Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 04:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what a waste of bandwidth

Old 11-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AllNatural
wow thread is interesting.. lol
We should get all the female members to post pics so I know who to message and talk to.... lmao...

Haha I was like wtf happened to the posts from the op... whats goin on? now thas funny... put that fool on blast and he shut up right quick.

now why you gotta put the youngns on blast. Why even bother with them cuz they got and you didnt when you was young.

did you read anything i wrote? it's not about putting "youngns" on blast bro, it's the principle about lying how you get it. i'm all for "youngns" having what they want, this is america isn't it? i just don't want to hear any teenager who obviously couldn't "afford" the car, talking about payments, i mean come on...

seriously, it's cool if you have a nice car at a young age, i'm all for it...i knew a lot of friends with awesome cars when i was young...but i didn't hear them say BS like, "i make the payments on it"...i mean, what kind of job did you have when you were 17? i knew like two kids in high school with pretty legit jobs doing IT work, and the other kid was a machinist...but they were not the kids who were driving the nice cars

Old 11-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i make way more than minimum wage, but I don't think I could have afforded a G unless I saved it all for 3 years

Old 11-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by ugaexploder
did you read anything i wrote? it's not about putting "youngns" on blast bro, it's the principle about lying how you get it. i'm all for "youngns" having what they want, this is america isn't it? i just don't want to hear any teenager who obviously couldn't "afford" the car, talking about payments, i mean come on...

seriously, it's cool if you have a nice car at a young age, i'm all for it...i knew a lot of friends with awesome cars when i was young...but i didn't hear them say BS like, "i make the payments on it"...i mean, what kind of job did you have when you were 17? i knew like two kids in high school with pretty legit jobs doing IT work, and the other kid was a machinist...but they were not the kids who were driving the nice cars
Yeah I suppose so... What I would do to be 17 and have the G then... hahaha I'd be straight ballin!!! Wish my parents were rich. lol Lookin forward to be ballin in a DBS.... Now that would be straight sexy!!!

Old 11-14-2008, 11:32 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
I have probably paid around 4k of my car... but what can i say, my parents pay for evvvvverything.

So dude with the LS 07 sedan, you're right.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its my birthday today
just turned 17 haha
cant really tell where this thread is going but id thought id share that.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G
^ you need to change the script under your name, buddy.
xD

Old 11-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by ugaexploder

i had my g when i was 18 and i pay for it .. but see i work my a$$ off for it i work like 70hrs a week but like u said i hate when like kids say oo ya i pay for it and all they do is kick back at home.. and there dad is paying for it.. and was i hate to is that ppl think that my dad is paying for my car even my gf man wow it makes me mad lol