almost there!! (VIP LOOK)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sometimes modding goes overboard and then it becomes disturbing. My comments were mostly focused towards the OP's car since it looks hideous but seems like SikNLow is sensitive on the subject. Your car is painted indeed so that's one less negative thing and your wheels are nice, I give you that. Get it to a normal height, remove that "thing" on the hood and we can call it a nice car once again. At this point it is a wannabe Honda for me. Don't hate me because I don't like your style. I see the comments of others and that's why I am speaking on behalf of others. There are always people who will like certain things more than others. One thing is for sure, if you dropped in $20k in parts in your car and it looks like this you definetely have serious problems or someone ripped you off big time. By the way i have only about $1k invested in my car since I shop wisely. For $20k I can make this car fly and handle like no other and yours looks like this?:

Enjoy your "super-modded" car,... at least until you hit a bump on the road and your whole suspension falls apart along with your front.

Last edited by G35er4life; 08-19-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahahaha you truly are funny, sensitive is no where near what I am, since I haven't once decided to attack you or insult you.... yet. Please understand that if we are going to talk about apples and oranges like as if they are the same thing then let's do it right.

You say that because of the drop my car is a wannabe Honda? FAIL.
My "wannabe Honda" is on Air Suspension that costs more than most of your parts put together on a good day.

You say you speak for others because of the comments you see? FAIL.
People usually that have commented are already "speaking" for themselves so why would they need you to speak for them? The answer is they don't.

Now since you've mentioned the Honda analogy a few times let me chime in on that analogy.... what's more ricer? Taking a luxury sports car and modding it in a luxury based style? or taking a luxury sports car and adding wheels, an intake tube, minor exhaust mod, a spacer for the plenum, dropping it, and then claiming it can fly? hahahahahahaha yeah we can all use some analogies can't we? LOL

Old 08-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by G35er4life

How can you even compare these two?

It's not the same.

I admit, I'm not a fan of the wheels or the flat paint. (It reminds me of primer), but when taken over all, this is well done and he should be proud of his work.

There is room for all types of modding here. Lay your opinions down, but not your condescension.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by SikNLow
hahahaha you truly are funny, sensitive is no where near what I am, since I haven't once decided to attack you or insult you.... yet. Please understand that if we are going to talk about apples and oranges like as if they are the same thing then let's do it right.

You say that because of the drop my car is a wannabe Honda? FAIL.
My "wannabe Honda" is on Air Suspension that costs more than most of your parts put together on a good day.

You say you speak for others because of the comments you see? FAIL.
People usually that have commented are already "speaking" for themselves so why would they need you to speak for them? The answer is they don't.

Now since you've mentioned the Honda analogy a few times let me chime in on that analogy.... what's more ricer? Taking a luxury sports car and modding it in a luxury based style? or taking a luxury sports car and adding wheels, an intake tube, minor exhaust mod, a spacer for the plenum, dropping it, and then claiming it can fly? hahahahahahaha yeah we can all use some analogies can't we? LOL
1. Luxury based style?? Get the FFFF out of here!

2. I said with $20k in mods I can make it fly and handle, not with my minor "mods". I guess you can't read either.

You want to feel good about the $20k you dropped in your car to make it look like a ghetto-roller, fine, but don't expect others to agree and bow.

Now get lost and stop wasting space and the time of other people to read your nonsense. I stated my opinion, you don't agree, so get over it and drop it. I am sure people are sick of this stupid argument over nothing. After all, it's your money, put it anywhere you want. I find it funny, ugly, and ridiculous so that's my opinion. Stop crying like a baby because someone insulted your precious car. Newsflash, it's just a car!
Get over it and stop wasting people's time.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why are you so upset and begging for attention via discord? not enough of mother's t!ttie when you were little? or did daddy touch you in the bad place? seriously you come on and flagrantly bash everyone, then throw around insults like as if we attacked you and your precious little feelings. if you want this to end it's simple just don't post in threads where you have nothing positive to contribute like a compliment, suggestion, or constructive criticism. It's just that simple....

Last edited by SikNLow; 08-20-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:36 AM
1. Luxury based style?? Get the FFFF out of here!

2. I said with $20k in mods I can make it fly and handle, not with my minor "mods". I guess you can't read either.

You want to feel good about the $20k you dropped in your car to make it look like a ghetto-roller, fine, but don't expect others to agree and bow.

