Some pics of the G sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
I would keep the rims you have now and save for nice ones. Dont buy Konig rims plz. Its really gonna be a big step backwards. For $450 you could do plenty of small mods that you would enjoy a lot more.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:55 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
What's so wrong with Konigs? That's who makes my wheels.

Old 07-21-2010, 12:44 PM
IMO we have a lot of OEM wheels that are better quality, better looking, and flow better. The rims he linked to need tires and it seems he wanted them just cause he could afford them.

I also think our cars deserve a better wheel. Thats JMO and Im very picky and prefer OEM. For the most part I dont like the aftermarket kits and wheels most people like in general.

Im also big on not painting your car a color that is not a Nissan color lol. Im a Nissan or nothing guy to the extreme!

Old 07-21-2010, 12:47 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Old 07-21-2010, 12:56 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by toymachine2009
I think Im starting to dislike the all black theme. Would like to change the rims to a different color.. And 19s with a good offset.
Think im selling my 19's with good offset if you are interested. Will also sell you my Function and Form II xoils as a package deal if you like. Let me know if you are interested.

Old 07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
ut ohhhhhhh johnny is going a whole new route !! ???? yes or no johnny

Old 07-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnnyone
Think im selling my 19's with good offset if you are interested. Will also sell you my Function and Form II xoils as a package deal if you like. Let me know if you are interested.
Have any pics of the rims? How much? Include tires?

Old 07-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by naughty240
IMO we have a lot of OEM wheels that are better quality, better looking, and flow better. The rims he linked to need tires and it seems he wanted them just cause he could afford them.

I also think our cars deserve a better wheel. Thats JMO and Im very picky and prefer OEM. For the most part I dont like the aftermarket kits and wheels most people like in general.

Im also big on not painting your car a color that is not a Nissan color lol. Im a Nissan or nothing guy to the extreme!
Well Nissan didnt come with that black suede headliner! If you would like Ill give you my stock headliner since its OEM Nissan which you probably like anyways better than your black one.. And You can just send on over your Suede parts..

Personal Opinion here: I think Its fun to mod cars cause it doesnt look like the other 500,000000 G35s on the road! Makes the car unique to your liking and stand out... Which I kinda dont understand peoples opinions on here sometimes. Modding cars is supposed to make it unique and different than anyone elses and add your personal taste to the car. But on here we make modding cars almost seem formal and if we see someone on here that tries something different or to their liking we all bash the crap out of them for 5 pages long.. Modding cars is supposed to express yourself how YOU want but on here we make it that your supposed to mod your car a certain
way or your making the car look like ****. JMO

Edit: Also I think its funny how we mod cars to stand out and be different yet but some of us try to stay OEM as possible. Its okay to not look stock. But I feel like some people on here think if it doesnt look to as close as stock as possible its stupid. I been seeing at alot of pictures of the car meets and shows and what not that people seem to be doing more outrageous things to their cars. IS it just me or does it seem like color wheels are in. I keep seeing bright green rims or red or blue or pink on all these pics from events and what not.. It seems like OUT there is more in style now..

Last edited by toymachine2009; 07-21-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by g35snoop
ut ohhhhhhh johnny is going a whole new route !! ???? yes or no johnny
kinda, think im out of the game till i can get bags which won't be for a while

Have any pics of the rims? How much? Include tires?
here is one pic and more can be found here. the specs are also the SN link below:

http://www.stancenation.com/2010/06/...iti-g35-sedan/

Looking to get $2300 shipped. Yes it has new General UHP 245/35/19 in the rear, front tires are shot.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Well Nissan didnt come with that black suede headliner! If you would like Ill give you my stock headliner since its OEM Nissan which you probably like anyways better than your black one.. And You can just send on over your Suede parts..

Personal Opinion here: I think Its fun to mod cars cause it doesnt look like the other 500,000000 G35s on the road! Makes the car unique to your liking and stand out... Which I kinda dont understand peoples opinions on here sometimes. Modding cars is supposed to make it unique and different than anyone elses and add your personal taste to the car. But on here we make modding cars almost seem formal and if we see someone on here that tries something different or to their liking we all bash the crap out of them for 5 pages long.. Modding cars is supposed to express yourself how YOU want but on here we make it that your supposed to mod your car a certain
way or your making the car look like ****. JMO

Edit: Also I think its funny how we mod cars to stand out and be different yet but some of us try to stay OEM as possible. Its okay to not look stock. But I feel like some people on here think if it doesnt look to as close as stock as possible its stupid. I been seeing at alot of pictures of the car meets and shows and what not that people seem to be doing more outrageous things to their cars. IS it just me or does it seem like color wheels are in. I keep seeing bright green rims or red or blue or pink on all these pics from events and what not.. It seems like OUT there is more in style now..
Well I bend my rules here and there

I'm just saying I think you can do better than the 450 Koing's with bald tires you posted. If those are the wheels you want that's fine. I kinda got the impression its because they were 450, that's why you wanted them. I personally like the wheels you have and maybe a change in color would satisfy the urge to change them. You have a very clean looking car and I just think imo those Koing's are a step backwards.

$450 can get you some sways and a Motordyne spacer!

Old 07-21-2010, 08:13 PM
? = 2B || !2B

To be very honest, I'm really done with the "coupe rays on a sedan" thing.
I mean they look good and all, and I know they are a really nice wheel (lightweight rays forged), but I've seen it soooooooo much it just looks like a nice stock option instead of actually putting "wheels on"

Old 07-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by naughty240
Well I bend my rules here and there

I'm just saying I think you can do better than the 450 Koing's with bald tires you posted. If those are the wheels you want that's fine. I kinda got the impression its because they were 450, that's why you wanted them. I personally like the wheels you have and maybe a change in color would satisfy the urge to change them. You have a very clean looking car and I just think imo those Koing's are a step backwards.

$450 can get you some sways and a Motordyne spacer!
Well I have a motordyne plenum spacer already And Ztube with a popcharger

I like the rays personally myself too. People who dont know cars and what not think they are aftermarket rims and to be honest they dont look like very many cars stock rims which is why I like them. I just wish they were 19's and a different color thats all. Also the offset isnt very aggressive But I guess spacers can help with that!

Old 07-21-2010, 08:31 PM
? = 2B || !2B

^They are 19's

Old 07-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
^They are 19's
No my wheels are 18's...

Old 07-21-2010, 08:59 PM
? = 2B || !2B

^Rays are 19s, they are an option on the coupe and have a somewhat agressive offset (for the sedan)
Your wheels are 18s that are styled after the rays, but are neither rays, nor forged.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics of the G sedan