Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Mini Photo Shoot - Temecula Valley, CA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking good Adrian!!! Now get on those Rims we talked about so we can be matching. As the song goes..." Ebony, Ivory, living in, harmony..." lol

Johnny - funny you should mention that....

Old 08-21-2009, 01:17 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Looks great man! Nice area and nice clean G! Let's see those after shots now.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
black out your headlights trust me, it makes our IP's stand out soooo much more. im interested to see what you have in store...

Old 08-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by Csquared
Hey Adrian, Looks awesome, New wheels? nice!! I thought you wanted to keep the stock ones!! Lol. I can't wait for all the new pics!
Hehe... GOod memory Clement. My original plan was to keep the stock wheels until I needed new tires... I figured it would be at least a couple year and / or 20K+ miles before I would need new tire, but alas, here I am at 10K miles and my rear tires are virtually blald (less than 2/32 tread left), so that means it's time for new wheels!

Originally Posted by johnnyzee
god i love white G's...

I bet you can sell those NF210's for double the money as yours seem to be the only set that sits properly!

Send wes_888 or aeson_vir a PM for those springs!
Thanks, Johnny. I never really liked white cars and never thought I'd actually own one.. when I started looking at G's I originally wanted a OB one, but the more I saw the IP's, the more I fell in love with them. Plus, will all the sun we get here in SoCal, there is a big plus to having a white car when you get into it on a hot Summer day.

You really think I can get that much for the springs? Hmmm... now you've got me thinking. LOL... I've actually already got 3 people interested in the springs, but I'll ask a fair price for them... no poitn in trying to gouge any of my fellow G35Driver members.

Originally Posted by Hotdawwgman
Damn Adrian, cant wait to see what you have in store next!
Thanks, Mark!!!! Just wait and see... Lots of big mods coming in the next month... stayed tuned!

I haven't seen you in forever, Mr. Former VP.. Been working hard I bet!?! When you coming out to a Chino Hills meet again anyway?

Originally Posted by bat6wc
as i said before, looks great. So clean and classy, yet aggressive.

i like tanabe springs!
Yes! That's exactly the look I'm going for! And that look can soon be yours too.

Originally Posted by gtrefever
did u take that pic by all the winery's
Yup.. I believe those pics were taken at Bailey Winery. We weren't really there to take pics of the car, but I'm certainly happy that I brought my camera along with me.... not too bad for a basic Sony H10 point and shoot.

Originally Posted by krnn1cenamja
Looks cleaN~
Thanks man!! Clean is VERY important too me. I'm too old to draw to much attention to myself anymore. LOL

Old 08-21-2009, 01:57 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Very clean! Love it!

Old 08-21-2009, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by Wes_888
Looking good Adrian!!! Now get on those Rims we talked about so we can be matching. As the song goes..." Ebony, Ivory, living in, harmony..." lol

Johnny - funny you should mention that....
I'm still undecided. Might end up with DPE's instead. I'll send you a PM as soon as I decide!

Originally Posted by Greekboy115
Looks great man! Nice area and nice clean G! Let's see those after shots now.
Thansk man! After shots are still a few weeks away, but I'll definitely post them once I have them.

Originally Posted by G35xQX1
black out your headlights trust me, it makes our IP's stand out soooo much more. im interested to see what you have in store...
Headlight AND tailight mods are in the works, but they most likely won't be black... Been talking to Mike at Clearcorners and he's got some great ideas.

Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
Very clean! Love it!
Thanks, Alan! That means a LOT coming from you... I've always loved your ride!!!

Old 08-21-2009, 02:32 AM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Thats hot. Omg.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice shots adrian

Old 08-21-2009, 12:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Headlight AND tailight mods are in the works, but they most likely won't be black... Been talking to Mike at Clearcorners and he's got some great ideas.
never too broke to mod eh? damn, now i REALLY want to see what you have in store

Old 08-21-2009, 01:00 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Adrian, I absolutely love how your car has turned out.. and still more coming?! I'm really excited to see what you got in store for us..

BTW I am currently saving up for Akebonos too! Can't wait.. maybe sometime end of this year.. I feel the OEM brakes are not up to par to what this car deserves. Are you having them PC'ed?

Old 08-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
you rubbin in the rear with the 20mm spacers?

Old 08-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where did you buy your spacers from? I'm about to drop my car so i might get some..

Old 08-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT
Thats hot. Omg.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by G35Robby
nice shots adrian
Yo Robby... Thanks, man! We really need to set-up a team cruise to Temecula and do a full photoshoot! There are so many great, picturesque places to take pics down there... it's absolutely amazing. These pics were taken with regular sony camera, but imagine what a decent photographer could do with a quality SLR!

Originally Posted by J2S2M
Adrian, I absolutely love how your car has turned out.. and still more coming?! I'm really excited to see what you got in store for us..

BTW I am currently saving up for Akebonos too! Can't wait.. maybe sometime end of this year.. I feel the OEM brakes are not up to par to what this car deserves. Are you having them PC'ed?
Thanks, Jason! You need to come to one of the local meets sometime, so you can meet all the guys. FYI... I know of a couple of locals that will be selling their Akebonos in the near future... as good as buying them new, but much cheaper.

Originally Posted by Austin713
you rubbin in the rear with the 20mm spacers?
Nope, not even close. I'm only running -1.2° negative camber and I still have close to 10 mm clearance. 20 mm spacers are close to flush with the factory sport wheels, but I actually think 25 mm (front and rear) would be a perfect fit. You can actually go as much as 30 mm without rubbing with a little bit of negative camber (i.e. -2°).

Originally Posted by dannyhuangster
Where did you buy your spacers from? I'm about to drop my car so i might get some..
I actually did a pretty nice write-up on the wheel spacers about 8 or 9 months ago, so if you search my previous threads, you should be able to find it... but here's the ones I went with:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20MM-...Q5fAccessories

They've gone up in price a little since I got mine, but they are still pretty reasonable.

Incidentally, I'll be selling mine when I get my new wheels, but I think I've already got 3 or 4 people claiming dibs on them.