My G35 & friends TL ( youtube )

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My G35 & friends TL ( youtube )

Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
You could have just taken some pics man. Some nice DSLR shots would have been more dramatic than some hip hop with a TL rolling by in a shaky video. I don't see any racing or even sound from the cars exhaust if that was the goal.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
burn

Old 08-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by EbbAndBlow
You could have just taken some pics man. Some nice DSLR shots would have been more dramatic than some hip hop with a TL rolling by in a shaky video. I don't see any racing or even sound from the cars exhaust if that was the goal.

Ya that's true, but people like to see cruising videos also...point was to see the car and not hear any wind. I'm in the progress of making another video that sounds like what u described, but thanks for the comment.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Old 08-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by Junkanoo

Ya that's true, but people like to see cruising videos also...point was to see the car and not hear any wind. I'm in the progress of making another video that sounds like what u described, but thanks for the comment.
I was just being a smarta$$ because I got a little disappointed that I didn't get to hear the exhaust on the TL. And I was in for some head to head action at the time lol. Nice G though.

Last edited by EbbAndBlow; 08-08-2012 at 02:36 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Junkanoo (08-08-2012)
Old 08-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Tomorrow I have a 5/8 Blox plenum spacer arriving in the mail, would anyone happen to know anything about an advantage of having a CAI and exhaust system on top of the spacer, thanks.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
Stick with the ZTube. CAI do jack **** for this engine, a subtle change in sound is all you really get. What part of the Bahamas are you from? One Family!!! B-)

Old 08-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by AzuMaster
Stick with the ZTube. CAI do jack **** for this engine, a subtle change in sound is all you really get. What part of the Bahamas are you from? One Family!!! B-)
Ya I have heard alot about a CAI not increasing hp, I figured with the exhaust and a spacer it would have more of a effect but I guess I will have to see later once i install the spacer tonight.

P.S
I live in FL but visit the Bahamas all the time lol those pics are in West Palm Beach, FL in case you were wondering. ( Where I live )

Old 08-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Actually I was going off of your name. Not many Americans know abt Junkanoo, much less wld use it as a screen name. But yea, CAI is pretty much useless. Spacer, Z-Tube, performance Air Filter and Test Pipes or High Flow Cats. Those are the best breather mods for the VQ.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by AzuMaster
Actually I was going off of your name. Not many Americans know abt Junkanoo, much less wld use it as a screen name. But yea, CAI is pretty much useless. Spacer, Z-Tube, performance Air Filter and Test Pipes or High Flow Cats. Those are the best breather mods for the VQ.
Alright, thanks man ya I agree with you on the CAI its just a nice addition to the other mods, as for the cats im deffinetly not going to touch them, i'm afraid of losing my deep tone. I actually just found out that the website I ordered the spacer from will only have them in stock by the end of the month so I just have to order from somewhere else.... No wonder I had missed calls from out of state lmfao.

Old 08-09-2012, 06:48 PM
The Cats don't really effect the growl of the exhaust. It will sound different anyway once you completely change it. Might as well get the extra 12-15 HP while you're swapping out the exhaust. As far as the plenum spacer goes you shld be able to find tons of MotorDyne 5/16th spacers on Ebay. Copper Isothermal, Standard... Whatever you're looking for from a number of different stores.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:37 PM

Video I made after I installed the 5/8 Blox Plenum spacer, I dident give it full throttle until roughly 10 mph due to slick roads I noticed a little torque difference but nothing to crazy just as I had expected.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
did i see u the other day riding hanging out the window in west palm making this video.. hehehe Just mucking with ya bro.. Check out the south florida side bro.. we have meets and stuff hehehe

Old 08-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by broke_as_ajoke
did i see u the other day riding hanging out the window in west palm making this video.. hehehe Just mucking with ya bro.. Check out the south florida side bro.. we have meets and stuff hehehe
Haha thought you were serious . I had actually looked at a website that organized some meets but honestly if there was one within like a 30 to hour long drive away I would deffinetly head out there to check it out.
Your car looks clean, I like those rims alot. Looks like you live in Riviera, I could tell one of your pics was on Singer Island lol.

Last edited by Junkanoo; 08-17-2012 at 11:03 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My G35 & friends TL ( youtube )