Now get lost and stop wasting space and the time of other people to read your nonsense. I stated my opinion, you don't agree, so get over it and drop it. I am sure people are sick of this stupid argument over nothing. After all, it's your money, put it anywhere you want. I find it funny, ugly, and ridiculous so that's my opinion. Stop crying like a baby because someone insulted your precious car. Newsflash, it's just a car!
Get over it and stop wasting people's time.

Im sorry to bust you bubble dude. But for 20k your car will still be slow as ****! You want even be able to get a 500hp G35 and suspension for 20k. You need to take that shhhhhht some where else!

Just go mudding with your 4x4 g35 and get the outta here with your BS

This site is for lovers NOT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
WOW i luv these Flames ... it's fun.... just don't get ur thread locked..hehe

Old 08-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
Im sorry to bust you bubble dude. But for 20k your car will still be slow as ****! You want even be able to get a 500hp G35 and suspension for 20k. You need to take that shhhhhht some where else!

Just go mudding with your 4x4 g35 and get the outta here with your BS

This site is for lovers NOT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess 99.9999% of the G drivers are going offroading with their G because they are not slammed down to the ground.
Two suggestions for you:
First, for $20k you can make a pretty fast G35. Maybe not 500hp but 400hp for sure.
Second, please go to a bookstore and search in the grammar section. There is a nice book called "Grammar for Dummies". "Grammar for Idiots" would work even better in this case. Read it and learn it. "Spelling for Idiots" should also be one of your regulars since you need some help there too.
Come back when you do your homework.
Thank you for your time!

Last edited by G35er4life; 08-20-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I guess 99.9999% of the G drivers are going offroading with their G because they are not slammed down to the ground.
Two suggestions for you:
First, for $20k you can make a pretty fast G35. Maybe not 500hp but 400hp for sure.
Second, please go to a bookstore and search in the grammar section. There is a nice book called "Grammar for Dummies". "Grammar for Idiots" would work even better in this case. Read it and learn it. "Spelling for Idiots" should also be one of your regulars since you need some help there too.
Thank you for your time!
Your a waste of my time! Hate on hater!

Old 08-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
damn at least defog your headlights lol!

Old 08-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
hey 4life...why have you been able to respond on this thread and battle with useless points yet YOU cant reply/answer on the other thread about the headlights out of curiousity???

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...ns-pics-7.html POST 101

Old 08-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by gEE805
hey 4life...why have you been able to respond on this thread and battle with useless points yet YOU cant reply/answer on the other thread about the headlights out of curiousity???

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...ns-pics-7.html POST 101

I have been in touch with g35freak86 in the past couple of days. Apparently someone used my pictures and word-by-word description to sell their headlights, which were a lot more cracked. It's all been squared away and he should have posted a reply clearing everything up but that's ok I guess.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Old 08-21-2008, 02:22 PM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
This kind of modding belongs to old cadillacs and other junk cars that are good for nothing else. You are getting a new luxury car and make it useless and weird looking, to say the least. This is my opinion so no one is forcing you to follow anything. If you ask me, since you actually did, this belongs in a Civic forum and I am sure you would get a lot more praises there.
If you are looking for praises and props I do think you are in the wrong forum because the mojority of people on this forum are mature and reasonable enough to find a primered looking car nothing special and simply destroyed. I hate going to shows because of cars that are as ugly as that and I never thought I would see a G35 taken to such a low level. I would be embarrassed to park my car next to something like this.
Anyways, like I said this is my opinion so do what you want to do, it's your money to waste.

never heard of VIP cars? wow do your research before you start talking **** on other peoples cars.

so im guessing you think this is riced out. get outta here

Old 08-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Two suggestions for you:
Thank you for your time!
lol @ this clown...seriously dude, GTFO. You're a troll. Period.

You come in here flaming SikNLow, and then you try to backpeddle. No, just no. His car is def Lux/VIP style. It's not my cup of tea, but it's definitely hot, because I can appreciate the work.

For 20k, you could probably have a decent setup as far as "making it fly". A nice single turbo, some coilovers, a lot of bracing, and a good tune is all you'll get away with though.

Honestly man, either stop hating, or GTFO. This board is NOT your honda board where flaming is encouraged and welcomed, we are a family here, and a family feud is NOT needed. Shut it or leave. Pick an option.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: almost there!! (VIP LOOK)