Lucky's Pic Whore/Progress thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
bwahahahahah I stood up in my living room and shouted "YES!" when I saw that caddy commerical

lol I'm actually taken myself. The lady-friend just isn't into cars. I've tried and tried and tried to teach her how to REALLY drive, and she just can't get the hang of that whole "car as an extension of your body" thing...

Old 11-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I understand. I don't think I caught the addiction until after I married my hubby. I have always love my Eclipse, but never had that passion. I LOVE MY G TO, loke nothing before.
She's a "lucky" lady

Old 11-09-2008, 01:33 AM
LOL I consider myself a lucky guy. She's intelligent, beautiful, and has a certain respect for my love for cars. She doesn't get all bent out of shape when I spend 10+hours detailing my "other love".

Old 11-09-2008, 09:42 AM
That's so sweet Brandon! I knew from the beginning he was a total car maniac. So I was prepared for that. Now I have gone 1 step further and inherited my own passion....oh, and owning a G helped too . I told him last night I can't wait to jump back into our project - it's an 83 Mustang. I want to turn it into a track car. Guess we'll see. I'm still learning.
Sounds like you are both "lucky" (I love that, hahaha...it's the little things). I think it's awesome you both have that appreciation for each other's differences. Awwww, sentimental moment....sniff.

PS sorry about the spelling yesterday. I usually double check and correct, but was PRETTY BUZZED!!! LSU vs the Tide @ our house every year. Roooolll Tiiiiiide, hehehe. SEC baby! YEAH!

Old 11-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky-G
bwahahahahah I stood up in my living room and shouted "YES!" when I saw that caddy commerical

lol I'm actually taken myself. The lady-friend just isn't into cars. I've tried and tried and tried to teach her how to REALLY drive, and she just can't get the hang of that whole "car as an extension of your body" thing...
Yummm, I love the way you put this. And I LOVED that caddy commercial! Just had the wrong car in it. Good Lawd does it turn me on....gotta redetail the seats.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
Yummm, I love the way you put this. And I LOVED that caddy commercial! Just had the wrong car in it. Good Lawd does it turn me on....gotta redetail the seats.
LMAO I had to wipe down the steering wheel the first few times I started mine

The car should always be an extension of your body. As soon as your *** hits the seat and the seatbelt is strapped across you, you should feel as if you've just climbed into a....a.........hell I dunno a Mech or something lol. If you can't use your feet and hands as parts of the car, then your car needs less parts and a stage 3 driver upgrade.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:54 AM
*yawn* this thread is like the 40 year old virgin...hasn't seen any action in FO'EVA!

New pics tomorrow hopefully if it's above 32*f.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:52 AM
Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
dude Ur car is not built Ur still bone stock lol.

Old 01-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Like a fine wine, good things take time to perfect. I should be getting in my clear corners this week.
Did you notice my sig now Brandon? I thought about this thread when I added it. lmao!
Pics???? that would be awesome! I would like to see your new tint!

Old 01-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by iiiiiekoiiiii
dude Ur car is not built Ur still bone stock lol.
Who took the jam out of your donut? I never said this WAS a build thread, if you read the first sentence in the very first post, it actually says quite the contrary. I believe the title of this forum is "G35 Sedan picture share". If you don't like my thread, feel free to exit. Promptly.
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
Like a fine wine, good things take time to perfect. I should be getting in my clear corners this week.
Did you notice my sig now Brandon? I thought about this thread when I added it. lmao!
Pics???? that would be awesome! I would like to see your new tint!
I did notice the sig, and I thought about this thread as well lol!

My car looks like I went off-roading in it as of right now, because they're doing some shoulder-construction on one of the roads I drive to work. I would avoid the road, but that would add at least 10-15 minutes to my 12-minute commute

Gonna try to take it to one of those spray-washes with the wand where you basically wash your own car with their hose and water. If I can accomplish that without the water freezing, I'll have new pics up today!

I'm grabbing up a Blitz Power drop in air-filter on friday from a member here, and then maybe clear corners. I can't decide if I like my amber corners or not, they kind of look "in-place" on the color of my car. If I get clear corners, it'll be these:

http://rarejdm.com/shop3/index.php?m...&products_id=1

They're a bit different from what everyone else uses

Old 01-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Hum, nice. They do look a little like these though: https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...-bump-g35.html

Ok, maybe not?? Remember my mistake about the ring?? Not paying attention. Is that the case here too?

Whats up with iiiekoiii?? Never seen him post like that? Maybe he needs a good lay? Sorry iiiekoiii. I'm just picking on you.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
^

All guys "need" a good lay!

Old 01-20-2009, 08:47 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Lucky, i damn wanna see piccies of the G!

Old 01-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by G35papa
^

All guys "need" a good lay!

Hey hey hey now, don't discrimitate! My criteria included a 2ce a day minimum

My opinion:

A - I think the lotto should be drawn by SSN, and you dont have to buy a darn ticket, cause I hate playing those kind of games.

B - Lucky needs to soon or

j/k Brandon

C- And every wedding vow should include a 2ce a day minimum. And your ins. co should give you a discount if you are active....keeps the heart healthy.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
^You and my wife need to talk! LOL

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lucky's Pic Whore/Progress thread