Lucky's Pic Whore/Progress thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lucky-G
I actually have a best friend in Denim Springs LA and an Uncle in Ball, LA. (yes, you can lol, I did too)

I was planning a road trip in the spring time to go see my boy in Denim Springs...how far is that from Shreveport?
It's about 4 1/2 hours (Demin Springs). Near Baton Rouge. I am NW of it. If you are interested, Breftayka and I are talking about starting up something around here. If you get a date for your road trip we will try to plan something for when you are here.
That would be sweet, you can practice your photography and we can all get some great shots too! Everyone wins!

Old 11-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marty315
Can you get a few more pics of your buddy's 05 front bumper? What's he using to cover his license plate spot? I'd love to see pics of the front bumper in the sunlight. Thanks!
Its just an 05x bumper with an OEM lip. Plate cover is covered by exterior window tint film that you can get at lowes or home depot for like $10 a roll.

No you cant see my plate at all haha . I just don't want to pay to have the holes from the bracket filled and painted.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
It's about 4 1/2 hours (Demin Springs). Near Baton Rouge. I am NW of it. If you are interested, Breftayka and I are talking about starting up something around here. If you get a date for your road trip we will try to plan something for when you are here.
That would be sweet, you can practice your photography and we can all get some great shots too! Everyone wins!
w00t! We should make a trip to Lake Pontchartrain! Lol if anyone listens to Ludo they will get the reference

Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Lucky, drive to Iowa, i'll meet you lol

Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Lucky, drive to Iowa, i'll meet you lol
Wannabe, why don't you meet up with lucky and ya'll could both come down south! That would be a helluva road trip! And sorry Lucky, I know not what you speak...

You thinking about hittin Shreveport tho??

Old 11-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Probably not shreveport. Lake Pontchartrain is a quirky song/story by Ludo. Go DL it or something. I believe it's on their MySpace page as well.

Anywho, That'd be a HELLUVA roadtrip for Wannabe to come down south. I'd be willing to drive to Des Moines or somethin for a weekend

Old 11-05-2008, 09:21 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Hell, i'd go to Des Moines. Not that far.

Im planning on going to new York Next summer though haha

Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 AM
G35MTK, I love that pic with the storm clouds rolling in the background. It's really awesome!

Lucky, you're a party pooper! lol. Maybe you will just have to set something up near you and I can take a road trip! We're planning a get-together probably the 22nd, and I'll ask if anyone would be interested...if you would be up to it? Lots of time between now and then.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:07 PM
actually, crazily enough I'm planning a get-together on the 23rd here @ my apartment. Wanna make a roadtrip out of it for you guys? lol

Old 11-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Sweet idea. If I wasn't a full time mommy/wife/employee I would SO take you up on that! But I would be greatly missed. I was actually referring to when you come to Denim Springs. I think I could break away for a weekend day. I'm actually gonna try to get some folks here together for a little something the 22nd. Just a meet, greet, eat kinda thing. Out and about. We'll see how it works.
Good luck to you!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:59 PM
AJaxx is....a female? :shock: I know, I know, I shouldn't be surprised, but you don't see too many female enthusiasts for the sedan! Awesome!

Well when I make the trip to Denham Springs I'll throw you a PM and see what y'all have goin down there. I was actually born in Alexandria, LA

Old 11-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Yes lucky, I am a chick. LOL! I would have loved to have the coupe, but I need the 4 doors. And believe me when I tell you I am NOT your "typical" grocery-gettin soccer-mom putt around in my quick little car kinda chick. I am actually not "a typical chick" in many ways (ABSOLUTELY not trying to stereotype any ladies here!! But compared to the average here where I'm from), I HATE shopping (except for home remodeling stuff- I'm addicted and my G and my daughter, but not me...too picky I guess), I have a mirror phobia, as in the movie Mirrors...looking forward to seeing that, lol. Had that for years. I love ATV'ing and getting muddy and I'm a beer and football kinda chick. See what I mean? Lol. Oh, and I love to Kick bootay in terrorist style video games AND I jam drums on rockband. Kinda weird aren't I? Can't wait to see how my daughter turns out. HAHAHAHA

Old 11-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh, but in a PS, I dress up for my job, 4" heels, the works - I do love high heels..one thing I love shopping for is shoes, hehehe. And not only a sedan enthusiast - note the 6MT, wouldn't have it any other way! And I know how to use it. Had to show up a couple of Mustang GT's and a 740i last week. Not w/ my daughter in the car and NOT speeding. @ 70 I cut out. Can't afford a ticket.

Old 11-08-2008, 01:26 PM
why can't there be more women in the world like you? *sigh* lol

6mt too? I looked and looked for a 6mt and couldn't find one in the right color/year/price combo. *sigh* oh well. Hate to encroach on your husband's "territory", but that's f'in HOT!

Old 11-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky-G
why can't there be more women in the world like you? *sigh* lol

Aw Lucky, you're too kind . There are probably quite a few of us out there. Kinda like finding the "perfect" car. It's all about the compromise. I am not the bone skinny model type most guys like - not fat either, but have just enough Mexican for that "shape" I guess. Luckily my hubby wouldn't have looked 2ce if I had an average "bootie" lol. And I have the attitude to go with it sometimes too. But when it's good it's great. I am a NO DRAMA kinda girl. Remember the compromise....Perfect in looks usually = not perfect under the skin. Although there are some beautiful ladies on here (yeah I know-poor lucky, mostly taken) that are just as beautiful all around.

6mt too? I looked and looked for a 6mt and couldn't find one in the right color/year/price combo. *sigh* oh well. Hate to encroach on your husband's "territory", but that's f'in HOT!
Yeeeeessss it is REAL HOT!!! Everytime I turn on my G it returns the favor.

Thanks for the compliment! Too bad if it encroaches, I'ma chick and will take the compliments when I get them. Hehehe!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lucky's Pic Whore/Progress thread