Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 06-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 06-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by DieselX
Matte black and flat black are different colors.

looks the same to me

Old 06-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
rijen
Take your headlights out and get some clear rtv silicone, apply it all the way around the edge where the lense meets the base of the headlight. That should take care of your condensation problem.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:29 AM
regardless if it is VIP or not its still gangster as hell i love it

Old 08-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
I have never been a fan of wheels like that or the murdered out paint.

But..... Some how.... You made it work. This thing is sexy. I love the low key stripes and the stance. Well done.

Old 08-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow this thread is still alive

Old 08-18-2008, 09:09 PM
I wasn't gonna resurrect this thread even though I was mentioned in it hahahaha but I'll share a quick pick of the current status of my G....

It needs 30 mm spacers in the front my exhaust and a full interior upholstery job, all in the works soon. oh and the my wald lip kit will be ready soon in abs plastic... custom work

and a close up of the paint.... he he he he he

Old 08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
That thing just looks evil....

I like it, but lose the tassle on the mirror.

BTW, where did you get that NISSAN hood ornament?

Old 08-19-2008, 12:37 PM
what tassle? I have a mink crystal chain from GARSON like this:

Old 08-19-2008, 01:19 PM
I don't care if you have the Hope Diamond hanging off your mirror. It just screams "High School". JMHO

Old 08-19-2008, 02:37 PM
It screams RIIIICEEE and CRAP!

What is it with you guys destroying these nice cars by doing these stupid things to them????
To the OP, if he is still on this site, what the hell are you thinking??? You totally ruined the car. You think this will turn heads? Yeah, and then people will throw up a minute later just from looking at your car. This is ridiculous. Get real.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by G35er4life
It screams RIIIICEEE and CRAP!

What is it with you guys destroying these nice cars by doing these stupid things to them????
To the OP, if he is still on this site, what the hell are you thinking??? You totally ruined the car. You think this will turn heads? Yeah, and then people will throw up a minute later just from looking at your car. This is ridiculous. Get real.
So what you're saying is that if we don't follow your lead and cookie cutter our cars to your desires and whims.... we ruined our cars? hmmmm.... I was unaware that this forum was about all G35 drivers modding exactly alike in unison with no self thought or minds of our own... I know i'm in the wrong forum if that's the case... if this is so and everyone agrees with him please tell me since I can just take my knowledge elsewhere and just share it with non-G owners that aren't so closed minded as 4life is

Old 08-19-2008, 04:07 PM
This kind of modding belongs to old cadillacs and other junk cars that are good for nothing else. You are getting a new luxury car and make it useless and weird looking, to say the least. This is my opinion so no one is forcing you to follow anything. If you ask me, since you actually did, this belongs in a Civic forum and I am sure you would get a lot more praises there.
If you are looking for praises and props I do think you are in the wrong forum because the mojority of people on this forum are mature and reasonable enough to find a primered looking car nothing special and simply destroyed. I hate going to shows because of cars that are as ugly as that and I never thought I would see a G35 taken to such a low level. I would be embarrassed to park my car next to something like this.
Anyways, like I said this is my opinion so do what you want to do, it's your money to waste.

Old 08-19-2008, 06:05 PM
allow me to retort in kind while dissecting your post:

This kind of modding belongs to old cadillacs and other junk cars that are good for nothing else. You are getting a new luxury car and make it useless and weird looking, to say the least.
I'm going to have to notify the hundreds of people stateside, let alone the thousands upon thousands in Japan that you have put your foot down on an automotive style that's been around since the 80's if not earlier in Japan....

This is my opinion so no one is forcing you to follow anything. If you ask me, since you actually did, this belongs in a Civic forum and I am sure you would get a lot more praises there.
first off let's set the record straight here real quick.... I understand you aren't forcing your opinion on me, but no matter what filth you allow to spew forth from that unavailing gullet hole you call a mouth via your typing, I suggest you understand that I never ASKED for your useless opinion, I asked a very direct question that didn't require your childish commentary on what you have that hamster on it's wheel cooking up in your head.

Second, I believe I'm shocked you even know other vehicles exist since your closed mindedness seems to suggest different.

If you are looking for praises and props I do think you are in the wrong forum because the mojority of people on this forum are mature and reasonable enough to find a primered looking car nothing special and simply destroyed.
Once again you interject your useless opinion and speak for others where it is not your place, have some respect for others here and the staff by not assuming you are their representative in this world or in this forum for that matter. Also, my car is painted buddy..... sorry to disappoint you there.

I hate going to shows because of cars that are as ugly as that and I never thought I would see a G35 taken to such a low level.
Once again you probably don't go because of the fact that people don't mod every car in that show like yours and actually MODIFY rather than bolt-on.... difference between a g35 lover and a g35 enthusiast? People who love their cars work hard on them to make them theirs... they do it for the love of the cars period, not please YOU.

I would be embarrassed to park my car next to something like this.
Hell yeah you would, only because your STOCK car would look like it's ready to rockclimbing in the canyons somewhere..... look we don't even need to compare d!cks on this one... you have your car how you like it and I have mine how I like it why can't they just coexist without you trying to discredit anyone or their style?

Anyways, like I said this is my opinion so do what you want to do, it's your money to waste.
there goes that pesky thing spewing out your mouth again.... and on the waste of money thing, let me just ask you one question. The mods you have... really, how beneficial are they? oh you can go faster? oh it's lighter maybe because of the lighter wheels? or wait maybe gas mileage increase supposedly? get real man, all parts installed on a car is a waste of money if we get down to it.... your $4k and my $20k dropped in parts mean nothing on a car that's worth no more than $13k as a trade-in, but it isn't about money spent it's about the love for the cars, like I said enthusiast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: almost there!! (VIP LOOK)