setting the STANDARD in Lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2006 | 11:11 PM
|
Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
You call that a lip? HA! That is the smallest I've ever seen. The wheels concave in like a half pipe and that finish is soo dull it looks like dust is permantly caked on. Stepped lip? More like a frying pan lip. That looks nothing like a wheel more like a black drink coaster with a stainless steel rim. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Standard lip my ****!
lol....dang hugh...u out did your self this time......LOL

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:46 AM
Originally Posted by robzone
lol....dang hugh...u out did your self this time......LOL
wheel *****!

Old 03-03-2006 | 01:38 AM
Not feelin the stepped lip either, but hey it's your ride and your coin. Congrats.

Old 03-03-2006 | 10:27 AM
|
i wanted to do something different, it seems like a majority of G owners get a wheel with the reverse (flat) lip with a conservative offset making the wheels look small and not wide enough, in person the Step lip is beautiful, the only thing i dont like is the five star, ive always been a mesh wheel person so Im still getting use to the 5 star look, and i guess its growing on me; the lip and the aggressive offset is the main reason i got the Scaras, there different and extremely rare to have in the states and no one really goes with the VIP look for these cars, if done right, the outcome can be amazing; in my next set of pics of the car, im sure some may change there mind about the stepped lip....

Last edited by robzone; 03-03-2006 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-03-2006 | 11:09 AM
Meatshake Enterprise
^ it's geez. they don't know. JDM tight s.hit yo!

btw, hows the peeks (pics) ?? !!

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:13 PM
|
hey sen jen...ill be taking pix hopefull sunday......been workin lately and only have time on the weekends......but if i can this weekend.......i will be takin TONS of pix....im tryin to think of some good spot shots....but there will be a part 2 soon......of the WHOLE car.......any suggestions on good VIP backgrounds would be helpful....

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:15 PM
the main reason i got the Scaras, there different and extremely rare to have in the states and no one really goes with the VIP look for these cars, if done right, the outcome can be amazing; in my next set of pics of the car, im sure some may change there mind about the stepped lip....
Get the damn kdv sides from Martyg35 to finish the car. I keep tellin ya

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:29 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
hey sen jen...ill be taking pix hopefull sunday......been workin lately and only have time on the weekends......but if i can this weekend.......i will be takin TONS of pix....im tryin to think of some good spot shots....but there will be a part 2 soon......of the WHOLE car.......any suggestions on good VIP backgrounds would be helpful....
no probs. i'd opt for some city life background. i'm looking at my Weds/JP/Parfume catalogs right now, and their VIP cars look sick with city life backdrops. night shots with a 20 second + shutter would be awesome imho. day shots where the sun aint hitting the car directly is awesome too.

man, all you need is some jdm vip lights. and maybe slam the crap out of it like my homie jdbinspired.

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:30 PM
|
Get the damn kdv sides from Martyg35 to finish the car. I keep tellin ya
...u reallly want to buy my sides dont u!

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:33 PM
|
Originally Posted by sen_jen
no probs. i'd opt for some city life background. i'm looking at my Weds/JP/Parfume catalogs right now, and their VIP cars look sick with city life backdrops. night shots with a 20 second + shutter would be awesome imho. day shots where the sun aint hitting the car directly is awesome too.

man, all you need is some jdm vip lights. and maybe slam the crap out of it like my homie jdbinspired.
yuh...thats what i was thinking...i want a cool brickroad with some cool background...luckily in ft. worth there are some cool brick roads with background..............are far as lights go........i will be getting the factory fog light set up for the bottom grills...for some more VIP action!.....ok i ruined the surprise...dang it! .....oh an Ps....where can i get one of those catalogs!

Old 03-03-2006 | 12:37 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
yuh...thats what i was thinking...i want a cool brickroad with some cool background...luckily in ft. worth there are some cool brick roads with background..............are far as lights go........i will be getting the factory fog light set up for the bottom grills...for some more VIP action!.....ok i ruined the surprise...dang it! .....oh an Ps....where can i get one of those catalogs!
you should get the jdm vip lights too. JP is vip!

as far as the catalogs go, i got them at Tokyo Auto Salon this past january!!!

Old 03-03-2006 | 01:18 PM
...u reallly want to buy my sides dont u!
AND your "daily" front lip. Too lazy to go a purchase, wait, paint, wait, install, clean car, take pics, etc. and plus since you're to ONLY one here with the kdv front lip you can be even more jdm with kdv sides with your "VIP" JPs.

Old 03-03-2006 | 01:20 PM
NO! Go an do a photoshoot with the jdm girls with yellow teeth that chew on rocks all day. You know, the hella cute ones with the messed up grillz holding umbrella

Old 03-03-2006 | 11:08 PM
NO! Go an do a photoshoot with the jdm girls with yellow teeth that chew on rocks all day. You know, the hella cute ones with the messed up grillz holding umbrella
That is some funny azz shizite!

Old 03-04-2006 | 11:38 AM
|
ah yung gwass hoppa, yu JDM-ness is shining threw ya dawk light!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: setting the STANDARD in Lip