Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Lots of New Parts to Install - With Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 06:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good stuff bro.
Thats how OutCasts do

I cant wait to see all the mods on the car. I'll see them at the next show.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Cool. Haven't gotten the brakes on yet, but hopefully this week! Will keep you guys posted!

Old 03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Yup, you got it, Robby. I will definitely have everything on in time for the xTreme Drift show on the 20th.

Go OutCast!!!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Looks good man. Cant wait to see it all on the car.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:18 PM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Adrian I'm so jealous dude I want those IP calipers soooo bad, if you install them and you're not happy lemmi know maybe I could give u my unpainted ones for your IP ones

Also the roof spoiler looks nice, I like it very subtle and it looks like it'll be a nice addition.

I think you're the only one to have the fender brace installed, would be nice to see what difference it makes.

Good luck with the install and enjoy it..........Don't forget to take pics

Old 03-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks, Maz. I should have the painted roof spoiled back tomorrow, so that and the CF rear diffuser will be going on this weekend. The brakes will have to wait another week, since te installer had an issue with the threads in one of the calipers (long story).

Old 03-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Adrian Im sure your will turn out just as nice, but here was mine when I used to have it on my ride.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:05 PM
That looks great, man... Why did you take it off?

Old 03-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks Adrian, I bet you just got even more excited about getting yours on ASAP lol
Honestly, I wasn't too nuts about the shape and design in relation to the line and design of our sedans. I felt like it was too "rigid" and not as sleek and curvy as our cars our with respect to body design. And what was really annoying was after washing the car id have to spend more time blasting high pressure air underneath the spoiler to get out the excess water or else it would streak down your rear window while driving.
I think even though the Stillen spoiler is bigger, it has a better contour to our sedans with respect to design. Where the the ravspec spoiler seems to be a better fit to the 1st gen sedan.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:04 AM
Brakes look nice, can't wait to see them installed. How did you get the lettering back onto the brakes after the powercoating?

Last edited by hybridamp; 03-12-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by Rizzagt22
Thanks Adrian, I bet you just got even more excited about getting yours on ASAP lol
Honestly, I wasn't too nuts about the shape and design in relation to the line and design of our sedans. I felt like it was too "rigid" and not as sleek and curvy as our cars our with respect to body design. And what was really annoying was after washing the car id have to spend more time blasting high pressure air underneath the spoiler to get out the excess water or else it would streak down your rear window while driving.
I think even though the Stillen spoiler is bigger, it has a better contour to our sedans with respect to design. Where the the ravspec spoiler seems to be a better fit to the 1st gen sedan.
All very valid points, this is why I haven't ordered the RavSpec one, yet....

I did order the Stillen and fitment was not very good, also took it to my painter and he warned my this would be a hassle to paint and would not guarantee the work. Luckily, I was able to get a refund for it from Stillen.

Old 03-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool stuff man, i wish if i can get those BBK, but i need a valve body upgrade done by GTM, but anyways, are you going to install those clipers on stock 18" wheels? Because i think you'll need 15mm spacers, but keep us updated when you install those brakes.

Btw, do you need to change the front and rear dust shields for the clipers to fit? or only the fronts? I hate cutting stuff, i like to have everything as it is.
And where did you get them from? And how much do they cost?

Old 03-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I agree with you on the cutting thing Q8, AFAIK you usually need to cut only the front dust shields but I think you can replace your stock shields with a pair for the G37s.
That's what I'll do when I get my BBK. (one day...)

Adrian, your car's looking sick. Wheels look great.
Keep up the good work bro.

Old 03-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Borna
I agree with you on the cutting thing Q8, AFAIK you usually need to cut only the front dust shields but I think you can replace your stock shields with a pair for the G37s.
That's what I'll do when I get my BBK. (one day...)

Adrian, your car's looking sick. Wheels look great.
Keep up the good work bro.
Thanks man. It's still a work in progress, as always. LOL

FYI... It's actually the rear dust shields that either need to be trimmed or replaced. The fronts don't need any modifications at all.

Originally Posted by hybridamp
Brakes look nice, can't wait to see them installed. How did you get the lettering back onto the brakes after the powercoating?
Thanks! They should be on by the end of the week, so I'll post some updated pics this weekend or early next week.

Mike @ thepowdercoater.com already has the stencile for the Akebono logo, so he can powder coat the logo on in any color you want!! He does great work and is VERY reasonable... I'd recommend his service to anyone!

Originally Posted by G35s-Q8
Cool stuff man, i wish if i can get those BBK, but i need a valve body upgrade done by GTM, but anyways, are you going to install those clipers on stock 18" wheels? Because i think you'll need 15mm spacers, but keep us updated when you install those brakes.

Btw, do you need to change the front and rear dust shields for the clipers to fit? or only the fronts? I hate cutting stuff, i like to have everything as it is.
And where did you get them from? And how much do they cost?
Very cool. I've been contemplating the GTM Valve Body Upgrade as well. Definitely let me know how you like it once you get it installed!

I have 20" Volk GT-30 wheels, so fitment won't be an issue. Although, my stock 18's (with 20 mm spacers) did just barely clear the Akebono's up front when I test fitted them.

See my note above regarding the dust shields... it's only the rears that need to be cut or changed. It's actually much easier to cut them then change them, since the rear hibs actually need to be removed to swap out the dust shields, so it's kind of a PITA!

FYI... I got the G37 dust shields from Rick @ Riverside Infiniti.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:55 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks Adrian, i'll order the VB after 2 weeks from now, and i'll write a review about, as for the BBK i'm planing to order the clipers from USA since they're more than $1000 cheaper than the stealership here in Kuwait, but i'll get the rotors from here, because the shipping price for the rotors alone might be more than $600.
I won't have enough cash to order new rims and the BBK, so i'll get Project Kics 20mm spacer for both front and rear wheels and install the BBK, later i'll save some money for the rims and my car should be completed, or maybe i'll get S/C before the rims, but BBK is the next item in line for my car, and btw why did you chose Hawk pads over Project Mu? And do you need spacers for front and rear wheels to clear the Akebono?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lots of New Parts to Install - With Pics