Washed the Skyline

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:28 AM
|
Originally Posted by SDGenius
uh, they logged on to a public forum... so yeah, they can judge whatever they want.
yes, i know that.. but when theres members with fake CF vynil on their cars calling an oem badge rice... that doesnt make sence to me. i'm not getting offended, im preaching to look at their own garage first before bashing here on mine

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:29 AM
so you checked my garage and saw a cleanly modified mclaren f1.

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:36 AM
Originally Posted by rmyc
yes, i know that.. but when theres members with fake CF vynil on their cars calling an oem badge rice... that doesnt make sence to me. i'm not getting offended, im preaching to look at their own garage first before bashing here on mine
uh, i've seen everything from race cars to six figure super cars wrapped in cf vinyl. honestly it's really not the badges that brought on the rice war, it's the "well, you just don't know/understand that it really is a Skyline" attitude that did. oh and then add to the fact, you started bragging about your other cars and all your money. doesn't work in real life, sure won't work on here.

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:37 AM
|
Originally Posted by AmateuRN
I get what you're saying. There are always exceptions. This is why I said MOST.

I suspect once your 6 - 12 month time period is up and you need to register this car in your state and run a US state license plate you will at that point place G35 badges back on the car.

If your goal is to trick law enforcement for parking tickets, well, then I'd like to hear GMass's thoughts on that.
the plates are done tonight at midnight, i can renew it with some other tricks but it's a headache and rather do it on a true import

im going to sell the car, was looking to either getting an IS-F or a R33 gtr, but i dunno right now, might just invest the money in some class 3 firearms

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:41 AM
|
uh, i've seen everything from race cars to six figure super cars wrapped in cf vinyl. honestly it's really not the badges that brought on the rice war, it's the "well, you just don't know/understand that it really is a Skyline" attitude that did. oh and then add to the fact, you started bragging about your other cars and all your money. doesn't work in real life, sure won't work on here.
yes, and no... i was trying to make the point in what does it matter what it says on the back.. it may say g35, but go ask the people that designed it and they will tell u it's a v35 skyline..

ppl were saying RHD vs LHD is the difference between g35 and skyline and i made the point that in Germany cars are LHD like here, so then again what makes the difference.

Ppl then said what says on the paper work, well i have a temp reg from the dmv and it says skyline.

alot of people give their cars girl names or w.e. if i want to give back my car it's original name , the name which the engineers and the designers and the makers of the cars call it, then i see no problem with it.

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:43 AM

I only came for the lulz

carry on

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:44 AM
|
Originally Posted by AmateuRN
This issue here is, you have posted pictures of your car, and your intent. I'm sure with a little internet ninja skill people could find out who you are, forward this info to the appropriate people who have too much time on your hands... and there goes your above stated plan.
that wouldnt work because the county sherrif knows me from when i did consulting work for the dept in 2009

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:47 AM
apparently this is how super rich guys roll

The following 2 users liked this post by SDGenius:
Sylvan lake V35 (04-01-2012), TIAN (04-01-2012)
Old 04-01-2012 | 02:50 AM
|
oh snap, that like old school, how you find that

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:54 AM
yes, and no... i was trying to make the point in what does it matter what it says on the back.. it may say g35, but go ask the people that designed it and they will tell u it's a v35 skyline..

ppl were saying RHD vs LHD is the difference between g35 and skyline and i made the point that in Germany cars are LHD like here, so then again what makes the difference.

Ppl then said what says on the paper work, well i have a temp reg from the dmv and it says skyline.

alot of people give their cars girl names or w.e. if i want to give back my car it's original name , the name which the engineers and the designers and the makers of the cars call it, then i see no problem with it.
Nissan named it(the US model) the Infiniti G35, that's where the name came from. one minute you're a purist, next you're just trying to avoid tickets, then your a super rich dude, then a bad@ss mechanic, then a tough guy w/guns... the rice comments really got under your skin.

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:54 AM
Try googling your name and your youtube is the 6th result.....

Old 04-01-2012 | 02:55 AM
apparently this is how super rich guys roll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR27x1jRJQE

Last edited by Invalid_User; 04-01-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2012 | 02:55 AM
the internet is a hellova thing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Washed the Skyline