Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

PS request

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PS request

Hi guys, got my G in October, I love the site. Found it thru G35nyc.com if you guys are in the NY area, hop on that, great forum as well.

Looking to see if someone is kind enough to help a photoshop illiterate human get an idea of how a new set of shoes would look on my baby.

Looking for a shot of the
"EXE KONVEX" in 19" on the platinum graphite. Thanks in advance

Old 01-08-2008, 11:33 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
post pic of your car

Old 01-09-2008, 05:55 AM
i know this doesnt help since its not the color of yer car, but maybe it can help anybody who can photoshop.. Some real life shots.
I got them from a FS thread lol

Old 01-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the quick replies. Thats the first time i have seen them on any car. Mine is the new sedan, but i get the gist of how they will look. the lip looks great on those wheels. What size are those on the coupe if you know. What is "FS" where you said you got them from a FS thread?

I still havent figured out how to put a pic up. Assistance? If its easier, i think there are pics all over of the 07-08 sedan in platinum graphite. I do have a bunch of really good pics, from EVERY angle, but just cant figure how to post them here.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM
FS means "for sale".. if u go to marketplace and go to wheels and tires, u will find them on the first page.. if i can remember correctly, the rears are 10.5 wide

Old 01-09-2008, 11:40 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by RowanBuds
I do have a bunch of really good pics, from EVERY angle, but just cant figure how to post them here.
upload them to www.photobucket.com

Old 01-09-2008, 04:13 PM

This is the only pic i have on my work computer. I can put up a better quality one in a day or two if need be, if you can work with this one, all the better. Thanks again.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is the only pic i have on my work computer. I can put up a better quality one in a day or two if need be, if you can work with this one, all the better. Thanks again.
Post a picture of your car that is the same angle and height of this:

Then I can do a more realistic looking Photoshop of your car.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:50 PM
This is just one i have, not the greatest resolution, and may be a little higher up, and its definately a bit further back, but if it works, what the heck. If you need it lower, closer, and higher res, i'll grab a pic this weekend with a good camera after i wash it. Question though? Is it possible to scale up based on my stock 17's so that the rims will look how they would look in 19's, the ones on the pic are 20s

Thanks again. you guys here are really the best. will be becoming a premier member asap

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Here ya go...

Attached Thumbnails PS request-g1.jpg  
Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 AM
WOW. Im sold. Time to start stocking the piggy bank up. ? for ya though. Did you keep the size ratio in check so that they would look like 19's or like the 20's that they are on the white coupe? . And that wouldnt be exact obviously, but does it look like the car is lowered in the PS'd one to anyone else? Maybe im just paranoid that im going to buy these rims and not like the way they look.

Thanks again to all who helped.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Maybe im just paranoid that im going to buy these rims and not like the way they look.
if that happened, you wouldnt be the first person that happened to.. And certainly not the last... just friggin buy them and if u like them, then good.. lol

Old 01-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
And that wouldnt be exact obviously, but does it look like the car is lowered in the PS'd one to anyone else?
The PS'd pic of your car with the wheels on looks lower...looks like much less than a gap than on your original pic on your car. Guess you'll have to drop it too!

Old 01-11-2008, 02:36 PM
WOW. Im sold. Time to start stocking the piggy bank up. ? for ya though. Did you keep the size ratio in check so that they would look like 19's or like the 20's that they are on the white coupe? . And that wouldnt be exact obviously, but does it look like the car is lowered in the PS'd one to anyone else? Maybe im just paranoid that im going to buy these rims and not like the way they look.

Thanks again to all who helped.
It is very hard to do a Photoshop job and make the wheels to scale. There are way too many variables involved. If you want the car to have the proper stance on 19's it will look much nicer if it is lowered IMO.

Old 01-11-2008, 03:23 PM
very well, i totally agree. How have you guys felt about the ride quality with the various lowering kits available? I dont want to sacrifice too much, especially as i know that my ride is surely going to suffer by using the combo of bigger wheels / smaller tires.

Im going to just have to bite the proverbial bullet, and buy the wheels with the lowering kit i think. Any info as to the difficulty of un-lowering the car for the winter when i put the stockers back on? Im in the north east, and have some times that i know i need all the ground clearance that i can get.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PS request