Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Lots of New Parts to Install - With Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Received 213 Likes on 156 Posts
Wow. Okay, i'm not the type to say this... but that's absolutely Badass!

Old 03-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks great Adrian!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Where did you get that rearview camera and does it come in chrome? Nice car man I have the same but in Platinum w/o the amazing mods! Also, is it hooked up to the stock display?
Thanks bro

Old 03-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
So, do you like how the look of the ip calipers turned out?

Old 03-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! It's greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
Oh, that came out great. How did you decide to adhere your Roof spoiler? Looks like you went with the Ravspec.
Good eyes... It is the RavSpec roof spoiler. I attached it with double sided tape, but didn't use the tape it came with on it. I removed the generic tape that RavSpec supplies and used 3M tape instead (same as I used on my Stillen spoiler and that came on the AutoKits rear diffuser), along with the adhesion promoter. Seems to be holding just fine.

Originally Posted by orl-g
*** the infiniti... i want that vert 944!!!
Haha. Thanks man! That's been my baby for as long as I can remember. It will be 20 years old in August and only has just over 100K miles on it and is in virtually mint condition. I'm probably gonna sell it this year, though.. I only dirve it ocassionally (less than 2K miles / year) and the wife wants a new kitchen. LOL

Originally Posted by docaam
damnnnnnn...your looks sooo sick man. I totally forgot about the calipers,spoiler & diffuser as was mesmerized by the wheels its coming up or already done so nice. Cant wait to see some good pictures of everything

btw whats the offsets on those wheels?
LOL.. Too funny!

The wheels are 20" x 9.5" +25mm up front and 20" x 10.5" +37 in the rear.

Originally Posted by Borna
I live in an apartment with a garage...it's just not the same though.
I miss my garage back in Cali.
I forgot you are from Cali too... How long you in Dubai for, or is it a permanent transfer?

Originally Posted by Defratos
Damn dude, I'm in love with the CF diffuser.....Unfortunatly I've ordered mine in Gloss black wish I had ordered CF I just thought it wouldn't go because I don't have CF anywhere else on the car.

Can u post day time pics when you get a chance? Thanks
I was debating over the CF and painted on too... I just figured I buy the CF, put it on and see how I like it first, and if I decided I didn't like the CF look, then I could just have it painted. I do think I'm gonna stick with the CF, though... I really like it with the IP paint and I also plan to do some other small CF accents on the exterior soon, so that should tie it all together.

New pics will be posted soon. Just need to find some spare time to take the car to a nice location for a mini photoshoot.

Last edited by 2GoRNot2G; 03-22-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! It's greatly appreciated!

Haha. Thanks man! That's been my baby for as long as I can remember. It will be 20 years old in August and only has just over 100K miles on it and is in virtually mint condition. I'm probably gonna sell it this year, though.. I only dirve it ocassionally (less than 2K miles / year) and the wife wants a new kitchen. LOL
I know thats your real toy!!!
No dont do it, you will regret selling it. Dump the wifey...jk
That is a true sports car.
A car you can drive real fast in any condition.

But if you do sell....pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by soundmike
Wow. Okay, i'm not the type to say this... but that's absolutely Badass!
Thanks, Mike! Your car's looking pretty d@mn badass as well. I'm really lovin' the color of your Akebono's!

Originally Posted by eatsleepdrum
Where did you get that rearview camera and does it come in chrome? Nice car man I have the same but in Platinum w/o the amazing mods! Also, is it hooked up to the stock display?
Thanks bro
The rearview camera is a factory piece. Since the car has the Navigation package, it came from the factory with the rearview camera, and works with the factory display when the car is put into reverse. The trunk lip was orignally chrome, but I had it painted Ivory Pearl to match the car and Stiller spoiler.

If your car wasn't equiped with the camera from the factory, I've heard of people adding it and using the video input on the auxilary input in the center console for the display. I'm sure that you could wire it with a relay that is triggered when the car is put into reverse, so it works just like the factory one.

Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
So, do you like how the look of the ip calipers turned out?
So far, so good! The white calipers actually don't stand out as much as I though they would (which is a good thing)... Almost everyone that's seen the car since the install hasn't even noticed the calipers until I pointed them out... even my wife. LOL

Originally Posted by orl-g
I know thats your real toy!!!
No dont do it, you will regret selling it. Dump the wifey...jk
That is a true sports car.
A car you can drive real fast in any condition.

But if you do sell....pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me, I've thought about it!!!

Hahaha.. I definitely will let you know if I do get rid of it. Truthfully, the only reason I haven't sold it already is because they are so rare and the value has gone up quite a bit over the past 5 years. They only imported less than 5000 S2's from 1989 - 1991, and less than half of those are convertibles. They estimate that there are only around 1200 S2 convertibles still on the road in the US, so there aren't many.

The car does handle great, especially considering how well it rides (although, it is due for new suspension... actually been considering Bilstein coilovers for the past year). For a convertible the chassis is amazingly stiff, even by today's standards. It was supposedly the stiffest (chassis wise, not suspension wise) convertible sold in the US in 1991. It also weighs less than 3000 lbs and has factory brembo's, so it stops on a dime as well.

It used to be my true toy, but since getting the G I haven't really toyed with the Porsche much. The Porsche will always be my true BABY though. LOL

Old 03-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Here are a few pics of the Porsche.

Body is virtually perfect except for a handful of nose chips and a few small dings. I just got finished replacing the interior carpet and some of the trim pieces (ones that faded), plus the interior leather is still in like new condition, so the interior looks as good as, or better than the exterior.

Spring cleaning.... Just pulled all the wheels of the Porsche the other day for a full cleaning inside and out.

Last edited by 2GoRNot2G; 03-22-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
adrian, any pics of the G farther away?

Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 PM
^ Sorry, Brian. Didn't make it out today before it got dark, but will definitely try to get it out tomorrow to take a few quick pics.. maybe during lunch.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
I forgot you are from Cali too... How long you in Dubai for, or is it a permanent transfer?
It's partially permanent, I could choose to come back to Cali since I work with family over here but I like Dubai too. We'll see how it goes in the future...

Old 03-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Looking pimp Adrian

Those look like SSR wheels on the porsche.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Received 213 Likes on 156 Posts
GT3's? Those are one of my all-time favorite wheels. I still kick myself for not getting in on Tire Rack's clearance on these babies a couple years back.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Love your work Adrian!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow....loving your G and the rear CF is sweeeeettt
good job!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lots of New Parts to Install - With Pics