Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Got another G35!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mini r/c G's are in!!

I will start shipping them out today in the order I receive payment. Will be sending a PM later today with USPS Delivery confirmation #'s to the 3 members that have paid so far.

Shane, I will be getting back to you with the shipping cost info to Canada when I go to the post office today.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Shane, PM replied! Your car will be going out today or tomorrow. I'll try and make it to the post office after work before they close!

Old 07-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Hikos_G
Shane, PM replied! Your car will be going out today or tomorrow. I'll try and make it to the post office after work before they close!
Thanks Glenn, I look forward to getting my second 07 G35!

Old 07-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chee-hoo. This thing is ballerific. Was nice meeting you Glenn...and seeing your car. You and Hinano got a pair of mean *** rides. Makes me feel shame for driving around in a stock '07. Seeing your guy's rides makes me want to pick up a set of G37 19s for my car like tomorrow. If only...

Old 07-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Was nice to meet up with you and h2, too! Have fun playing with those mini-g's matt!

Hey, you know you of all people got the hook up to them G37 19's...you do have the keys to that thing, right?

Old 07-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Have any IP G's available?

Old 07-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
Have you ordered the RC 07 G's yet? I'm interested in one in IP. Let me know. Thanks!
Whoa! Guess you haven't been keeping up on this thread, huh? Completely missed the boat. If you look back a couple of pages, I had an open order for a week for any members who were willing to buy one @ $45 shipped(all shipping costs from japan/to you included) and that closed last saturday with 15 members signing up and PM'ing me. I'm in the process of shipping out those orders as I receive Paypal payments.

I got a few others who missed out on it that are now interested so I may make a new order if I can at least get another 10 members. Oh, and I also posted in one of the previous pages that there are no color choices except the blue slate.

Let me know if you want to be in a possible next order that I may be putting together and I'll put you down for one.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:50 AM
Was nice to meet up with you and h2, too! Have fun playing with those mini-g's matt!

Hey, you know you of all people got the hook up to them G37 19's...you do have the keys to that thing, right?
Thanks again for my mini g. the thing is sweet. driving my dog crazy! great to see you 2nd GF in person!

Old 07-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by h2mann
Thanks again for my mini g. the thing is sweet. driving my dog crazy! great to see you 2nd GF in person!
LOL! My dogs go nuts with it too! We gotta get some power-up mods for those things, huh?

Great to finally meet you to Hinano! Awesome sight to see another modded G! Your car looks sweet man. Very VIP! We really gotta get a G Cruise going. Will be in touch man!

Enjoy the car!

Old 07-27-2007, 03:29 AM
I want one! I want one!

Whoa! Guess you haven't been keeping up on this thread, huh? Completely missed the boat. If you look back a couple of pages, I had an open order for a week for any members who were willing to buy one @ $45 shipped(all shipping costs from japan/to you included) and that closed last saturday with 15 members signing up and PM'ing me. I'm in the process of shipping out those orders as I receive Paypal payments.

I got a few others who missed out on it that are now interested so I may make a new order if I can at least get another 10 members. Oh, and I also posted in one of the previous pages that there are no color choices except the blue slate.

Let me know if you want to be in a possible next order that I may be putting together and I'll put you down for one.
Let's get this going guys.

1. cnugs127

Thanks!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yay!!! im sending payment right now!!!!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LOL! My dogs go nuts with it too! We gotta get some power-up mods for those things, huh?

Great to finally meet you to Hinano! Awesome sight to see another modded G! Your car looks sweet man. Very VIP! We really gotta get a G Cruise going. Will be in touch man!

Enjoy the car!

Cool Stuff Hiko's! yea man we need to get a Mini-G meet going! Would like to meet you and Matt and H2man sometime. I'll definately Get my order in on the Next order, If you do get one going So let me know if you guy's get a small meet up going, Would love to join you with my Stock G! Would feel out of place, but got my man Matt to keep me company, LOL

Old 07-27-2007, 05:27 AM
Put me down for another one. I can already tell my brother is going to want mine after I show it to him.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Cnugs, I already got you down for one, along with yidster, dela and G35 S. I believe infi07g35xwanted one too...?

I'll put you down for one too Mike, as well as another one for you Matt!

Vstrizheus, let me know if you want one for sure. If you're in, thats already 8 people making up the next order. If we can hit atleast 10, its a go!

Old 07-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Count me in. When it is a go PM me and I will send the payment. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got another G35!!