wasn't an insult was just assuming because all you said was where..not I tried the link and didn't see it...And if you want, go to page 102 of that All DG's post that's where my thread is..
"outbursts and language"

I can see where your link is pointing; however, I keep getting redirected to page 80. In fact I can't see any pages past 80

Here's a simple solution; repost the pics in here. It makes things easier for everyone.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
that's weird ...well I'll definitely post the pics on this thread in a lil bit..that would be a simple direct solution fa sho ...

Old 02-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
wow , that is a change with them, I WANT SPAKERS !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pic request: 25mm spacers on OEM 19s