18" Flat Black Rota Grids w/Red TA Stripe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a little small for my taste but very nice none the less

Old 08-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Need to be 19's at least imo, or get lower profile tires and drop it more. It would look soo much better

Old 08-23-2009, 02:26 AM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
get ready to bust out the rota posters

Old 08-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by srsly
a little small for my taste but very nice none the less
This is an opinion, one that I can definitely respect, and I understand why you posted.

Originally Posted by KhanArt
Need to be 19's at least imo, or get lower profile tires and drop it more. It would look soo much better
This post is pretty much pointless dude. I see people post like this all the time. Saying something like the guy above you makes so much more sense. Listing off all the things that could be done better, which basically say, "Just get new rims, I don't like those at all" is dumb. Obviously I JUST bought these, and to tell me to essentially buy new rims is once again, pointless.

Sorry for the rant, it's not you specifically that I'm annoyed with, I just see people do this all the time. "Oh, you should get new rims, and a new body kit, and new suspension and it'll look dope" WHY the hell did you even POST?!? It's a waste of everyone's time.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Princess_Jen
I like.. it looks good.

Dont listen to other people.
+1 u got a nice theme going looks awesome IMO

Old 08-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by NaiveRapture
This post is pretty much pointless dude. I see people post like this all the time. Saying something like the guy above you makes so much more sense. Listing off all the things that could be done better, which basically say, "Just get new rims, I don't like those at all" is dumb. Obviously I JUST bought these, and to tell me to essentially buy new rims is once again, pointless.

Sorry for the rant, it's not you specifically that I'm annoyed with, I just see people do this all the time. "Oh, you should get new rims, and a new body kit, and new suspension and it'll look dope" WHY the hell did you even POST?!? It's a waste of everyone's time.
You must have failed to read "IMO" which is short for in my opinion, when you post up you are asking to get responses from everyone. So when you say my post is a waste of time, I say don't post if you are going to get butt hurt if someone doesn't like your setup. I didn't say get new wheels, I said a drop or lower profile tires would make it look better cus its sitting high right now and u have 18's.

I thought I was being nice, but I guess I should say what I really feel then. Those are some cheap azz small wheels, should have stuck with stock til u could get some thing nice

Old 08-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Khanart, they look waaaay better than stock.

Just because he doesn't have 19s or 20s doesn't mean they suck. They look wicked. A lot of guys prefer running smaller wheels to keep their performance and not everyone has $4000 laying around to spend on 20" volks, works, iforged etc.

Old 08-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by 4DGS
Khanart, they look waaaay better than stock.

Just because he doesn't have 19s or 20s doesn't mean they suck. They look wicked. A lot of guys prefer running smaller wheels to keep their performance and not everyone has $4000 laying around to spend on 20" volks, works, iforged etc.
I don't know why everyone is so sensitive. I think they're very nice looking wheels, I just would get them in a bigger size or would lower the car. That's just my .02 cents, my opinion, no one has to agree with it.

To each there own. If you love the way your car looks than that's all that matters. Who cares what I think? If it was my car I would do it differently. Don't take other ppl's comments so personally. Oh and I still think the oem 19's are better wheels, but that's just my opinion as well.

Old 08-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
18s are too small.

THey do look good though

Old 08-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Princess_Jen
Your contradicting yourself.. just stop talking.
^ Got to love it when a girl tells them how it is. Hawt

Looks great man
Should look better then stock.

Old 08-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by KhanArt
You must have failed to read "IMO" which is short for in my opinion, when you post up you are asking to get responses from everyone. So when you say my post is a waste of time, I say don't post if you are going to get butt hurt if someone doesn't like your setup. I didn't say get new wheels, I said a drop or lower profile tires would make it look better cus its sitting high right now and u have 18's.

I thought I was being nice, but I guess I should say what I really feel then. Those are some cheap azz small wheels, should have stuck with stock til u could get some thing nice
And I guess you failed to read "this isn't you specifically that I'm annoyed with"

Cool, at least you can be honest, I can respect that. Just makes you sound like a moron though haha.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:48 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
I like my oem 19's better. these look ok.

Last edited by jibberjabbers; 08-23-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:50 PM
I would have liked 19's but, I like the way these look better than a lot of the other rims I looked at. Plus, I was able to re-use stock tires, so it cut down on the cost a lot for me.

Also as stated, I'm not going to lower it any more, I already scrape enough.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 18" Flat Black Rota Grids w/Red TA Stripe