Washed the Skyline

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:09 AM
|
Originally Posted by SDGenius
people not liking your car is no reason to go into the little rants you've been on. no need to puff up your chest and act like everyone who's not feeling your car is wrong and you're the all knowing JDM shogun. this thread would've burnt out a long time ago if you just said, "look, i know it's not a 'true' Skyline in everyone's eyes but i dig it and i just wanted to rep the car's heritage"
i posted examples of the user that was bashing, most of it was towards him but he didnt reply, just calling ppl's rice out whose calling mine out...

i bet most ppl here think JDM powerfolding mirrors are rice, i posted a thread looking for it and rain visors and ppl said they are stupid and rice. sorry but these are the time of members here.

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:13 AM
dude, just get off your high horse. this is the internet... seriously.

The following users liked this post:
c_morse (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012 | 12:14 AM
|
Originally Posted by Kazadel
i don't get it. where do you live exactly?

if I drove a car here with a japanese plate. i'd get pulled over at first sight from a police officer.

you're saying if I rebadge it as a skyline 350gt while running the japanese plate, I can avoid getting pulled over?

Here in CA, cops don't know shiit about cars. They'll pull me over either way. They probably won't even notice the badges.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is.

if you import a car in the USA you have a certain time to get it registered and in that time period you can drive with the foriegn plates as long as your car doesnt exceed 12months in the states.

so, i took the paper work from custom when the car came back to the states, and took it to the dmv and got a temp registration for 6months, ( well thats how it is in my county) i also dont have smog, hence my sr20 turbo build is running open down pipes.

i could do the same for an R33 gtr, which im thinking of getting when i sell the g35. but i'm probably going to invest it in some other things

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:15 AM
this guy is so funny thinking we do not know **** about our cars

sweet heart we all know our car are NOT fast

The following users liked this post:
Tabris (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012 | 12:16 AM
Dont trip OP im still here..

**** i get pulled over for being mexican, driving a luxury sports car, in my business suit and still get asked what gang im from.. wtf lol

I dont think Japanese plates would help here in CALI!!

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:17 AM
Ban Hammer Expert
Premier Member
Compared to a Toyota Camry my car is fast

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:18 AM
HOLD ON!!! So he is going to ride Nissan for only the time he has his Japanese plates so we are good. His car will be an Infiniti again shortly lol He will than badge it back so he doesnt get tickets because he has US plates with Nissan Badges??

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:19 AM
|
Originally Posted by SDGenius
dude, just get off your high horse. this is the internet... seriously.
i have the right to educate ppl the difference between a skyline and gtr.

you dont see me bashing on your car, your into that stance look and your car is done very nice. i know if you post on some track forums ppl would would call it rice because it's being tacked. the car scene is full of different styles. but when there's dude with underglow calling a stock unriced car rice, then i def will response, you get me?

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:19 AM
I dont think so either and they just pull you over fothe hell of it.

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:20 AM
|
Originally Posted by BigVicG35
Dont trip OP im still here..

**** i get pulled over for being mexican, driving a luxury sports car, in my business suit and still get asked what gang im from.. wtf lol

I dont think Japanese plates would help here in CALI!!

i drove the car last summer from OR all the way to Skyline (<--- not helping the situation) and back , didnt get pulled over by CHP

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by rmyc
i have the right to educate ppl the difference between a skyline and gtr.

you dont see me bashing on your car, your into that stance look and your car is done very nice. i know if you post on some track forums ppl would would call it rice because it's being tacked. the car scene is full of different styles. but when there's dude with underglow calling a stock unriced car rice, then i def will response, you get me?
Everyone on here knows that already.

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:21 AM
We know the difference between a Skyline and a GT-R. You're pretty thick for thinking otherwise.

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:23 AM
|
Originally Posted by BigVicG35
HOLD ON!!! So he is going to ride Nissan for only the time he has his Japanese plates so we are good. His car will be an Infiniti again shortly lol He will than badge it back so he doesnt get tickets because he has US plates with Nissan Badges??
the cars i drive alot i usually badge them to jdm, just think for a second..

you go park downtown and get a parking ticket.. she writes down, nissan skyline.. you go to the court with your ticket and title and say , umm my car is a g35 and they toss the ticket out. been doing it for years

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:25 AM

you go park downtown and get a parking ticket.. she writes down, nissan skyline.. you go to the court with your ticket and title and say , umm my car is a g35 and they toss the ticket out. been doing it for years

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:25 AM

Wow, really? Because after all they don't write down the plate number or anything.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Washed the Skyline